UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

The customer service is helpful and respond promptly.
very helpful listened to every quection i asked
Quick helpful and reliable. I don't normally use Direct line for insurance but this was very reasonable and ticked all my boxes.
Good customer service and knowledge of products
UKinsuranceNET understood my needs straight away and provided cover that matched the situation. Excellent service that I would recommend to all.
The quote provided was extremely competitive. I was insuring a probate property which was unoccupied. The assistant I dealt with was very knowledgeable and dealt with my request efficiently. I would definitely recommend this company.
I have used UKinsuranceNET for both my private house insurance and for landlord insurance. I find them to be very helpful and professional.
Easy and quick to deal with
Professional, knowledgeable, polite and friendly, full package, ty
Good company to do business with .Very polite and knowledgeable advisor.
Very prompt service!
Very prompt with supplying full cover when my existing insurers wanted a full 365 day policy for a mere 35 days cover when moving home. Cover was expensive but met a need.
Renewed. Hassle free.
Great advice from the consultant and the right policy that would suit our needs..
Would definitely recommend. Everything was seemless...
Found via Google, they then called me immediately, John was an agent who got me a fantastic deal, no complaints from me, great experience
Great service and good products.
Exceptionally helpful advisor who understood my query exactly. The outcome was a change to you as my house insurance provider and a hefty saving. Thank you.
Great service and very efficient
Advisor I spoke to was helpful and supportive. The insurance I have purchased appears to be comprehensive.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews