UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!
We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today.
UK Models have treated me well today and am happy that I attended.
Had my first ever photo shoot today and it went better than I had expected it to. I loved my make-up! The staff were experienced as I could tell because they done it so perfect. They matched it to my outfits and my hairstyle. Happy with how it went and looking forward to the future!
After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly.
UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!
A nice studio with friendly staff at UK Models. They took the best photos and you can tell the staff know their job.
Thank you to UK Models, for being a great team today and welcoming us well.
Bought my daughter there today to have some pictures and we had a good time. It all finished a little too soon for us we were expecting to be at least half a day, but she had fun, we loved the photos especially.
We had a good experience today with UK Models after receiving great service from them.
My son had a fantastic shoot today. The photos were lovely, and we were looked after.
We just came back from the photo shoot for my little boy. He is quite shy in front of others but when he went to have his photos taken he was very comfortable, listened to the photographer and was walking around happy. His photos were really cute and I’m happy that he liked it.
A great team with great expertise. Great at doing their job!
My husband and I was there today for a photo shoot for our 12 year-old girl. They didn’t put a lot of make-up on her but they still styled her hair nicely. It was a nice day overall and we did enjoy it.
A nice and friendly atmosphere. A small studio but it’s just you and the photographer so I felt comfortable when I was posing as I didn’t want anyone else to look at me. Happy to have attended today.
So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!
We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice.
We were just there for the shoot and we enjoyed it. Satisfied with the service we received. Was lovely.
We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.
UK Models is rated 4.44 based on 551 reviews