UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how UK Diesel Parts Ltd made you happy

"Fast delivery of egr valve I ordered and what a difference to my car will definitely be using uk diesel parts ltd again and would highly recommend them"
"I have received the spare part as promissed and installed it already on the car. Works as expected and the price paid for Delphi part was very good."
"Quick postage with in 24 hours. Able to fit part and to be back on the road next day. Great service."
"Really quick dispatch, item arrived well packaged, just as described. Fits my car perfectly as stated. Great price too!"
"Re-MAF: Purchased via eBay which arrived within a couple of days. After fitting the unit and fixing the fault from the Chinese made unit. The car to my pleasant surprise runs exceptionally well. And to top it all, my MPG has gone from 40-41mpg (as on Honest John's web site/https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/bmw/5-series-touring-e61-2004) to 46mpg +, which I have no complaints!! Well sorted product. Thanks"
"slight delay in delivery but good value and good quality with prompt and helpful customer service"
"Good prices and superfast delivery!"
"Arrived on time, great price, fitted no problems, seems decent quality, would buy again"
"Excellent service. Ordered and received next day as promised and packaged well. Item was great value."
"Todo ok"
"Very good quality additive and will continue to use."
"Very fast and correct fit at a fantastic price my egr valve came the very next day and seemed good quality.time will tell but over all very pleased..will definitely shop again"
"I bought a reconditioned turbo from uk diesel parts and when I received it I was told that it was faulty, it was sent back and a replacement was sent to me the next day without question and before they had received the first turbo they had sent, great service and I will DEFINITELY use them again.(as it turned out the first turbo sent was fine it was the mechanic that should've been changed )."
"Right part came next day great"
"Super fast delivery good price all working fine"
"really fast shipping and the turbo seems to be working ;)"
"For being swift to rectify a faulty good thank you"
"I bought an EGR Valve for my Megane II 1.9 dCi. It works like a charm. Very good price/value rate. Fast delivery, safe packaging. Big thanx!!! :)"
"Very good!"
"Excellent service part was perfect would use this company again"
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 318 reviews