UK WorkStore Ltd Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend UK WorkStore Ltd

36 Langham Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UK WorkStore Ltd?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK WorkStore Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered work coats. Emailed after 3 weeks to say order had not arrived. I was told that they were waiting on more stock, and I would receive in 10 days. Still waiting 4 weeks later, and now not answering my emails. Do not buy from them."
"Returned items, after a lot of chasing I received emails saying I would get a refund, 3 months later I'm still waiting and having to go through the bank to get my money back."
"Similar experience to other reviews. Received email confirmation of delivery for good would be 4/5 days. A day of two later received a further mail stating goods were out of stock with a delay of another month before they could despatch. Cancelled order and received email acknowledgement that a recredit would be effected. Still waiting despite multiple email requests. Have only rated the as 1 because the option of 0 wasn't available."
Paul Simpson
Verified Reviewer
"Useful range of products. Order was delivered on time. No complaints."
"Please please don't use this shop/store I ordered orange railway trousers with next day delivery and received nothing, emailed and didn't receive a decent reply, phoned and it went voice message. I wouldn't recommend to anyone Pity really"
"Good service and product. Delivery was within the specified timeframe."
"Very pleased with the service and product. Delivery was within the specified timeframe."
"awful experience....bought some t-shirts wanted to return as poor quality and finding it extremely difficult....avoid like the plague wont touch with a bargepole in the future"
"ordered from them back in april, when ordering site said instock, once money paid we got an email saying sorry out of stock !!!! after 2 days we got another email saying order dispatched, so we though great , not at all !!! its over a month now and we still have received NOTHING, but guess what?? yep they have our money ! funny that now we keep chasing them , they seem to have disappeared !! ( basically ignoring every attempt we make either by Phone, E-mail, or even good old royal mail ! ) this in my eyes is theft as they have taken money from me without supplying the goods, so my advice is avoid this firm like the plague, as all they do is ignore you if they themselves create a problem, maybe its time they appeared on Watchdog !! as a rouge trader !!"
"The order was delivered exactly when it said it was going to be and with the correct quantities of each size. The logo which we had embroidered onto the shirts were extremely consitant and great quality."
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 2 waistcoats from UK Workstore UK. Upon receiving the goods, one of the items was too small across the chest. I placed the order on 25 March 2016 at 2248, the order takes approximately 3 -4 days , I email the company on 31 March 2016 at 1349, advising that the item does not fit. I have contacted the Company be email and by post, unable to ring as they have a automate message asking to email them. I have emailed every other day, still no reply. I have visited several website review this Company and finally receiving an acknowledgement. Mr Nick Cook the E commerce and Online Marketing Manager of UK WorkStore for 3 years 1 month advise that I was not entitled to a refund and it is outside of 7 days for the return of any item. I have email him with documentation of my emails I have sent trying to contact this Company.. He still refuses to refund me and send me details on how to return the item. NOW he is not answering my email. As he knows the company is in the wrong. If you look a the review on this Company I am not the only in the same situation. Can you please advise"
Verified Reviewer
"Order items from this company UK Workstore, still no reply"
Unverified Reviewer
"I contacted your Company within the time frame, I have email documentation as proof and still no refund. I placed this order on 25 March 2016 at 2248, the order takes approximately 3 -4 days , I emailed on 31 March 2016 at 1349. After several months of emailing a few online review companies, I received a reply from your Rep Nick, who now will not answer my email as he can clearly see that I am in right . I am sure that after reviewing the details I am due a refund, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE"
UK WorkStore Ltd is rated 2.14 based on 14 reviews