UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

easy to deal with and have generally ffound the best and cheapest cover
Helpful, answered all my questions, policy covered everything I wanted at a reasonable price.hope as good if I did have to make a claim, which I hope I don't.
It’s a good price and the advisor was a very nice lady.
On the ball.

Enjoy the no fuss dealing with them.
Thank goodness I haven't had to make a claim - that's why I have only given them a 4star but service in arranging the policy was very good
The advisor was knowledgable and helpful.
Quick helpful and reliable. I don't normally use Direct line for insurance but this was very reasonable and ticked all my boxes.
Very prompt with supplying full cover when my existing insurers wanted a full 365 day policy for a mere 35 days cover when moving home. Cover was expensive but met a need.
Renewed. Hassle free.
Advisor I spoke to was helpful and supportive. The insurance I have purchased appears to be comprehensive.
A most helpful company, my advisor guided me through, to me, a first time complex requirement. My final choice, fully covered all of my requirements and gave me, peace of mind for the coming year.
Kingston upon Thames
Neil attended me. He was very responsive and helpful. This is my first time enquiring for an insurance policy over the internet and it was completed very smoothly. Highly recommended for Neil’s service!
Very friendly, direct and competent - exactly what I was looking for.
Always very helpful and feel I can understand what is going on. Very prompt with refunds.
Very good try in March for car insurens
Prompt response and able to answer all relevant questions.
Competitive, Very reasonable , flexible & easy to deal with.
All good I have no complaint about your staff or anything else
At a time when we were dealing with so many admin matters due to bereavement, UKinsuranceNET made the whole process painless!
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,458 reviews