UKLoans.co.uk Reviews

reviews@ukloans.co.uk

UK Loans Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UKLoans.co.uk ?

"Once beibg accepted for a loan, then the problems started. First of all, as i don't have a guarantor they wanted a months loan in advance. Then they said they have issues with my credit rating. Then continued to ask for more and more money - in wich i didn't do and asked for my original payment to be refunded. Then they carried on asking for money and after the 30th time of saying no, they now won't take my calls and e-mailing them fails all the time!"
"Excellent service, throughout my application, kept me in formed all the way, special thanks to Harry Smith for his patience and understanding."
"Absoloutly scammers my disabled mother asked for a loan to help her they asked my mother to send a few payments to pay for insurance then she had a phone call stating that they tried calling her more money for a western union bank and some random name I have now therefore contacted the Fraud Police as I feel this company are scammers and fraud I would defo not recommend them they need locked up"
"I recieved a random call with regards to an alleged application, so I asked for the company website to have a look as I was at home on my pc. The website wouldn't open as it was UNSECURE!!!!! As soon as I told the caller the site appeared to be unsecure...THEY HUNG UP! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"
"Goods Out"
"it was okay service but they are unable to help myself. would recommend to anyone without a poor credit score"
"Very good and helpful"
"Fast easy access especially when not good with technology and using Internet was great and everything was easy and fully explained"
"I would be happy to do that"
"Site kept freezing up. Ended up not completing the application"
"Excellent staff help polite pleasant .Thankyou"
"Didn't accept me even though keep telling me I've been approved"
"They could not help me"
"This was so easy to complete. Extremely efficient and very professional application process. Well done"
"The member of staff who i was talking to was very friendly, helpful and professional. Unfortunately i haven't been successful but it was nice to talk to a nice person. Thank you"
"Very easy to apply. Got the funds in minutes Would definatly reccomend"
"Dead simple to use, can see everything in one place. Better than other sites out there"
"Werry good"
"Great Looking and easy to use site. Found information about lenders quickly and easily."
"Good choice, applied to a couple of lenders and was finally approved on third app."
UKLoans.co.uk is rated 3.93 based on 27 reviews