UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate UK Diesel Parts Ltd ?

"All ok thanks, Ermanno."
"I got the part I needed very quickly and at very low cost (don't let the low cost put you off), the sensor fitted perfectly and car runs as it should, highly recommend UK Diesel parts."
"Quick dispatch, ALL seals with the item which made the process easy and a quality item"
"Very good price for part, fitted myself, works like a dream, and saved myself hundreds!"
"I bought a turbo from them, it works fine, the delivery was quickly and I recommend them !"
"Ordered sensetive injection parts for TDCi. Got them fast, well packed, working and low price. = Perfect"
"took 10 days to get here, I can get next day delivery on most things."
"Fast service good qaulity part that fitted first time and cured my issue"
"the service was quick and easy no fuss the part was delivered on time thank you"
Debbie Colwill
Verified Reviewer
"Very quick service and acceptable price.."
"Their items are exactly as described, original and the delivery is very fast"
"As an Australian Peugeot owner parts can be extremely overpriced and hard to get. Not only did I get a MAF sensor of excellent quality, UK Diesel parts saved me even with postage $436 and the delivery time even for such a distance was extremely fast. my car is running perfectly thanks to this company I would recommend their parts quality and their service quality to anyone needing to find quality diesel parts at a reasonable price."
"Quality parts quick service would recommend anytime."
"great product"
"Ordered my item and it did not arrive I contacted uk diesel parts ltd and a replacement was sent out immediately. Great customer service and another extremely satisfied customer. Than you uk diesel parts"
"Bobina per Fiat 1.2 16v conforme all'originale ed arrivato velocemente!"
"Fast and accurate service"
"Good parts, helpful stuff, very fast delivery. Thanks UK Diesel Parts"
"the staff were very helpful and the part was delivered promptly"
"Quick efficient and a quality product at a reasonable price."
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 296 reviews