DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ

accounts@ukdj.com

Unit B5 Langham ParkLows LaneStanton By DaleDerbyshire

Tell us how DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ made you happy

"Extremely happy with my purchases, everything came well packaged, arrived in good time and worked perfectly. The customer service team are fantastic to deal with, and bend over backwards to help. Basically, they are awesome!"
"Great product"
"excellent as always speedy and quick"
"Cheap but quality products from these guys !! And turned up bang on time!! Thx"
"The products are very competitively priced, and with very knowledgable staff. Nothing is too much for these guys. Highly recommended, and ordering online is such a doddle. Fantastic display of kit in the showroom, means you could spend hours in here, and soon empty your wallet 😉"
"Quality goods from friendly supplier."
"Fab service. I had to call to enquire about my order & was dealt with very promptly & professionally. Great products too at a unbeatable price. Thanks DFB sound & light warehouse"
"Very happy with the product, thanks to the helpful people we met on that day."
"DFB is the place to go for all you DJ/ disco needs!!!"
"Very informative and helpful. Also great prices. Warehouse is like a mini night club. Will definately recommend and use again."
"Very good customer service."
"A great company. Personal service and very knowledgeable staff, who care about getting you the right product. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service, the staff were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to help. I will definitely purchase from them again."
"Always helpful, really know there stuff."
"Great service every time!"
"Excellent service and a team committed to getting us the product we needed. This item is of great quality, reasonably priced and is just what we needed to keep the children entertained at school. Thanks so much - we'll be back!"
"Impressive is not a good enough word, talk about speedy delivery, they're faster than Amazon, Big thumbs up, and thank you for helping me out of a tight spot xx"
"Fantastic service, great price and speedy shipping - well packed too! Very satisfied with my item and will definitely be using again. Highly recommended."
"Friendly & efficient delivery with a great attitude to customer service."
"Received wrong item, but I have given a five star as I was very impressed on how well they dealt with the error, very professional and efficient, will defiantly be buy more goodies in the future from these guys, well done"
DFB Sound and Light Warehouse Ltd / UKDJ is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews