UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

It’s a good price and the advisor was a very nice lady.
Easy to use
Excellent service.
My experience of ukinsurance.net has been excellent. They offered the best rates I could find; contact is easy and the staff are friendly and very helpful. I would strongly recommend this company.
First time dealing with UKinsuranceNET, but Andrea was so helpful, efficient, patient and knowledgeable.
very fast very efficient full support during the purchase process. I got all the docs to review before purchase, somethign that another broker did not offer
Neil at UKinsurance.NET could not have been more helpful in arranging insurance for an unoccupied property that I needed to insure.
Can’t recommend him highly enough.
Good, but inflexible. Very difficult to get advice and knowledge based information about alternatives
Very quick .. efficient .. John was extremely helpful .
A great service as always . Great customer service .
On the ball.

Enjoy the no fuss dealing with them.
Very helpful, friendly and spoke in plain English. I was struggling to understand what I should include on my insurance but UKinsuranceNET made it very fast and easy for me.
Neil Thompson was very helpful.
Very easy to get cover representative was very professional and knowledgeable . Wouldn’t hesitate to use again thank you
Very friendly customer service with a quick wait time. Great help in knowing exactly what was needed.
Ross was a big help sorting out insurance for my hmo. Answered all questions and could understand my concerns.
Excellent customer service and advisor support, which helped ensure I got the correct and best value insurance product
Knowledge of product. Helpful and patient
Requested an unoccupied buildings insurance quote fron UK Insurance Net following the bereavement of my mum.
John Summerill was extremely helpful and empathic. Made the process extremely easy. Recommended the best policy for me at this difficult time, so one less thing for me to worry about. I was impressed with the fact that the policy can be cancelled at any time and not tied into a twelve month policy unlike some other companies and no administration charge.
Excellent customer service!!