Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
"N/A"
"Reliable prompt friendly."
"very professional and friendly service."
"Are You like Me, You don't trust banks, are appalled by the stupidity of people voting for Trump & Brexit? Then Irish Gold Bullion is for You A trustworthy, bank, recession, credit crunch, Trump & Brexit proof investment which You can keep Your hands on. I choose to buy Silver as it is finite, increasingly used in Tech industries & will only ever go up in value. I highly recommend Irish Gold Bullion as My trader of choice."
"Items delivered as specified :) Only improvements I would suggest and they are small things would be with An Post, who weren't clear on the delivery day (was supposed to be Friday but arrived Monday)"
"The great value and the great delivery process, quick and the professional. See you on the next purchases, See you, Thanks"
"Very good company to deal with and reliable"
"I think you just need to proactively provide more information to the customer about a timeframe for delivery. Also maybe provide an alternative delivery address - rather than just the home address"
"Great and fast support!"
"Simple secure process to collect gold into my hand Made my first venture into gold speculation pain free I will be back for more"
"Promptly received my little gold bar. Delighted with it. Great service from Katie."
"The transaction was swift, efficient, and painless. Thank you."
"Fantastic service, a really lovely present to give and it was delivered within days of the order going through. I would definitely use Irish Gold Bullion again."
"Service was excellent. Delivery was prompt and discreet. 10/10 will use again."
"Good contact quick response,"
"I've used Irish Gold Bullion several times now. I am very pleased with the service and I will continue to use them."
"easy and fast service"
"Very responsive and easy to do business through the web site."
"Professional service...easy to purchase from"
"Perfect. Only delivery time is long irland takes a week."
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.71 based on 115 reviews