UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny CornerFarthing Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how UK Diesel Parts Ltd made you happy

"The EGR valve I bought in Sep 2017 failed in Jun 2018 (jamming in full open position), causing my car to breakdown in a busy and dangerous spot. So the part only lasted 8 months. They give a 12 month warranty but didn't honour it. I emailed them with my complaint in the hope it would be replaced. They completely ignored my email and have never heard back from them. Poor quality part. Zero customer service."
"I am very satisfied ... Good salesman"
"Item works as should BUT at 300% cheeper than original parts price GREAT value for money"
"Great quality product but the container used lets the side down. This stuff absolutely stinks and it’s very obvious if the bottle isn’t up to standard"
"Superb price and fast delivery would recommend to anyone top notch"
"The supplied E G R Valve arrived promptly it was well packed and the quality appears fine ."
"Amazing service very fast delivery and great communication"
"Quality part supplied in a very short time! Thank you."
"The item is good and delivery was on time"
"Order diesel think. Bottle turned up damaged. Emailed company and response was really pleasing., fast and the customer service was second to none. I would recommend UK diesel parts. I will be returning very soon. Well done guys."
"Fitted this mass air meter to my BMW E38. It looked identical to the original. So far working well. £20 new, bargain."
"Local garage quoted £138 + VAT to supply and replace a MAF sensor. Bought the sensor for £24 from Diesel Parts Ltd and fitted myself in 10 mins. Saving over £140. Quality part arrived quickly and has been working a treat. Car is running like new. High recommended."
"Items always delivered on time and correct. I purchase with confidence every time."
"Great seller!"
"Low quality parts."
"Everything went smoothly, fast delivery, best price and easy to locate the right parts. I am impressed 😁👌"
"Brilliant value for money, works fine and fast delivery. Perfect."
"So very efficient. Posted my item out extremely quickly. If only all companies were like this!"
"The management of my order was fast and efficient. The part arrived exactly as described and was fitted to the vehicle after which it functioned in a normal manner."
"Exactly what I needed, fairly priced, in no time delivery"
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 325 reviews