Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

Tell us how Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Terrible customer service. All I want is a reply to an email. Really sorry to have ever gotten involved. Never again.
Thought it was only fair to update my review from below.

I have now received my gold which I’m thankful for but not the silver I ordered. I’m assuming this will come in time.

My advice to the guys in charge would be to keep customers informed as I wouldn’t have minded the delay at all if there was some customer service.
There is no customer service at all. Never pick up the phone, never respond to emails, never deliver the purchase. Stay away from this company if you do not to lose your investments. I wish I never started with them.
Completely understand that business conditions are really tough right now so have avoided doing this until this point.

I’ve tried to get in contact numerous times by email and phone to no reply - all I wanted was assurances around my order placed just over a month ago.

That’s at best rude and at worst theft if this continues much longer.
One of the worst companies I ever had to deal with.
No answer to my emails and promises after promises.
After 19th days since I ordered, all I got was only half of my order.
They didn't even told me that they wont be sending my full order.
And now, guess what?
I can't even get my money back!
I've called them 2 times already and send them an email, but nothing.
The lady that I've talked with "will deliver my masage", (her words not mine).
I would strongly recommend you to stay away for them.
Hi Daniel, thank you for a review,

Unfortunately due to the current COVID-19 situation there have been delays to orders.

Lads, be patient, I was waiting for month and a half, but now I have it with me. I had many phone calls with the people from Irish gold bullion and they were very helpful and nice. They explained very clear that in this high demand they have hard time shipping all the hundreds of orders. Now again be patient and wait. I'm sure your gold will be with you soon.
Hi Ivay, thank you for a review and your patience during this difficult time.

We look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Awful,terrible...This is one of the worst companies I ever dealt with. Pathetic pathological liers. For nearly two months only lies and promises. So far no delivery and no refund. They operate with your money.Keep away
Hi Shane, thank you for a review, unfortunately due to the current COVID-19 situation there have been delays to orders. We have contacted directly to explain next steps and options. Please feel free to contact us directly via email if you'd like to discuss further.
Beware! My order is from end of March. Now is end April and still waiting. I've contacted the company three times in the past month and everytime the same promise: No problem. We'll ship your order on Monday.
A few Monday's passed and so far no sign of delivery, no sign of refund and no word from Irish Gold Bullion.
Hi Daniel, thank you for a review, unfortunately due to the current COVID-19 situation there have been delays to orders. We have contacted directly to explain next steps and options. Please feel free to contact us directly via email if you'd like to discuss further.
Thanks to the staff at Irish Gold for getting my order out yesterday for a surprise gift to my wife despite the disruption.
Hi James, thank you for your order.

We hope to deal with you again in the not so distant future.
Order 000243, money received one week ago, but still no confirmation that the order has been allocated. I tried to contact them several times via phone and email, they stay unreachable. Even during the lockdown, they should have at least updated their vocal message response or the website saying that they are not operational! Or just close all sells. So you buy the item, pay your money and stay in a perfect limbo! Next step will be calling the force order if no news from them shortly.
Hi Nathalie, thank you for a review, unfortunately due to the current COVID-19 situation there have been delays to orders.

We have contacted directly to explain next steps and options.

Excellent advice from Nick the owner . Advised me to put off ordering for a couple of days as prices were about to fall. Would highly recommend to potential customers.
Straight forward transaction. Good communication. Package arrived safely in discreet package.
Good service as always. quick delivery.
Its my second order with Irish Gold and found the process excellent. Good communication and product pricing.
Would highly recommend
This is what this company owner did to me , a single mum with four boys, he is a disgrace.

Please DO not use this company!! Irish gold billion,
I trusted this company and particularly Nick Wickham of Bushey with my diamond engagement ring and my diamond wedding ring both Platinum. He put them in a safe. When I asked him to send them back! He said he would send a picture to make sure they were the right ones, for which he never did!! He pretended to send them by courier, even going to the lengths of booking the courier so he could pretend that he sent them all of which I have proof of via a booking number sent by courier, then proof of Nick Wickham of irish_gold_bullion. He then admitted that he sent my rings to the wrong person!! However he didn't know who they were sent to!! So then asked me to send market value receipts, then promise to pay me the value of the rings, he asked me for.id which I sent!! He ask me for bank code which I sent, he asked me for transfers numbers which I sent!! And then alas he didn't send the money!! This has been going on for two years. The man is a cowboy. I've now had to set up a court case against him. Please don't ever trust this man with your gold or jewellery.

Please DO not use this company!! Irish gold billion,
Took three weeks for my order to arrive, but at least very good communication.
Very fast efficient checkout and the free storage is much appreciated, especially with the 5 year extension when joining the VIP club.
I never get and update until i ask for one. I have placed an order for like 11 days now and also sent my sensitive document like my passport and card copy and still have no concrete update.
Great service and a fantastic gift for my Godson... Kate was so friendly and professional would recommend IGB
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.45 based on 142 reviews