Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Aihab Abogalil
Verified Buyer
"placed an order in the weeked , on monday they wrote me asking for documents to verify my identity which ive sent , 2 days later they just send me a message notifying me that my order is canceled"
Hi Aihab,

At Irish Gold Bullion we run various checks to ensure all orders are private, secure and non-fraudulent.

Unfortunately, our automatic checks informed us that multiple countries were associated across your IP address, credit card and delivery address.

As previously mentioned we can still process your order if you pay via bank transfer. You can contact us if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Katie
"great selection, quick delivery with very fair P&P charge, good communications. Recommended seller : )"
Bryan Gaynor
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and efficient company to buy from."
"The ordering process was straightforward and the items were delivered punctually."
Dr Robert P FITZPATRICK
Verified Buyer
"I was not affected emotionally"
"Good service /quick delivery"
"Beautiful coins and very fast dispatch"
"Very professional service. Quick and Easy"
Josh Garrett
Verified Buyer
"In the post Trump/Brexit/Banking crisis/ Aging population & encroaching pension crisis investing in precious metals is to Me My own untouchable nest egg & Irish Gold Bullion's making this investment opportunity available to Me has made Me happy. Your service is swift, secure, trustworthy, competitively priced & easy to use."
"Happy with order, fast and secure delivery. Thanks."
"Great, professional service where goods arrived promptly and in discreet packaging. Their prices were very competitive, would definitely recommend!"
"The purchase went very smoothly. I liked that some one answered the phone when I called . Gold was delivered in a timely manner. What more could you ask for ."
Ales Malovany
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect. Thanks"
"Item was delivered quickly and competitively priced. The mark-up they charge is not that high. My only complaint would be it took them a number of attempts to answer my call after I had ordered, I just wanted to confirm the order and potential delivery."
"The gold still hasn’t arrived and your asking for a review"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We're pleased that this issue has since been resolved.

Regards
Katie
"Great Service provided by Katie and the Irish Gold Bullion team. All questions were answered very promptly and expertly. Highly recommended service."
Charlotte Wickham
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Excellent communication from the staff of Irish Gold. Have tried other dealers in Dublin but would highly recommend Irish Gold Bullion."
"Great service, great communication and delivery. Great people to deal with."
"They sell precious metals and don't make a fuss. Communication is excellent and the quality of goods is first class. I could only recommend them thanks."
Mohammad Ilyas Shaheen
Verified Buyer
"very nice service and in time delivery."
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews