UK Life Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Very informative and knowledgeable
This is great to read, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for rating our service so highly.
Fantastic customer services very knowledgeable and very quick and easy dealing with my enquiry.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and to rate our service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am delighted we could help you!
I found UK Life Insurance very helpful & polite
I am delighted we could help and you were satisfied with our service, thank you.
Helped me get life insurance when I was struggling to find a policy.
This is great to hear, I am glad we could help and you now have the protection in place that you were seeking.
Joshua was very professional and patient. Talked me through everything and answered all my questions.
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Very efficient, friendly and good service. Very happy with the quote and policy.
I am delighted we served you well and thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us a 5-star rating.
I was given detailed advice helped me to make decision about life insurance. Thank you for being patient and all the help and support
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
Excellent service identifying our needs at a very acceptable premium. Well done.
Thank you for sharing your experience with others, I am really pleased we could help you.
Sam who helped me throughout the process, made sure I got the best deal for my current circumstances.
This is great to hear and I am delighted we could help you, thanks
Very Professional, Friendly, & Helpful
Very helpful to choose the correct insurance
Thank you very much for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐rating and for taking the time to share your experience, this is greatly appreciated.
Very helpful and informative
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating, I am really delighted we could help you.
Brilliant service and great product
Thanks for this feedback and 5-star rating, I am really pleased we served you well.
Excellent service
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
We’re very professional and listened to what I needed and guided me in the right direction to what I needed.
I am delighted to read this, thank you so much for leaving a review and for sharing your experience with other people.
Sam was very helpful and found the best quote for us
Very good service, made the whole thing very easy.
I am really pleased we made the process easy for you and I am delighted we could help you.
Very good service provided.
I am really please we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
UK Life Insurance introduced me to Essential, who were very efficient, good service, got me an excellent deal. Would recommend
Thank you very much for recommending our services to other people, I am delighted we could help you,
Very good information.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the 5-star rating, this is greatly appreciated.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 749 reviews