UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Wedding Savings Ltd

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

How would you rate UK Wedding Savings Ltd?

"The thought of finding an affordable wedding venue that still had the wow factor was a rather daunting one but Amanda at UK Weddings made it so easy by being the go between and working out the best deal possible for the best price possible. I can happily say I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for all your help x"
"Had looked at so many different venues on my and got tired of the whole searching for a perfect venue process then decided to contact UK wedding savings and Chris got me the perfect venue straight away. I knew straight away that I had found the perfect Venue which accommodated all the things I wanted for my big day so big shout out to Chris for a job well done. Thanks so much you truly saved me a lot of hustle and money too."
"They found us the right deal and was very understanding and made sure we have an amazing day to look forward to. Amanda really kept us in the loop with any extras which we will be looking into closer the time, she has always contacted me if I had a question. Basically I would highly recommend this company it was exactly what we was looking for, nothing too expensive it did not 'break the bank' but it looks amazing I fell in love with the venue and it was the first and last one we viewed. Everything has synced into place and if it wernt for uk wedding savings, we would still be looking!! Thank you :)"
"Uk wedding savings got me a great deal on my wedding. I made an enquiry on the Thursday evening and they got me a viewing the following Tuesday and My wedding was booked on the Saturday. Thank you for all you help :)"
"Fantastic service! Easy to communicate and very flexible with timescale of phone calls etc. We found our venue and it was simple and pretty straight forward plus great price. Also the viewing was easy set up and clear. Thank you very much Danny and Chris for all your help and support"
"Was lovely talking to Courtney and she was very helpful I can’t thank you enough for your help. Very happy and can’t wait till our big day"
"I would like to say a massive thank you to chris, Courtney and Amanda for all your help with helping me find the most amazing venue. I couldn't thank you enough and saved me so much money within my budget. I can't tell you how many times I called the team and nothing was ever too much, they were always so happy to help me! I was surprised they didn't get fed up :) I want to thank Chris for putting up with me, daily calls with changes I made and he always came back to me the same day! I can't thank you enough very excited to marry the man I adore next year. Thank you so much ashley!"
"Chris was extremely helpful and actually suggested the venue I chose! He's great!"
"I would like to thank Courtney who helped us to find a venue that we felt happy with. She worked tirelessly, liaising with the the venues that initially interested us, until we finally got something we liked and was within our budget."
"Courtney was great and helped us find our dream wedding venue. She went above and beyond for us."
"Chris was absolutely amazing. He helped me and my husband to be book a venue which we thought it would be out of our reach. I can't praise him and the company enough. Would definitely recommend him and the team!"
Joseph And Shanice
Verified Reviewer
"Chris was very helpful in answering all our queries and really made the whole booking of the reception process an enjoyable experience. He was always available to talk to and very quick with answering any questions which we had. Overall i am very happy that we went through UK Wedding Savings and i would highly recommend them. Thank you Chris for your time and effort in helping us find our ideal wedding reception."
"Efficient, very very helpful. Cheerful. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Professional & friendly staff plus excellent service. Delivered & found everything we wanted for our surprise wedding!! Amazing location & within our budget. Thank you so much Courtney & Amanda"
Jennifer Blane
Verified Reviewer
"I would recommend this company to anyone booking a wedding! Great savings and great staff, in particular Chris. Straight from the start he was there to help us find our perfect venue. He was always there on the other end of the phone being a support and helping hand when we were viewing and deciding between all the choices we were offered. When we had finally decided on the venue he did his up most to get us the best deal possible. We are very happy with our venue and Chris couldn't of made the process any more easy, fun and stress free."
"Chris has been a great help in supporting me through the booking process. I felt initially overwhelmed as I started digging into the world of weddings! However Chris was helpful and efficient in dealing with my queries. After I had selected a venue I liked, Chris swiftly came back to me with a quote on said venue and an appointment for myself and my partner to view. Chris text me prior to my viewing ensuring I was able to find it and then contacted myself and the venue shortly after to see how we got on. Although we decided the venue wasn’t for us, it is with regret that we won’t have the lovely Chris to help and support us further in planning our wedding. He is a fantastic asset to UK Wedding savings!"
"I would recommend wedding savings Ltd to anyone. They saved us money of our wedding and was very helpful and friendly people we liked them so much within a couple Of hour we spoke to them and booked our wedding."
"Have been speaking with a lady called Courtney and couldn’t be happier with the service. She has liased with the hotel to find out dates times etc and the saving has been amazing"
"When we 1st came across UK Weddings Savings, we thought it was “too good to be true”. We had our initial call with Chris who walked us through the options and showed us choices we never thought we could afforded. Not only was he informative, he did a great job scheduling our viewings around our busy schedule. After a few weeks of working with Chris, we were able to make a decision and set a date! We are so happy with our choice, and soo grateful for his genuine help and support! It felt like we had a personal coordinator, who truly cared about what we wanted and was willing to work hard to make our dreams come true! He literally called us to check in the night before his partner was supposed to go into labor--- now THAT’S dedication!!!!! Couldn’t ask for a better experience during what could ‘ve been a very stressful time! I will definitely be telling everyone about this service and the brilliant support Chris offered! Congratulations Chris on becoming a new dad!"
"Chris was so friendly and transparent. Found us the perfect venue at the right price . Fantastic customer service throughout - a million thanks. Would definitely recommend!!!"
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 337 reviews