UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate UK Diesel Parts Ltd ?

"took 10 days to get here, I can get next day delivery on most things."
"The part was not suitable and was returned. I am still waiting for my refund"
Hello Anjam,
Did you include any paperwork to state who you were when you returned the item?
It's very difficult for us to track down who sent a parcel if there's no invoice or name sent with it.
Our returns policy states that you must have the invoice with the package if you wish to get your money back.
Could you please send us an email and we'll question you on a few other things so we can narrow down which of these parcels belongs to you?
Thanks,
Cole - UK Diesel Parts
"Complicated website for a car parts supply co. Prices a bit high, plus you still charged me VAT even after I informed you I was in Australia. I think I'll be bypassing ukdieselparts in future."
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 309 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!