UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

Thank you, UK Models, for inviting me down and having my photos taken which I must say are impressive!
I was there today for my first photo shoot and it was fun. The studio looked after me and made sure I understood the process. A couple of my photos didn’t turn out nice, but the rest were amazing!
Booked in with UK Models for a photo shoot for my daughter and it was fun. The staff there were all jolly and fun to work with. They styled my daughter’s hair really nice and she looked gorgeous with her little outfits. We left with beautiful photos and glad to have attended.
UK Models were very nice and just as they said they were. They were a great help and delivered great customer service. Very professional.
I had my shoot with UK Models today and it was a pleasure to have been given the chance to come down. They took quite long to see me, so I could view the photos, but I was happy when I saw the photos.
My daughter enjoyed her shoot today which was her first ever one as I always take pictures of her on my mobile phone. She performed so well the lady that showed us the pictures loved her and gave really nice compliments.
Had a good shoot today. It went a little quick as I thought I would be there the whole day but no it was fun. Took my pictures home as they were too nice for me to leave.
My daughter had a wonderful time with UK Models today. They took such lovely photos of her and she looked like a star. Everyone was really nice too.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses as if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
My daughter had a great shoot day which was filled with positive vibes and friendly staff. We were taken care of and just couldn’t believe how amazing the images turned out!
Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!
The Blue Rooms are very good at what they do from what I gathered from my shoot there today.
I can say that Blue Rooms are really professional and great at what they do. One thing that I wasn’t too impressed about was the time I had to wait, I had to wait for another girl to have a shoot before I could go and do mine. I thought I would be seen straight away. My pictures were great and defo made up for it. it was worth giving it a shot.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self-esteem and give motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
So happy with how my photos came out. They were really professional. I loved how the make up artist done my hair. It was a lot better than I had expected and nothing to what I had heard.
I now feel more motivated to want to do modelling and take it a step further. Now that I have my images I have much more courage. They were really friendly and gave loads of tips.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I was in need of professional shoot and decided to apply online to UK Models. I just came back and I can’t stop thinking about it. I had an really nice day, getting my hair and make up done by no doubt professional people. The photographer was brilliant at what he does, he took some pretty brilliant shots. I’m in love with them.
I’m really happy to have come down today for my photo session. I really felt like a model when I was having my pictures taken with the way the photographer told me how to pose. He was really professional and he knew what he was doing. He gave me some advice which was really nice. The make-up and the hair styles they done were perfect, you can tell these people have really good experience and work in high end jobs.
I rate Blue Rooms for giving me an excellent outcome with really amazing photos! In love with them. Thank you to everyone that was there today who helped me with everything!
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews