UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Businesslike
Very helpful and provided me with a quotation that suited my needs compared to the other ones I had
Love this company. They always answer the phone quickly, are polite, friendly and customer focused. Would use with confidence and recommend. I have been using for 7 years .
Not enough time
Good customer service
Helpful customer service team, would recommend this company.
Good customer service, was very easy to set unoccupired insurance. Price was reasonable .
Very good
Competitive pricing and staff are helpful
My insurance requirements were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I was pleased as few companies provide insurance on unoccupied property.
user friendly and get a very competitive quote.
I have several policies through UKinsuranceNET
Each time they give a good cross section of prices and providers and are always free to talk through the polices and help with the proposals
Can’t fault them. I have never had to make a claim which is good news but due to that I can’t make any comments on the claim process
Would recommend !
I had a very positive and helpful discussion with the consultation. He was able to secure buildings insurance, which was not straightforward, at a fair price.
Professional but friendly advice given. Very impressed!
Have used UK Insurance Net for a number of years now and have always found them competitive, efficient and friendly for unoccupied property & landlord insurance. Always able to speak to an advisor. Not had to claim so can't comment.
A friendly and helpful insurance agent helped me with an urgent problem,.
I never did get a quote after several days of trying for unoccupied building insurance from a specialist broker recommended by a well known insurance company.
Subsequently I found UKinsuranceNET after an interweb search and after a short phone call had my policy in place within the hour.
This is our first year of using UKinsuranceNET. Office staff were helpful, but the big draw was a significant lower quote for more insurance.
Previous broker was unable to provide £5m public liablity (needed for HMO license) so had to search around fast. Very quick to send out paperwork. Seems to be very good Landlord cover.
I was pleased that I could find a policy to suit my very specific needs
John was extremely helpful and conscientious on the phone.
The service is excellent. The responses are always prompt and comprehensive. It is far better than the others.
The adviser I spoke to was very well informed. Although the policy was expensive it provided the cover I required.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,457 reviews