UKinsuranceNET Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET

About UKinsuranceNET: Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

sb@ukinsurancenet.com

27-31 Grange Road Alton House

If you dealt with an adviser how would you rate them?
Overall how would you rate our customer service delivery?
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
"i have emailed many time to say i have not recieved my doctuments"
I was sorry to hear you had not received your documents after taking out insurance through ourselves, despite the fact you had provided us with more than one e mail address this should not have been the case as documents are automatically dispatched immediately following the sale.

As you will see from all the positive online customer reviews we are normally highly rated for our customer service hence the reason we were disappointed to find that you had to contact us again after the sale had been completed to further copies.
I apologise for this drop off in our service levels and I am very grateful for the opportunity to correct this error and I can confirm we have also posted additional copies to your home address.

Thank you for the feedback and thank you very much for entrusting us with your property insurance
If you dealt with an adviser how would you rate them?
Overall how would you rate our customer service delivery?
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
"The boss lady I spoke to has told me she is paying nothing out on my claim she was very abrupt and intimidating she had no consideration on how I have been feeling having to deal with this"
Dear Mr Blase,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the service you have received.
After further investigations into this, the comments you have made are in relation to the contact you have had with UK General’s claims department (your insurers) and not UKinsuranceNET. Once again I apologise for the service you have received from them as this is not something we expect our customers to experience when you unfortunately have to make a claim. I have spoken to UK General this morning and they have confirmed that this claim is still currently open pending further investigations.

I have tried to contact you this morning and would be grateful if you would contact me via 01325 346368 as I would like to progress this further on your behalf.

Kind Regards