UK Life Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Very good service
Thank you very much for your rating and review, I am delighted we could help you.
Excellent will definitely recommend
Thank you very much for saying you'll recommend our services to other people, this means a lot to our business
Not to clued up things like this but yes hopefully the advisor give me the best cover for myself, so that my love ones when I'm gone are going to be ok.
That's exactly why we do what we do and so we can help people just like you, thank you for using our services, I am delighted you'll now have peace of mind knowing your loved ones will be taken care of.
Very helpful staff
Thank you for leaving your rating and review, I am delighted we could help you.
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
Frustrating that quotes can't be done online - there were too many calls during set up but generally a good service.
Thank you for your comments, I am delighted we could help you.
Thank you for your comments and for rating our service so highly.
I was satisfied with the service I received. The agent was efficient, fast and friendly.
Thank you very much for your comments, I am delighted we met your expectations and we served you well.
This is great to hear thank you, I am delighted that you were happy with the service you received.
Trouble free, polite,good.
Perfect! I am delighted we could help you, thank you.
Thank you very much for your comments, I am pleased we could help.
The lady was very helpful in negotiating the differences between the policies and I am happy that we found one that suits my needs perfectly
This is great to hear, I am delighted we could help you and thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Good customer care
Great to hear this, thank you for your custom.
didn't have any then 3 turned up within two days
Thank you so much for rating our service highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Provided the information required to allow me to proceed
Great to hear we could help you and served you well, thank you.
Ashleigh was extremely helpful and professional, made the information clear and easy to understand. Great customer service.
This is great to hear, thank you so much for your custom and for taking the time to rate and review our services.
good site, easy to use and helpful
This is great to hear, I am delighted we could help you. Thanks for using our services.
The service was good.
I am really pleased we met your expectations.
Very helpful
I am delighted we could help, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our service.
Good price
I am really pleased we got you covered for a price to suit your budget, thanks for choosing us to help you.
Customer service is very good I like it
I am really pleased we could help you and that we met your expectations, thank you.
Everything was fine thank you
I am delighted to hear this and really pleased we could help you, thank you for choosing us to assist you.
I believe all aspects of what I was purchasing were covered in a professional manner. although I do have some issues with the cancellation period with default payment.
Very helpful service
Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted we could help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 749 reviews