Britcab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britcab
Read Britcab Reviews

About Britcab:

We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

Great company to work with , took all our needs into consideration and delivered a great product.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very helpful staff and very happy with the new cabin.
I have worked in procurement for over 15 years Britcab have continued to be a ROCK when it comes to supplying welfare and offices to the sites I'm involved with. They have updertaken complete site set ups on huge and complex sites. They have worked with us on high value challenging projects and most recently Nuclear sites. I continue to trust and value them as part of our supply chain and I have dealt with all of their competitors so believe I can vouch for them. Experience has taught me that you keep hold of good people and business contacts and as such I fully expect to be working with Britcab for years to come! Super!
Effortless, efficient cost effective. 5 star service.
Once again Britcab provided an excellent service, I was able to view cabins and discuss details on their site, delivery was as scheduled, haulier helpful and cabin as expected.
They delivered when they said they would and the unit was great and very practical.
Britcab supplied me my dog grooming cabin, I absolutely love it, many thanks to Barry Petty and all the team at Britcab, first class service from start to finish, Barry organised everything for me from getting water and electricity to the cabin and getting the cabin into my back garden. I 100% recommend Britcab :-)
Efficient, reliable and a trustworthy organisation to work with. Project delivered on time and to budget and very happy with the end result.
Very professional, guidance / advice was valuable in the decision making process.
The locks on the newly fitted rear door and the front door have been badly fitted and will hardly work. It looks like we will have to renew both
Britcab were very helpful from the first enquiry through to delivery on site , staff helpful and responded quickly to enquiries .
Great service throughout including ordering to the delivery.
Britcab have been great from start to finish, keeping us informed of ongoing work, their guys have been fantastic and very friendly. Would 100% recommend!
Great service and helpfully staff. Very clean and good cabins.
Very goods service from conception to completion. Quick turnaround for last minute changes. Installers very professional & committed to delivering quality product & worked overtime to complete.
The site accommodation units were professionally refurbished to a very high standard and our individual internal design requests were met exactly to our requirements. The crew that delivered and erected the units worked tirelessly and well into the evening after an early start.
Very satisfied with our purchase.
Friendly staff
Very easy to engage with and put across our requirements
Understood our budget cost and worked with us
a dedicated account holder from start to end of transaction
paperwork delivered on time
Britcab have delivered on all aspects of my order: price, customer service, quality and delivery. I am not going to look any further next time I need a cabin, it will be Britcab!
Hi Phil
Thanks for the great feedback, look forward to working with you in the future.
Very smooth transaction, good communication, quick to respond to my questions.
Been really friendly and helpful and worked with us efficiently to make sure we could take delivery as soon as was possible. The standard of the accommodation is really good - no complaints from us!
Britcab is rated 4.82 based on 121 reviews