Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

About Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion):

Irish Gold Bullion is a leading dealer of silver and gold bullion online. Our extensive knowledge of the precious metals market has allowed us to stock a comprehensive range of gold and silver bullion, enabling collectors and investors to buy gold bars, silver bars and coins in weights and quantities to suit their investment needs, at fantastic prices.

sales@irishgoldbullion.ie

Irish Gold Bullion
24 The Crescent
Monkstown
Dublin
A94 W7W4

Tell us how Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) made you happy
Sold them my silver weeks ago, and have been unable to get paid from them.
DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS
Thanks for being so helpful and explaining the processes of purchasing and selling Gold
Thank you to all at Irish Gold for delivering in person. Would recommend
Something gone very badly wrong at Irish Gold Bullion in recent months. Money transacted but no delivery. Plenty of promises but simply nothing turning up!
Do Not Use.
I simply want delivery of what has been paid for. Happy to change this review to positive when received.
Thanks again for my Silver order. Understand the Silver is in short supply,
Good transaction. Would recommend Irish Gold.
Picked up order from the Irish Golds office.
Would use again no problem.
Thanks you for advice and straight forward transaction.
So according to the companies response to my second negative review re my 6 month old
Silver order, the company have ‘reached out’ to me and I should now be satisfied.

I’m curious as to what medium they have used to ‘reach out’ They have my email address, telephone number and postal address, none of which has received anything from U.K. Gold Bullion / Irish Gold & Silver Bullion, since their email stating they would investigate and dispatch my goods 3 weeks ago.

Perhaps they have sent a carrier pigeon or are trying to reach me via the force ?

Joking aside I just want the 1KG Silver bar I paid for in March sent to me, it’s not hard guys (unless there is something more sinister going on)
Perhaps I can get an answer here on this question, as it seems Nick is now actively working to have negative reviews removed, while at the same time refusing to answer any emails regarding order status.

I made an order nearly six months ago, and have currently only received part of my order, yet virtually no communication since. Every six weeks or so I might get an email claiming that "X" items will be shipped on a certain date, only to have that date come and go with no explanation or further response. On several occasions I was given tracking info for shipments that never arrived, and were apparently returned to him for "insufficient address". While this may seem understandable, what is not explainable is the fact that said items were NOT sent out in a follow-on shipment. Their very existence just seems to... disappear. And no explanation is ever given. It is almost as if the items were never actually sent out in these phantom shipments, and their "accidental return" was intentional and pre-planned.

As others have attested, virtually every phone call and email is ignored, for weeks and weeks. I cannot even get a reply confirming outstanding items and expected delivery dates. All ignored.

The only meaningful replies that I have gotten from Nick make assertions that the delays and lack of communication are entirely COVID-related. This is rubbish, for several reasons. Firstly, total absence of communication regarding orders has nothing whatsoever to do with the status of vaults and distribution networks. Secondly, it does not explain why - on the VERY rare occasions I receive a response - I am informed that 'X' item is ON HAND and will be shipped, and never is. For months and months this has continued for me, as it has for others. Third, it does not explain the bizarre 'phantom shipments' - if the item was on hand, shipped, and returned, why does it then disappear, with no mention of it being re-sent, and no answer given on how and why it happened.

The only reasonable explanation for this is that the items are not, in fact, on hand. If so, that suggests there is an element of fraud being conducted.

Here is one possible scenario: perhaps Nick has taken orders for gold which he does not have in stock, and with the recent run up in gold prices, he is now obligated to purchase the items at a greater price than he has taken for the orders. This would result in a large amount of debt. In order to cover this debt, he must take in MORE orders from unsuspecting customers - again, for items he does not hold in stock. As the price of gold continues to rise, his debt (in this 'theoretical' scenario) would aggressively compound, making it possible to ship some OLD orders, but at the same time increasingly MORE difficult to fulfill the newly-placed orders. The cycle of course compounds and worsens as gold prices rise. When confronted about this, via email, Nick actually chose to reply, for a rare change. He informed me that I was essentially lucky that he has not "effed off with my money", as he "easily could have done". There was also a rather pathetic reference to his posh 3 million pound London home, as if that would impress me somehow.

Nick - as I know you are reading THIS message - do you care to clarify? Is this how you are running your books?

And perhaps while you are at it, you could give an update of my order status and expected delivery dates here, as you refuse to do it via email.
My first time using Irish Gold Bullion, and I was extremely impressed with their professional service. Spoke with Nick who was extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. Delivery time was as stated, and items were well packaged. Will be using Irish Gold Bullion in the future, and will recommend.
Thanks for my order received this morning. Happy woth the service.
Managed to get an update from Nick after my previous one star review for the silver order I placed in March but have yet to receive. He promised delivery 2 weeks ago and guess what ? Nothing !!! I have sent subsequent emails and have tried the telephone numbers which are never answered or have full mailboxes. I despair of this company
Hi Colin, we're sorry to hear you've had difficulties getting in touch. We have since reached out and hope that you are now satisfied with the resolution. If there's anything else we can help out with in the future, please let us know directly.
Ordered back in March still no silver - no contact. Got gold finally delivered thru flap on door by an post after 3 months.
Hope you don't think I'm going to forget this - next step is claims court.
Hi Darcy, thank you for your review. Your order was received towards the end of May and due to current COVID restrictions there were slight delays to your order - we have reached out to all customers who have had delays. We're glad that you have now received your goods, and if there's anything else we can help out with in the future, please let us know directly.
I'm so disappointed in this company both Nick and Rosin are lairs and I would stay away from this company at all cost! bought 2 bars of silver when it was 695 they never send it to me even though they were saying every week they will today. I had to claim my money back via bank as they would not even reply anymore with their lies. I got my money back but price now is 880 so I lost over 350 euros by wasting time with this lot. Stay AWAY there are so many other companies which treat customers as it should be done !
Hi Marcin, we're sorry to hear you had a bad experience purchasing silver. Next time you'd like to invest, please feel free to get in touch directly so we can ensure the products are available for sending. We look forward to helping you out in the future.
Made payment at beginning of June was told I will get my items by the end of the week its been 6 weeks now. All I heard in emails was lies now won't even reply avoid this company at all cost !!
Very happy with delivery. and product.
Appalling service, £500 order placed at the beginning of April has yet to be received 3 months later. Several emails and calls made, but to no avail. Next step trading standards and small claims court.
Received Gold this morning. Thank you for smooth transaction.
Have now received the silver I ordered, still waiting for the gold. Have been told three times it will be posted and still have not received anything. Terrible communication, do not reply to emails or phone calls. It has been months since I ordered it. Disgraceful. Will never use this company again. Where is my order or money?
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.29 based on 161 reviews