UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate UK Diesel Parts Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service at great prices."
"I found myself very well, I bought an egr valve for alfa 159, just replaced, the car started to work better, the article arrived impeccably packed and works very well delivery times have been respected, for these reasons I feel satisfied to have purchased at UK Diesel Parts Ltd."
"Very understanding,dedicated customer service and great quality items. Best value for money"
"Excellent product and fast shipping."
"Quick and easy"
"Helpful on the phone, knew what they were talking about."
"Good and fast service"
"good price"
"Speedy and excellent response and delivery"
"Perfect part, perfect delivery, perfect service, couldn't get any more perfect. Try it out. John-L Cumbernauld"
"Very good value for money and delivery was good. Thank you."
"The ordering was made very easy and the delivery was extremely quick and the product was a good quality make. I will use you again in the future."
"Bought a Mass air flow metre from these guys because my 2litre hdi Berlingo was flat as f*** arrived in less than 24hrs and was far cheaper than my local car factor's, and the Berlingo has its power back."
"Product fitted and works and came complete with gaskets"
John Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service. My turbo is great quality and came with all the gaskets. It is now installed and runs perfectly."
"Very good service, recommended"
"Très bien emballé"
"I own a 17 year old Peugeot 406 Hdi that was as sluggish as a slug with a broken leg, absolutely gutless! I bought a new Mass Airflow Meter from UK Diesel Parts, it arrived really quickly, took five minutes to fit and I now have a 17 year old Peugeot that goes like a rocket! I found these online for as much as £80, so to have fixed my car for as little as £24.49 with free postage is really pleasing."
"I found my part easily, but also to double checked i phoned, got a efficient and quick response, with the correct part and it was even delivered a couple off days earlier than i was quoted, so defiantly get the thumbs up from me and will be using them again in the future, Thanks UK Diesel parts."
"I ordered a MAF sensor for my Peugot, It arrived on time ad worked perfectly when i fitted it. I will be ordering from Them again should i need anything else."
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 271 reviews