UKLoans.co.uk Reviews

UK Loans Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street

Category:
Business & Office

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate UKLoans.co.uk?

"This is a scam!!!! do not give any of your bank details or give them any payments. They are not legit.... email bounces back and the only number they use is 03302234254 and his name is Jimmy - NOT LEGIT DO NOT USE!"
"FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!Just had the rudest man called Rodrick Prada on the phone to offer me a loan I had been looking for (not on there site I should add!! ) He said I was accepted for the loan and money would be in my account in 30mins he asked if I had a guarantor said no he said i would get unsecure loan he had worked out that for the amount of the loan over 36months I would be £80 a month. I let him speak & at one point couldn't understand him so i asked if he could repeat he was so rude and cheeky shouted WELL IF YOU WOULD LISTEN then you would understand!! Then he goes on to say as no guarantor I would need to pay £80 today when I said I didnt agree he cheekily said how much do you have on you just now i replied thats none of your business for him to shout your not getting a loan I don't think you can afford £80 I told him I will be reporting him and the company. DISGUSTING COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE VILE"
"I am absolutely disgusted with these scammers took £120 off me to release the loan no loan deposited to me do not use these fake people!! Reported to fraud tea as scam and also to the police shocking!!!! How do they get away with taking innocent peoples money like this"
"DONT USE THEM They stole money from clients and deposited in others banks and got western union transfer agents to assist them in fraudulently transFerring other people's money to other accounts then requesting you transfer to western union under name gudyalana bawa something then taking the money calling on number 03302230586 and going but the naes Justin Samuel or jimmy as manager putting on different voices and a female works there conning and taking money from single mothers who need help they are not uk loans they even called me the wrong bake multiple times they ask for ur passport and bank statement and say ur payment will be done by 6pm then 930am then 11am then 1pm then 4pm then nothing the put the phone down they log who u are they are based in India all western union transfers go to India and they request you say family support so u can't do them for a loan or anything DO NOT DO Not use them u will lose money for nothing"
"Once beibg accepted for a loan, then the problems started. First of all, as i don't have a guarantor they wanted a months loan in advance. Then they said they have issues with my credit rating. Then continued to ask for more and more money - in wich i didn't do and asked for my original payment to be refunded. Then they carried on asking for money and after the 30th time of saying no, they now won't take my calls and e-mailing them fails all the time!"
"Excellent service, throughout my application, kept me in formed all the way, special thanks to Harry Smith for his patience and understanding."
"Absoloutly scammers my disabled mother asked for a loan to help her they asked my mother to send a few payments to pay for insurance then she had a phone call stating that they tried calling her more money for a western union bank and some random name I have now therefore contacted the Fraud Police as I feel this company are scammers and fraud I would defo not recommend them they need locked up"
"I recieved a random call with regards to an alleged application, so I asked for the company website to have a look as I was at home on my pc. The website wouldn't open as it was UNSECURE!!!!! As soon as I told the caller the site appeared to be unsecure...THEY HUNG UP! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"
"Goods Out"
"it was okay service but they are unable to help myself. would recommend to anyone without a poor credit score"
"Very good and helpful"
"Fast easy access especially when not good with technology and using Internet was great and everything was easy and fully explained"
"I would be happy to do that"
"Site kept freezing up. Ended up not completing the application"
"Excellent staff help polite pleasant .Thankyou"
"Didn't accept me even though keep telling me I've been approved"
"They could not help me"
"This was so easy to complete. Extremely efficient and very professional application process. Well done"
"The member of staff who i was talking to was very friendly, helpful and professional. Unfortunately i haven't been successful but it was nice to talk to a nice person. Thank you"
"Very easy to apply. Got the funds in minutes Would definatly reccomend"
UKLoans.co.uk is rated 3.55 based on 31 reviews