UK Life Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Excellent service
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
Totally professional sevice offered. A good experience throughout the decision-making journey.
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Good support and customer service
Pleased we could help you, thank you for your feedback and for rating our service so highly.
VERY GOOD...........................
Helpful and Good Price.
Than you so much for your review and for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Very nice people that work there. The man that helped on the phone was polite and friendly as was the lady that gave us a follow up call.
This is lovely to read, thank you so much, we are delighted we could help.
very pleased
Absolutely delighted you were pleased with our service, thank you
v.profressional and not misleading. Gained loads of details for a specific quote rather than misleading with an opening quote like other companies I have dealt with. No pressure sales.
This is great to read and I am delighted we could help you, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.
Good service 😊
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you 😊
Advisor was very professional and explained everything so well. I am also pleased with the follow up call that I found very useful. Very pleased with everything
I am delighted that you are so pleased with the service and thank you for choosing us to help you.
efficient, patient, customer care and facilitating towards a fruitful solution.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services, I am delighted we could help you.
Resolved policy issue
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for taking the time to rate and review our service.
All was perfect, broker was perfect, then I changed my mind about the timing and decided to withdraw my application until certain things change in my life, as of right now I have cover and don't need anymore. When I explained this the broker became argumentative, probing quite forceful in his attitude to my change of mind, to the point that I actually said to him,"Are you actually arguing with me"? I didn't know, but maybe he's gonna miss out on some commission and for that, I'm sorry.
paul is good a sales person and he has good comunication skills
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others, I am delighted we could help you and we love the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating.
Great service.
Thank you very much for your review and for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Good deal , agent very helpful
This is great feedback, thank you for sharing your experience, I am delighted we could help you.
I had no problems at all with them as they were very helpful at all times.
Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review our service, I am delighted we could help you.
''''''''''
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, this is greatly appreciated.
It was great to have a seamless connection to the Broker and get insurance cover with no hassle. Thank you!
I am delighted we were able to get you covered with no hassle and thank you for sharing your experience with other people.
Excellent follow up calls
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.8 based on 754 reviews