ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk?

Tell us how ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Daniel was our Consultant and Haq was our Solicitor. Both were excellent and exceeded our expectations. Haq was very patient, supportive and guided us from start to end. My legal issue was very complicated and we were very fortunate to have Haq on our side. He gave us confidence and proper reasoning, i couldn't ask for more! Like they said from the start, no appeals they want everything done first time and thats exactly what happened! This law firm is undoubtedly the best, i would never hesitate to refer them to anyone. Haq went above and beyond. We appreciate you! Thank you for everything! God bless"
Are you ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"An efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly service. I highly recommend them."
"Perminder helped us from the first day until we successfully received our Settlement spouse Visa for the UK. Great communication and advice throughout. Well worth every penny!"
"The service i received was absolutely fantastic. The solicitor answered my queries in detail and clear terms making it easier for me to understand legal terms. I was kept updated at every step of the process which is exactly what i wanted in a firm. I have recommended UK immigration to numerous people and will continue to. Thanks for all your help."
"Brilliant service from start to finish was in a difficult case they sorted everything thanks"
"A colleague at work recommended this firm and admittedly, they have been thorough. My case handler kept me informed with the whole process and answering my queries. I'm very happy to have used this firm and would highly recommend to anyone."
"Maria was the assessment office I spoke with, she was absolutely lovely and had a lot of knowledge. I rang a few places but wasnt getting anywhere as they only wanted to book me in for a consultation. Within 10 mins of talking to Maria she knew exactly what needed to be done and explained in depth what the process entailed. I'm so glad that I came across UK immigration Solicitors and would recommend the company and especially Maria Browning to everyone."
"Very impressive. These guys really know what they are doing. Wish I went to them first I would have saved my money and time"
"My experience has been brilliant. Always responded on time, great communication and the main thing is I got my residence card. Highly reccomend"
"Brilliant service! took the stress out of the complicated process"
ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews