UKDUKAS Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS
Read UKDUKAS Reviews

+254724240450

orders@ukdukas.co.uk

Tell us how UKDUKAS made you happy
Erick Obwanda
Please provide clients with statements.
They Are Fast & Efficient
Excellent customer care. 100% satisfaction. Looking forward to more business. Keep it up.
Been using ukdukas since 2015, great guys here and very efficient. Some delays in communication lately however, please check on that. Thank you for the service.
professional and prompt
All orders have been handles professionally and in a timely fashion. When queries have been raised about orders, the UKDuka team have quickly intervened and provided responses that demonstrate the customer comes first. ALL my orders have been placed, and delivered, above expectation!
AMAZING ONLINE SITE... IT HAS MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO GET MY THINGS FROM UK.. THANKYOU.. MINAL
UK Duka helped me find a dress that was out of stock, accommodated a flexible payment plan and delivered my dress to me within the shortest time possible. Thank you UK Duka. You guys rock!!!
1. Communication - I found this to be very good and every time I communicated with UKDUKAS I was always left satisfied with the response. 2. Value for Money- comparing to other people who offer the service UKDUKAS gave me value for money 3. Fast- Turn around time from sending the link to delivery is very fast and good. I will definitely be a returning customer and I would recommend UKDUKAS to anybody.
You have excellent turn around time on deliveries.
Learned about ukdukas on Amazon UK through the writer of ( How to be a great church usher) by Madge Obaseki. Living in the rural of Kenya in Kakamega County I wondered how this book will reach me. I decided to give a try with ukdukas and voila the book is in Kenya within 14 days of my order and the guy@ukdukas kept communicating on phone and whattsap. Have revered my friends and family and looking forward to my next purchase. Asante sana ukdukas (Thank you a lot ukdukas)
I wish I knew you guys before....the service was fast,there was always good communication between me and the operators which make the all shopping experience safe and trustworthy...
its a nice shopping experience through you. keep it up.
It was a great experience especially since they kept me informed throughout the transit..
on time deliveries
Really reliable guys and great customer relations too.
Get things right at my door step from my favorite places
Service was prompt but a rather costly option with no tracking info and not quite sure how they misspelled both my names! (pet peeve)
Very responsive!
UKDUKAS have the best customer relatioship management strategy. They deliver the goods on time. Generally their service are efficient. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs something from the UK.
UKDUKAS is rated 4.56 based on 295 reviews