UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate UK Diesel Parts Ltd ?

"Brilliant value for money, works fine and fast delivery. Perfect."
"So very efficient. Posted my item out extremely quickly. If only all companies were like this!"
"The management of my order was fast and efficient. The part arrived exactly as described and was fitted to the vehicle after which it functioned in a normal manner."
"Exactly what I needed, fairly priced, in no time delivery"
"Top quality fuel filters at the best price I could find on the web"
"Second time using this company and happy with both parts car working well after fitting the parts supplied. Both very quick and well packed"
"After using rhino diesel a couple of months went for MOT and showed up Zero emissions, well happy!"
"Great service and quick dispatch of item."
"Rapide et efficace, produit fonctionne sans souci, je recomande."
"Prezzi buoni professionali e veloci nelle consegne. Consigliato al 100×100"
"Fast and easy transaction, equipment as expected. Perfect."
"great price and superb service"
"All ok thanks, Ermanno."
"I got the part I needed very quickly and at very low cost (don't let the low cost put you off), the sensor fitted perfectly and car runs as it should, highly recommend UK Diesel parts."
"Quick dispatch, ALL seals with the item which made the process easy and a quality item"
"Very good price for part, fitted myself, works like a dream, and saved myself hundreds!"
"I bought a turbo from them, it works fine, the delivery was quickly and I recommend them !"
"Ordered sensetive injection parts for TDCi. Got them fast, well packed, working and low price. = Perfect"
"Fast service good qaulity part that fitted first time and cured my issue"
"the service was quick and easy no fuss the part was delivered on time thank you"
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 309 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!