UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

I was there today for my shoot and based on what I saw today, they were a lovely and genuine team. There to guide you and advise you. Didn’t make you feel unwelcome and were very accommodating. Thank you!
I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies.

Thank you Sally! You're amazing!
I would definitely recommend blue rooms to anyone looking to have professional photos taken and looking to be a model. My make up was done with high branded make up
Not happy with the service. The staff there weren't too friendly and just seemed fed up. On top of that they also made us wait half an hour to see the pictures.
Had a shoot done for my 4 year old girl today at Blue Rooms London. My little girl enjoyed herself and she sat still whilst the lady styled her hair. The guys there were lovely with her and even told her how to pose and she listened to them. We bought really good photos of her and are glad we came
Ok, hated the makeup. The lady was not that great. Maybe she did well for female models but not for me for sure. It could have been so much better. I know it may sound objective but it is what it is. Cameraman was top notch. Loved the portfolio. Hopefully you guys will sort the make up lady!
Hey Jake, Sorry to hear this. We will have a chat with our makeup artists at our next team meeting. We will ensure all the work is done with the highest quality and professionalism. Glad you liked the portfolio. Please get in touch with our support team cause we want to offer you something for your trouble.
Total scam!!!!! Take alot of money and we are talking hundreds of pounds and you do not hear from them again. Have not returned any emails and I will be taking this further..... My 2 children have been left very disappointed.
Booked in with UK Models for a photo shoot for my daughter and it was fun. The staff there were all jolly and fun to work with. They styled my daughter’s hair really nice and she looked gorgeous with her little outfits. We left with beautiful photos and glad to have attended.
So happy with how my photos came out. They were really professional. I loved how the make up artist done my hair. It was a lot better than I had expected and nothing to what I had heard.
I’m really happy to have come down today for my photo session. I really felt like a model when I was having my pictures taken with the way the photographer told me how to pose. He was really professional and he knew what he was doing. He gave me some advice which was really nice. The make-up and the hair styles they done were perfect, you can tell these people have really good experience and work in high end jobs.
My photo session went well today, I was a bit tired but I still had a good time.
After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly.
We had a good experience today with UK Models after receiving great service from them.
We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.
I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless.
Came over to have a shoot after booking one with UK Models and I loved it! I felt so free and confident when I had my pictures taken and the photographer was giving me thumbs up all throughout telling me I am doing well. I loved it!
UK Models have been honest in their approach and have given us a day to remember.
Impressed with my session today, was better than what I imagined it to be. There was no pressure as people claim to be, it is all down to you. The shoot ran smoothly, and I enjoyed it.
Feel amazing after my shoot today. The staff were really nice to me and it was such a good experience as it was my first time doing this. By the end of it, my nerves were overcome and I realised this is something I can actually do and will want to pursue as a career.
Thank you to UK Models for giving us the chance to have a professional shoot done for my little girl. We had the best day and she enjoyed herself having all the photos taken.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews