UKDUKAS Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS
Read UKDUKAS Reviews

+254724240450

orders@ukdukas.co.uk

Tell us how UKDUKAS made you happy
Erick Obwanda
The best customer care service, will recommend anyone
This was the 3rd time I was shopping with UKDukas and I have not been disappointed by their services. Once you place an order their response time is fast, they are very polite, will deliver exactly what you have ordered for and if its not available they will give you an option to either get an alternative or they refund your money. You get your products intact and the delivery time is within the period they have given this is 10 - 14 working days. The delivery is also on time at the point of collection and more importantly they are in constant communication with you. I am happy shopping with UKDukas!
It was my first experience. Seamless, i had an idea of what i want, we worked on it quite quickly...i really didn’t keep tabs with delivery as i was in no hurry. Would i use them again? Absolutely!
An innovative and hassle free shopping experience that always provides me with a reliable and pleasurable way of shopping.
quick easy service with timely delivery even under lockdown conditions
Very efficient.
Excellent service every time. Keep you informed and hassle free. Have not experienced any delays.
A business with a heart. They do more than timely delivery. They also ensure you have been served the right product and you are satisfied. Two years doing business with them. Looking forward to many more years. Cheers guys!
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 26th June 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 26th June 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 26th June 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Dear Erick many thanks for the five stars rating. We value your custom since your first order with us in June 2018. We have delivered very high valuable orders thanks for entrusting us. Thanks for the image of the pcs looks simply amazing. We wish to thank you for choosing us at UK-DUKAS. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Items origin was UK and the destination was Nairobi, Kenya. They arrived in good condition, a little bit late though because of COVID-19 related logistical challenges. UKDUKAS are legit, trustworthy, reliable, and give updates on item tracking. Payment can also be done in two instalments. I would use their service over and over again. Shukrani UKDUKAS.
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 19th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 19th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Dear Icom Engineering many thanks for the five stars rating. We appreciate your understanding with the slight delay delivery (3 days over) at the height of the COVID pandemic when flights were being restricted globally. The added complexity with the consignment being from a seller based in Kraków, Poland had a delayed delivery to our UK warehouse. We value your patience and trusting us with this critical order. We wish you all at ICOM all the best and look forward at building years of partnership thank you for choosing us at UK-DUKAS. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Am grateful for the shopping experience with you. The goods arrived as ordered and am happy with you pricing. Thanks
They helped me source for a genuine parts supplier, placed the order for me and delivered to my desired address! Great stuff!!!
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Dear Mr Koinange many thanks for the five stars rating for your order from Volvo main dealer in the UK. We appreciate your patience especially this being your first order. We apologies slight delay with the lock-down in the UK. We hope our regular update kept you notified and at some ease. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS.
A reliable courier service and was very happy when I was referred to it. The pricing of the items and their delivery is excellent. The customer service is also excellent.
Great service. Should improve on quotation response time
I’ve ordered through UKDUKUS recently. They have exceptionally customer service. The delivery time was right on track. I highly recommend their services!
Excellent service and prompt updates. (Thanks Gemma). I vouch for UKDUKAS. Quite impressive!
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 7th February 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 7th February 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 7th February 2020
Dear Beauttah many thanks for the five stars rating. Thanks for recommendation our service on the Audi Owners Club - Kenya facebook page. The seven Genuine Audi Automatic Gearbox Oil G052516A2 ordered arrived in 8 working days. We wish to thank you for choosing us at UK-DUKAS. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
excellent services,my package was well handled and my queries answered satisfactorily from time of making quotation to receiving my package. happy and satisfied with your service and planning to make another order soon.
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 29th January 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 29th January 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 29th January 2020
Dear Johnson many thanks for the five stars rating for you order from e-Bay for the Yamaha MusicCast Bar 40 Bar 6.0 All-in-One Cinematic Sound bar. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Great customer service that is friendly and communicative. Efficient, trustworthy and and reliable.
I have used ukdukas for some time now. They are reliable, the agents in Nairobi are extremely courteous and reliable.It is always a pleasure dealing with them.
UKDUKAS 5 star review on 12th January 2020 UKDUKAS 5 star review on 12th January 2020
Dear Wanjiru many thanks for the five stars rating. We value your custom since your first order with us in March 2017. We have delivered hundreds of items. We wish to thank you for choosing us at UK-DUKAS. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Am happy that i can make orders online using mobile money payments and have the exact item delivered to my door step within a very short time courtesy of ukdukas.
Quite efficient, affordable and very friendly customer care who responds to concerns promptly. I have shopped for car parts and delivery was great
Dear Stephen many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
UKDUKAS is rated 4.56 based on 295 reviews