UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Wedding Savings Ltd

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

Tell us how UK Wedding Savings Ltd made you happy

"Amanda was professional and friendly, whilst keeping in close contact with me and helping me to negotiate a good price for the venue I wanted! Massive thank you Amanda!!"
"Jess was really helpful and made everything less stressful for me"
"Fantastic service, Amanda is extremely helpful and an ace at her job. We'll done all and thank you so very much... Roll on Aug 31st....many many thanks couldn't have done it without all your help and advice x"
"I come across Uk Wedding Savings via google, and whilst we didn't end up booking our wedding venue with them, they were very helpful. Amanda was very responsive to our needs and was able to provide quotes on a venues, which gave us a real idea on the cost involved. Their service is very relaxed and there is absolutely no pressure to book via them, the important thing is you find the venue that is right for you. I would recommend their service, even if just for a fact finding exercise. Thank you!"
"Amanda was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond her duty. She had a genuine passion for us finding the right place, and managed to secure us a deal we could not have obtained ourself. Strongly recommend!!"
"Amanda was great at securing the Venue and date we wanted. Great savings as well."
"I'd like to start by thanking Amanda for helping us find the perfect wedding venue! She has been amazing during this very stressful yet exciting process. Me and my partner are both very happy with UK Wedding Savings services. I'm so glad I found this site! Amanda once again thank you, and as I previously mentioned. You are invited to the wedding haha."
"Thank you Hannah for finding a beautiful wedding venue for us within our budget.Excellent customer service! Shri"
"UK Wedding Savings LTD are awesome. I came into the website looking for a great deal on a wedding venue for October and not only did I find an amazing venue, but also got the date I was looking for. Amanda was extremely helpful and made sure the package I chose was perfect for the big day. The service as a whole is second to none and UK wedding savings does exactly what it says on the tin. Absolutely fantastic."
"Hannah & Amanda were great, and saved us thousands on a venue that we already liked! Thank you!"
"After an indecisive start (from myself) Amanda was friendly, not pushy, and patient. Once I had made my mind up on a potential venue Amanda had the viewing arranged within 24 hours and we were booked on a great deal the very next day. 5* service!"
"Very happy with the service - Thank you"
"Amanda was great and got us connected with Horsley Towers right away. It is exactly what we were looking for. Loads of options on that site too which was great for giving us an idea of what we could get for our budget."
"Sarah and I are so grateful to Amanda at UK Wedding Savings for all of the support she gave us in finding a lovely wedding venue that was a perfect fit for our needs and budget. I must admit we had nearly given up hope of ever finding a place for our wedding when I came across UK Wedding Savings - being parents to a young daughter, our budget was somewhat limited and the packages other venues had offered us were well beyond what we could afford. After submitting our details, Amanda got in touch with us almost immediately and she couldn't have been nicer! When she reassured me that not only was she confident she could find a suitable venue within our budget, but that there were a number of venues we could choose from, I dared not hope too much to avoid disappointment. However, true to her word, Amanda emailed us a few days later with all-inclusive package offers from 3 lovely venues, all of which were a perfect fit for our budget and needs. Of these, one venue immediately stood out to us and Amanda was only too happy to arrange a viewing in person. Needless to say, we were ecstatic but Amanda's service didn't end there! With our hearts now firmly set on the venue, Amanda was instrumental in negotiating a more bespoke package with the supplier on our behalf and managed to improve on what was already an amazing deal. Thanks to Amanda's tireless efforts, we have gone from almost ruling out the possibility of ever being able to afford a wedding to enjoying the process of making arrangements for our big day in 2019. Thank you once again Amanda - we will be sure to recommend you and your team to anyone we speak to!"
"Great service, highly recommended! Found the perfect wedding venue!"
"Fantastic service! Found our perfect venue straight away! Highly recommend to anyone on a budget for their wedding day!! Thank you very much for your help."
"Wedding Savers helped us find a fantastic affordable venue for our Wedding."
"Amanda at UK weddings has done more than just find Me and my partner our dream venue for a fraction of the cost. We never thought we could afford such a glamorous venue but here we are looking forward to planning our big day. Amanda has listened to me cry and cheered me up. Thank you so much. We really couldn't have done this without you."
"I can't recommend them highly enough. We booked Chicheley Hall through them and it was a beautiful venue. They got us a really good deal too. The staff that I dealt with could not have been more helpful and friendly."
"Sarah was great and helped us not only find a wonderful venue but also get a great deal. 100% recommend."
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 369 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access