UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Always given a good service over the last 10 years and the quote has always been reasonable
I first encountered UKInsuranceNet over two years ago when my then insurers would not provide cover while I was having builders in the house. UKInsuranceNet sorted out the issue promptly after a couple of phone calls - and they were better value too!
I am very pleased with UKinsurance Net, I have been wit them for last 5 years and that's testament to thier service
Best price landlords insurance for a number of years now. Unlike a lot of insurers, they do not hike up the premium after first year.
Great company to deal with
The staff were polite informative a very proffesional service and good value
Very pleased with customer service & the insurance cover I’ve had over the last 15 years.
Friendly and efficient staff.
Very good professional service. And the insurance is reasonable
Good price, pleasant to deal with and exactly what I was looking for. Recommended.
Always easy to renew insurance with UKinsuranceNET. They provide fairly easy to read documents with reminders to read them. Good price.
Very nice ppl and company to interact with. Smooth process each year. Thank you.
I have used UKinsuranceNET for years. Service is always very good. I reccommend them for landlord insurance. John.
All ways give a prompt and efficient service at a competitive price.
Always very helpful customer service team and great at finding a good deal. Great service and great value
Excellent and always helpful.
Easy to switch to UKinsuranceNET and after easy to pay premium.
We have had our property insured now for almost 3 years and find the service excellent. Renewal was easy. We have not as yet had a claim so we not able to comment on how a claim will be dealt with.

Customer service staff are friendly
Great service simple and easy to use
Very quick and efficient service
Efficient and very helpful