UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Able to communicate quickly
The policy is written clearly and a good deal is presented each year
very smooth enrolment and renewal online
Reminder sent timely, adviser always helpful, looking ways to reduce premiums . sadly just learnt this survey and reward is only availble to new policy :-( very misleading
Professional customer service.
Very easy to renew my insurance, respond to emails very quickly. Luckily have no experience of their claims process, which I assume will be as good as other communications I have had with this company.
Flexible insurance for landlords, we have been using them for over six years and hav3 always found the policy meets our needs and is competitively priced.
Helpful and efficient.
Great service and great flexibility!
Excellent service, quick, reliable and efficient. Very easy to renew with clear documents. Thank you
fast efficient service, always competative on pricing
The UKinsuranceNET is really helpful and offer diverse option of landlord insurance for me. Will be happy to engage your assistance again in future for my properties
You were all very helpful as a team. Thank you.
i found ukinsuranceNET helpful as well as providing a competitive price.
Kelly was super helpful and explained everything clearly, excellent service.
Totally happy with the service provided by UKinsuranceNet. Having had problems with our previous block insurers we were having problems, and not much time, to find a new insurer. This company found us the policy we needed and in good time.
Very slick process and immediate production of documentation. I’d made a mistake inadvertently when completing and received a phone call to clarify and rectify. Impressed and would recommend
I found the lady helpful and this company offer a good comprehensive cover for UNOCCUPIED houses and many others make exclusions or expect one to be a qualified locksmith and know about the locks and plumbing installations. The competition offer cheap deals that dont stack up in the event of a claim.
Great service and knowledgeable agents who return your call within minutes. Highly recommend
I have several BTL properties and have insured buildings for all of them with UKInsuranceNET. They always provide good renewal service and very competitive premiums.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,610 reviews