ukcbdstore-com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ukcbdstore-com
"Quick delivery great product"
"Easy to navigate website clear explanation on every product. Quick & efficient dispatch. Only started using these products so will update review again in a few weeks 👍🏻"
Many thanks for your great review, Really please to hear you were happy with the service received. We hope to see you again soon
"I sent an email last week complaining that my first order had leaked out of the bottle into the packaging and I'm still waiting for a reply! What a disgrace your customer service is!"
Thank you for your review Sharon, I am very sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. I believe we have now been in contact and this has now been resolved
"Quick delivery.. Great"
Thank you for your Feedback Zoe, hope to see you again soon
"Service was very good"
Many thanks for your great review Alan
"Speedy and discreet delivery."
Thank you for your feedback Nicole, really great to hear you were pleased with the service
"Address label was incomplete."
Thank you for your feedback, could you please contact us on cs@ukcbdstore.com with your order details so we can look into this for you
"Good juice flavour"
Thank you for your review, really great to hear you enjoyed your purchase
"Order arrived quickly and well packaged; can't fault that!"
Thank you for your great review, Glad to hear you were happy with your delivery
"Quick delivery. What more can I say?."
Thank you for your review David, Great to hear you were happy with the service received
Many thanks for your review David, hope to see you again soon
"The whole experience is great. From the collection down to shipping."
Many thanks for your great review
"Great website, prices and delivery!"
Thank you for your review, we hope to see you back soon
"Very good service. Fast dispatch and delivery."
Thank you for your feedback, really great to hear you were happy with the service
"Everything was perfect !!!"
Many thanks for your great review, we hope to see you back again soon
"Good product which once the order was accepted arrived in good time. I would say a boy over priced . Also When I was sent an email asking me to email ID... obviously due to identity theft issues.. I sent an email just asking for an explanation as to why, to set my mind at ease that wasn’t going to happen . I didn’t receive an email explaining ... which bothered me as my payment was accepted and clearly you had started the email contact The second email I just asked what kind of Id was needed ... if a drivers license was ok.: and then all of a sudden the email reply was very prompt telling me yes drivers license was ok... I feel that of the person was able to respond so quickly about the question of what id .... they should firstly have responded in a timely manner to my first email just asking why."
I am very sorry that you were not happy with the service you received, we will certainly look into this to make sure it doesn't happen again
"Love my cbd oil. Really helps with my anxiety and tastes so much better the. Other products I’ve tried"
Many thanks for your review Siobhan, really great to hear your enjoying the product
"Good Stuff, Quick Delivery"
"Fast service and great products!"
Many thanks for your review Alison
"Great products,very good service."
"Great service, excellent choice, would definitely buy from again."
Many thanks for your review Sarah, we hope to see you back soon
ukcbdstore-com is rated 4.74 based on 38 reviews