UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

I have been using this firm for 10+ years. They are diligent and have saved me hundreds of pounds. I thoroughly recommend them.
Brilliant service
No hastle very professional company wouldnt hesitate to pass on details to friends and family
Great simple and easily renewable service
I have always been happy with the service that UKinsuranceNet has provided me over the years that I have had insurance with this company. The staff has always been very professional and quick to respond to my emails and inquiries. I would recommend this company.
Good service thanks
Have used UKinsuranceNET for over past 10 years
Excellent customer service friendly staff.
The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, they understand the needs of my business and advise me accordingly
Very good prices. Nice and helpful staff.
Excellent,fast and efficient process
Always professional, give plenty of reminders via email and phone. have always provided fair price comparison on renewals. Happy to recommend. Thanks.
IkinsuranceNet have always been very easy and straightforward to use and are always cheaper than anywhere else! Highly recommended.
Found on google search and found them very helpful, respond swiftly, easy to communicate. Happy to refer to friends.
Good bargain price in the market
we have been with UKinuranceNET for many years now and have been very satisfied so far,although thankfully we have not had to make any claims. Landlords insurance has become extremely expensive ,but this company,although not the cheapest ticks all the boxes,and very easy to deal with.
CUSTOER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable account representatives. I cannot recommend ukinsurance net enough. I use them every year and despite being a regular return customer they try to bring my premiums down if they can and do not take advantage of my return customers like other insurance providers
easy to deal with,great policies and pricing
Have dealth with UKinsuranceNET for a number of years and have always experienced good service. I've never had to make a claim, so I can't comment on how that might be dealt with.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,673 reviews