DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ Reviews

Unit B5 Langham Park
Lows Lane
Stanton By Dale
Derbyshire

How would you rate DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ ?

"Impressive is not a good enough word, talk about speedy delivery, they're faster than Amazon, Big thumbs up, and thank you for helping me out of a tight spot xx"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic service, great price and speedy shipping - well packed too! Very satisfied with my item and will definitely be using again. Highly recommended."
"Friendly & efficient delivery with a great attitude to customer service."
"Received wrong item, but I have given a five star as I was very impressed on how well they dealt with the error, very professional and efficient, will defiantly be buy more goodies in the future from these guys, well done"
"Purchased a Eq Booth and staff were extremely helpful will deal again"
"Excellent service lovely Guy's will go back again and again"
"AWESOME TRUSTED seller with an amazing shop. Fast delivery. Easy to order. The payment process can get better but still a great bargain to shop from them. Thanks guys! A++++++++"
"I've just purchased Episodes 5, 6 & 7 of the Classic Cuts TV Sets. The audio quality of the recordings is excellent and the number of tracks on each CD is amazing. My only complaint - the CD's were not dispatched with double jewel cases as the previous episodes had been. So, additional expenditure was required before adding the CD's to my extensive collection. However, I am delighted with my purchases!"
"Right price arrived on time product was just as described"
"Excellent Customer based company, very easy ordering and payment procedure, a very reliable company to do business with. Good quality products and reasonable prices what else could I ask for"
"Great very pleased with smoke machine .... Fast delivery"
"I was delighted with the retro ceiling speaker I bought - it was exactly as described and arrived the next day! Brilliant service. Thank you :-)"
"delivered quickly, undamaged and safely, good trader many thanks"
"Amazing Company, very helpful and polite."
MR JASON KIDD
"Great company and staff are always happy to help. Items always arrive on time and safely packaged. Cheers Guys."
DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews