UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Hi received over the phone a quota for landlord insurance was very pleased with the out come
Fantastic customer service, very personable advisors, who make the whole process straight forward and enjoyable. They are very professional to deal with.
Your advisor was personable and very helpful .
Very impressed with the prompt service and knowledge of the agent
Great cover at very competitive price and great service, can't go wrong.
Competitively priced property insurance. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff- Kay. I have already recommended UKInsuranceNET to a local estate agent.
I found the agent very helpful. He explained everything clearly abx helped ne to find a good deal to fit my needs.
Helpful friendly service
Very helpful and informative, helping me to choose the policy that is right for my circumstances.
I have recently taken out insurance on an empty property using UKinsuranceNET, and found the experience very gratifying. My needs with regards to this property were fully met, the price was reasonable and customer service from the lady who I spoke with was exceptional.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.
Brilliant service. Very helpful. Quick pick up on the phone when ringing. Highly recommend
Thank goodness I haven't had to make a claim - that's why I have only given them a 4star but service in arranging the policy was very good
The advisor was knowledgable and helpful.
Very helpful and brilliant cust service from Andrea Waters. Superb
very helpful and polite.
Comprehensive insurance cover at a comparative price. Friendly and efficient service.
Really great service from the adviser and the Unoccupied House cover met our requirements as we knew we didn't need long term cover as the property was in the process of being sold
The team were very thorough and conscientious. I had some tricky parts to my policy and they worked hard to ensure my needs were met at an affordable price.
Insurance easily done, questions answered. Have not had to use it as yet
Very efficient and helpful. Andrea who dealt with my enquiry was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend and use again.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews