UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Very satisfied great customer service fast and efficient
I am extremely satisfied with the services of insurance net. Very cooperative and communicative staff.
I’ve not had to claim but are easy to get hold off and will call back.
Very impressed with the customer service. Don't usually write reviews online but credit Where credits due I found the whole thing very easy to navigate and knowledgable staff. And happy with the price too
The advisors I dealt with at UKInsuranceNET handled my property insurance renewal professionally including timely responses to all my queries. I would say, a very good customer experience from my perspective.
UkInsuranceNET have been prompt and proactive in finding us competitive landlords insurance for our limited company. Would thoroughly recommend.
very efficient
Great Company, helpful, always sorted insurance to all my needs.
I have been with UKinsuranceNET for many years. I never have any issue with them and happy about their service
Great service from UK Insurance NET - I have been with them for a few years now & they have always delivered an excellent service. Easy to get in touch with by phone. Staff are always very pleasant & very helpful. Also, their response times are excellent. 5 out of 5.
I have been with UKinsurance NET long time, I feel the services were always good, the agents always found me a best deal and they were friendly.
Great service
Excellent handling of my renewal. Agreed to review my premium too.
UKinsuranceNet take the stress and hassle out of renewing house insurance particularly for me as I am at arms length from the rental property insured. Staff I have dealt with by phone are pleasant helpful and competant. The renewal transaction is completed in a timely manner and documents emailed to me within minutes.
Professional,efficient company. Always there to provide information & very helpful, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this company.
Never had to claim , but they are professional and good to deal with
Have used for a couple of years now and been extremely happy with the premiums I've been quoted.
I have several properties requiring landlord insurance and UKinsuranceNET is by far the most competitive with an easy to use online portal - highly recommended.
Responsive and helpful staff.
I like to do business with UKinsurance. They are efficient and thorough in providing services to me. Good communication via email which is very important to me especially when I am living in the USA. I get notification when it is time due for renewal. And then there is a followed up with a reminder, and a confirmation as well as to ensure that all the information is up to date. I get a good premium value for the policy I paid with UKinsurance. This is my 4th year with them and will continue to stay with them in the coming years. Thank you for being so awesome and for providing such a satisfactory service.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,505 reviews