Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

24 The Crescent

Tell us how Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) made you happy
Straight forward transaction. Good communication. Package arrived safely in discreet package.
Good service as always. quick delivery.
Its my second order with Irish Gold and found the process excellent. Good communication and product pricing. Would highly recommend
This is what this company owner did to me , a single mum with four boys, he is a disgrace. Please DO not use this company!! Irish gold billion, I trusted this company and particularly Nick Wickham of Bushey with my diamond engagement ring and my diamond wedding ring both Platinum. He put them in a safe. When I asked him to send them back! He said he would send a picture to make sure they were the right ones, for which he never did!! He pretended to send them by courier, even going to the lengths of booking the courier so he could pretend that he sent them all of which I have proof of via a booking number sent by courier, then proof of Nick Wickham of irish_gold_bullion. He then admitted that he sent my rings to the wrong person!! However he didn't know who they were sent to!! So then asked me to send market value receipts, then promise to pay me the value of the rings, he asked me for.id which I sent!! He ask me for bank code which I sent, he asked me for transfers numbers which I sent!! And then alas he didn't send the money!! This has been going on for two years. The man is a cowboy. I've now had to set up a court case against him. Please don't ever trust this man with your gold or jewellery.
Took three weeks for my order to arrive, but at least very good communication.
Very fast efficient checkout and the free storage is much appreciated, especially with the 5 year extension when joining the VIP club.
I never get and update until i ask for one. I have placed an order for like 11 days now and also sent my sensitive document like my passport and card copy and still have no concrete update.
Great service and a fantastic gift for my Godson... Kate was so friendly and professional would recommend IGB
Excellent customer service and goods arrived discreetly in good time. Would highly recommend Irish Gold!
As confusion over order, had to make contact to ensure order was being processed, if I didn't it would have been left in limbo. Date given for shipment was inaccurate by a week. Then got UPS delivery confirmation for 1st Feb, took day off work to sign for delivery. Never arrived and got mail at 9.17pm saying delivery for 2nd Feb. I contacted UPS to complain and they didn't care. Overall experience was poor, wouldn't use irish gold bullion again. UPS are hopeless.
Hi,

Thanks for your order and review, and apologies for the difficulties with your order processing.

Unfortunately we had some internal changes when your order came through and we can only apologise for the delay with sending your order.

We're glad that you have now received your order and if there's anyway we can assist you with a future order, please feel free to contact us directly and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,
Nick
Irish Gold Bullion are very professional to deal with, discreet, competitive, knowledgable and efficient, and I intend to continue doing business with them and would recommend them to anyone.
Efficient and Reliable service which is exactly what I'm looking for:-)
Order 00148. I’m a first time gold buyer. Found irish Gold excellent. Very good communication, The whole process was easy and would highly recommend to other buyers.
After using IGB for the first time I can most certainly recommend. Very good customer service.
Order two 10g gold bars and was very pleased with delivery time and the suppliers prompt response to an e-mail I had sent with a query. Would recommend to anyone friend.
N/A
Reliable prompt friendly.
very professional and friendly service.
Are You like Me, You don't trust banks, are appalled by the stupidity of people voting for Trump & Brexit? Then Irish Gold Bullion is for You A trustworthy, bank, recession, credit crunch, Trump & Brexit proof investment which You can keep Your hands on. I choose to buy Silver as it is finite, increasingly used in Tech industries & will only ever go up in value. I highly recommend Irish Gold Bullion as My trader of choice.
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.63 based on 131 reviews