UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Been using them for years. They’re the only company who find me a range of insurers for my large HMO properties
Just had to claim and it’s proving very difficult as you did not listen to my previous claims hope the recordings will prove my innocence in this matter and that you can proceed with th repair of water damage to my home.
Ross phoned me in South Africa and was super helpful sorting our flat in Scotland out. No high pressure sales tactics just solid advice and he sent me the details which I read and accepted. Great guy and alles is reg as we say in SA.
My experience with UKINSURANCENET was very positive. It was easy to speak to agentsby phone and I was given clear and helpful information. Finalising the insurance was also efficient and the premium reasonable. All in all an excellent service.
The agent was very professional and helpful. She made it very easy for me to understand the technicallities of my policy. 1st class service.
Helpful and Good customer service
Very helpful
Thank Ross for helping me to settle the home insurance.
It was easy to get the insurance we needed for my mums house. All the costs were explained and agreed upon very quickly
Got my building insurance done in minutes. It was an advisor named Joe who helped me through my insurance . Very friendly and helpful.
UKInsranceNET one of the best competitive price compare to other insurance provider in the market. I strongly recommended to check price with UKInsranceNET before buying from another insurance broker.
Phone calls answered quickly. Good communications via phone and e-mail. Advisers willing to explain and answer questions
A very helpful and knowledgeable company who understood my needs and arranged my policy to meet those needs very promptly.
Great sevice.
Very friendly and helpful customer service. Competitive price for the insurance I needed.
I dealt with Andres and she was very helpful, nothing was too much trouble, she was very courteous.
Excellent and prompt advice and execution around a difficult policy involving a disabled persons trust and vendor in possession issues.
We had just bought a property that we are not able to move into straightaway and Ross was extremely helpful in explaining the process of the unoccupied house insurance and the options available to us we were able to get insurance cover and all done in one simple phone call.
Very easy and convenient to use Very good and fast response customer service
The lady I dealt with was very helpful and competent, I would definitely recommend
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,610 reviews