Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
"Excellent customer service and goods arrived discreetly in good time. Would highly recommend Irish Gold!"
"As confusion over order, had to make contact to ensure order was being processed, if I didn't it would have been left in limbo. Date given for shipment was inaccurate by a week. Then got UPS delivery confirmation for 1st Feb, took day off work to sign for delivery. Never arrived and got mail at 9.17pm saying delivery for 2nd Feb. I contacted UPS to complain and they didn't care. Overall experience was poor, wouldn't use irish gold bullion again. UPS are hopeless."
Hi,

Thanks for your order and review, and apologies for the difficulties with your order processing.

Unfortunately we had some internal changes when your order came through and we can only apologise for the delay with sending your order.

We're glad that you have now received your order and if there's anyway we can assist you with a future order, please feel free to contact us directly and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,
Nick
"Irish Gold Bullion are very professional to deal with, discreet, competitive, knowledgable and efficient, and I intend to continue doing business with them and would recommend them to anyone."
"Efficient and Reliable service which is exactly what I'm looking for:-)"
"Order 00148. I’m a first time gold buyer. Found irish Gold excellent. Very good communication, The whole process was easy and would highly recommend to other buyers."
"After using IGB for the first time I can most certainly recommend. Very good customer service."
"Order two 10g gold bars and was very pleased with delivery time and the suppliers prompt response to an e-mail I had sent with a query. Would recommend to anyone friend."
"Reliable prompt friendly."
"very professional and friendly service."
"Are You like Me, You don't trust banks, are appalled by the stupidity of people voting for Trump & Brexit? Then Irish Gold Bullion is for You A trustworthy, bank, recession, credit crunch, Trump & Brexit proof investment which You can keep Your hands on. I choose to buy Silver as it is finite, increasingly used in Tech industries & will only ever go up in value. I highly recommend Irish Gold Bullion as My trader of choice."
"Items delivered as specified :) Only improvements I would suggest and they are small things would be with An Post, who weren't clear on the delivery day (was supposed to be Friday but arrived Monday)"
"The great value and the great delivery process, quick and the professional. See you on the next purchases, See you, Thanks"
"Very good company to deal with and reliable"
"I think you just need to proactively provide more information to the customer about a timeframe for delivery. Also maybe provide an alternative delivery address - rather than just the home address"
"Great and fast support!"
"Simple secure process to collect gold into my hand Made my first venture into gold speculation pain free I will be back for more"
"Promptly received my little gold bar. Delighted with it. Great service from Katie."
"The transaction was swift, efficient, and painless. Thank you."
"Fantastic service, a really lovely present to give and it was delivered within days of the order going through. I would definitely use Irish Gold Bullion again."
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.70 based on 122 reviews