UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd
Read UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd:

The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny CornerFarthing Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how UK Diesel Parts Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and good price
Veloce e preciso. Venditore consigliato! Grazie
FABULOUS SUPPLIER SERVICE PARTS DELIVERY COULDNT ASK FOR MORE THANK YOU
I have bought two egr valves recently at a fair price. Good quality and fast shipping with tracking. Value for money.
Superb service. I had a slight problem which after contacting UK Diesel was quickly resolved. I’d definitely recommend them.
I am pleased with the service and quality of part,And there if you need advice good all round
Amazing customer service , very fast delivery would highly recommend
Very good service .. parts arrived on time when they said .
Very fast delivery good quality item at a fare price excellent communication
Great seller, everything perfect, highly recommended by A +++++++ thank you
Very fast efficient service & an excellent diesel additive supplied that really work's.
Quick delivery. Regulator was cheaper than original.
Goods were easy to find with an accurate description. Quickly despatched and well packed. I will definitely buy from you again
Can’t remember what I bought but it must have worked
Very good
I decided to go to the local post office for the last time today only after much pressure the staff discovered that the parts arrived on first of May. I received the part in good shape ,good quality but disappointed with Diesel parts and royal Mail customer service, no single mail to the sales department through the official mail address was replied, not even a receipt acknowledged.
I ordered MB sprinter fuel regulator from Nigeria since March 26th by March 28th I received a mail saying the parts has been shipped away from UK , till now I haven't received thanks package and every attempt to contact sales department via mail was not replied. I contacted the local post office to check, they CV confirm that there is nothing of such on their system. Calling your company yielded nothing , I am happy with the after sales service. The part no is 0281002242, the royal Mail tracking no is RZ481361643GB, the order no #P-27346219
Purchased turbo and had a fault after some miles. Told that needed to supply or off of fitting by a garage however turns out as we fitted ourselves they are not interested. Don’t buy spares to fit yourselves or go to a bigger dealer as they support their customers.
The EGR valve I bought in Sep 2017 failed in Jun 2018 (jamming in full open position), causing my car to breakdown in a busy and dangerous spot. So the part only lasted 8 months. They give a 12 month warranty but didn't honour it. I emailed them with my complaint in the hope it would be replaced. They completely ignored my email and have never heard back from them. Poor quality part. Zero customer service.
I am very satisfied ... Good salesman