UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Wedding Savings Ltd

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

How would you rate UK Wedding Savings Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I would recommend wedding savings Ltd to anyone. They saved us money of our wedding and was very helpful and friendly people we liked them so much within a couple Of hour we spoke to them and booked our wedding."
"Have been speaking with a lady called Courtney and couldn’t be happier with the service. She has liased with the hotel to find out dates times etc and the saving has been amazing"
"When we 1st came across UK Weddings Savings, we thought it was “too good to be true”. We had our initial call with Chris who walked us through the options and showed us choices we never thought we could afforded. Not only was he informative, he did a great job scheduling our viewings around our busy schedule. After a few weeks of working with Chris, we were able to make a decision and set a date! We are so happy with our choice, and soo grateful for his genuine help and support! It felt like we had a personal coordinator, who truly cared about what we wanted and was willing to work hard to make our dreams come true! He literally called us to check in the night before his partner was supposed to go into labor--- now THAT’S dedication!!!!! Couldn’t ask for a better experience during what could ‘ve been a very stressful time! I will definitely be telling everyone about this service and the brilliant support Chris offered! Congratulations Chris on becoming a new dad!"
"Chris was so friendly and transparent. Found us the perfect venue at the right price . Fantastic customer service throughout - a million thanks. Would definitely recommend!!!"
"Managed to get a great date and venue for a great price. Also managed to change the options from the original quote which was brill for us, thank you."
"We had the pleasure of having Sarah help us find our wedding venue. Sarah was very helpful in getting us viewings at a few places and making contact with each venue to ask questions about what they offer. Me and my fiancè ended up booking the second venue we viewed and Sarah managed to get a few hundred pounds off the evening buffet by talking to the venue and discussing some alternate options. Overall me and my fiancè are very happy with the service and help Sarah gave us and we would highly recommend this company as it takes the stress of finding a venue a little bit easier. Thank you Sarah."
"Sarah was helpful in setting up venue appointments. She was very friendly too!"
"Really happy with the service they provided to us and they have helped us find our perfect wedding venue and at a fantastic price!"
"Chris was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and worked really hard to get us good quotes for several different venues. I would highly recommend anyone who is getting married to speak to Chris first. Not only can he negotiate big discounts on venues, he is full of other tips and tricks to help save money on your big day."
"Courtney was efficient and listened to what I needed in order to get me the best wedding for me. She was on the ball and helped me find exactly what I needed within 3 days. Thank you."
"Excellent service very helpful"
Sheilla Nankanja
Unverified Reviewer
"I had the pleasure of speaking with Chris at UK wedding savings, who went above and beyond to help find the perfect venue. He was lovely and very prompt in his response when dealing with my enquiries. Thank you Chris you are amazing."
"Chris was really friendly and helpful he listened to what we wanted for our day and found venues hat he thought were most suited to our needs. He moved really quickly so within a day of speaking to him for the first time I was looking around a venue in central London."
Sophia Purkiss
Unverified Reviewer
"Chris was amazing, so helpful and very professional. They made finding my venue so easy and stress free! Thank you again for all your help!"
"Courtney did a fabulous job at finding me and my partner our dream venue! We can't thank her enough."
"Really helpful thank you Chris x"
"Chris was extremely helpful in helping find venues at the last minute! Recommend their service!"
"Courtney was just amazing to work with on finding a venue. She was the one who made the experience enjoyable and I appreciate all of her help."
"They are all very friendly. I always feel happy an positive while and after speaking to them. Haven't started planning yet. But they are very supportive and alway up for having a chat. It's very personal which make you feel more relax. Courtney has been very helpful. Thank you. X"
"Working with Chris has been a wonderful experience. He has been helpful and very supportive. He has made the whole experience seamless and has gone to every level to support us. Highly recommended. Thanks again Chris I’m gonna miss you 😘"
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 321 reviews