UKLoans.co.uk Reviews

reviews@ukloans.co.uk

UK Loans Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UKLoans.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kev Sleight

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UKLoans.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent service, throughout my application, kept me in formed all the way, special thanks to Harry Smith for his patience and understanding."
"Absoloutly scammers my disabled mother asked for a loan to help her they asked my mother to send a few payments to pay for insurance then she had a phone call stating that they tried calling her more money for a western union bank and some random name I have now therefore contacted the Fraud Police as I feel this company are scammers and fraud I would defo not recommend them they need locked up"
"I recieved a random call with regards to an alleged application, so I asked for the company website to have a look as I was at home on my pc. The website wouldn't open as it was UNSECURE!!!!! As soon as I told the caller the site appeared to be unsecure...THEY HUNG UP! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"
Karol Kowalewski
"Goods Out"
Rebecca Woffinden
Verified Buyer
"it was okay service but they are unable to help myself. would recommend to anyone without a poor credit score"
Anthony Riley
"Very good and helpful"
Sharon Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Fast easy access especially when not good with technology and using Internet was great and everything was easy and fully explained"
Rauta Alexandru
Verified Buyer
"I would be happy to do that"
Naria Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"Site kept freezing up. Ended up not completing the application"
Anne Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent staff help polite pleasant .Thankyou"
Sheryl Whiffen
Verified Buyer
"Didn't accept me even though keep telling me I've been approved"
Anthony Clark
Verified Buyer
"They could not help me"
Lisa Needham
Verified Buyer
"This was so easy to complete. Extremely efficient and very professional application process. Well done"
Anita Fodre
Verified Buyer
"The member of staff who i was talking to was very friendly, helpful and professional. Unfortunately i haven't been successful but it was nice to talk to a nice person. Thank you"
Cassie Allen
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to apply. Got the funds in minutes Would definatly reccomend"
"Dead simple to use, can see everything in one place. Better than other sites out there"
"Werry good"
"Great Looking and easy to use site. Found information about lenders quickly and easily."
"Good choice, applied to a couple of lenders and was finally approved on third app."
Kurdo Kader
Verified Buyer
"Very good very helpful, the way they contacted me and helped me with my queries was excellent. Customer service was great. End of all that I would recommened you to Family and Friends."
UKLoans.co.uk is rated 4.04 based on 26 reviews