UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Wedding Savings Ltd

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

How would you rate UK Wedding Savings Ltd ?

"Emma and myself decided to get married then the worry of how much things cost and how to sort all the details out started.. untill one of our friends mentioned uk wedding savings... all i can is worry over .. we spoke to sarah who listen to what we would like and how we would like it .. she said leave it with me ill get back to you in the next day or so ...sure enough as promised sarah and uk wedding savings delivered . Not only saving us nearly 50% on what we had been quoted by the venue but managed to get everything we asked for. To say we were thrilled was an understatement . . The follow up too is fantastic every now and then checking in to make sure were ok .. sarah is extremely easy to talk to , polite , professional , even when i had a bit of a melt down she was still there to deliver as promised . Emma and myself were blessed to find out about this company. We cant thank them enough for making our wedding plans worry and stress free and not forgetting the massive saving on the pocket.. thankyou sarah Emma n russell x"
"I had Chris as my main contact, he and his team were fantastic with actually listening to what I wanted and didn't try to upsell any random venue to me. Luckily I had a broad vision in mind but with some very specific needs. They were able to find me a venue which directly would be out of my price range at an affordable price and not have to compromise on quality or requirements. Excellent service with contact telephone calls and emails updating me with any finer details that needed clarifying before signing over. no question was silly and a wonderful professional service was delivered to me enabling me to reserve my venue in good time. I have already recommended this company and Chris to many of my friends who have recently become engaged! Thank you so much!"
"10/10 service, took a lot of the stress off with the planning, went out there way to help. Couldn’t have made it easier to get to an important day. Thank you"
"They were extremely quick in communicating with the deal"
"Sara was very personable and negotiated with the wedding venue, back and forth on our behalf, nothing was too much trouble. She was always easy to get hold of and prompt in returning calls or emails. I found UK Wedding Savings by accident whilst searching the internet for wedding venues, I made contact although I was a little wary and it has turned out to be a very good move on our part! A great package for a good price."
"Courtney was extremely friendly and professional and made booking our wedding simple and enjoyable!!!"
"All I wanted was to get married on my dads birthday and had planned a registry office with nothing more. I began searching knowing that finding a venue available on a Saturday in August at 4 months notice I was almost impossible. Courtney was unbelievable within 2 days she had found me some amazing deals and I visited the hotel and paid the deposit immediately. I'm now looking forward to a wedding in style. I would not Hesitate to recommend Courtney. She was amazing and has truely helped make my dream come true x"
"Chris was so helpful throughout the process. Whenever I had any problem he dealt with it straight away and made me happy. I have already started recommended friends!"
"Courtney at UK wedding savings was brilliant, she got in contact with me really quickly after I made an enquiry and arranged for us to see our venue within a few days. Pleasure to deal with and now we’ve secured our beautiful venue for our big day! Thanks for your help, Jade & Kane"
"Very polite and very professional"
"The thought of finding an affordable wedding venue that still had the wow factor was a rather daunting one but Amanda at UK Weddings made it so easy by being the go between and working out the best deal possible for the best price possible. I can happily say I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for all your help x"
"Had looked at so many different venues on my and got tired of the whole searching for a perfect venue process then decided to contact UK wedding savings and Chris got me the perfect venue straight away. I knew straight away that I had found the perfect Venue which accommodated all the things I wanted for my big day so big shout out to Chris for a job well done. Thanks so much you truly saved me a lot of hustle and money too."
"They found us the right deal and was very understanding and made sure we have an amazing day to look forward to. Amanda really kept us in the loop with any extras which we will be looking into closer the time, she has always contacted me if I had a question. Basically I would highly recommend this company it was exactly what we was looking for, nothing too expensive it did not 'break the bank' but it looks amazing I fell in love with the venue and it was the first and last one we viewed. Everything has synced into place and if it wernt for uk wedding savings, we would still be looking!! Thank you :)"
"Uk wedding savings got me a great deal on my wedding. I made an enquiry on the Thursday evening and they got me a viewing the following Tuesday and My wedding was booked on the Saturday. Thank you for all you help :)"
"Fantastic service! Easy to communicate and very flexible with timescale of phone calls etc. We found our venue and it was simple and pretty straight forward plus great price. Also the viewing was easy set up and clear. Thank you very much Danny and Chris for all your help and support"
"Was lovely talking to Courtney and she was very helpful I can’t thank you enough for your help. Very happy and can’t wait till our big day"
"I would like to say a massive thank you to chris, Courtney and Amanda for all your help with helping me find the most amazing venue. I couldn't thank you enough and saved me so much money within my budget. I can't tell you how many times I called the team and nothing was ever too much, they were always so happy to help me! I was surprised they didn't get fed up :) I want to thank Chris for putting up with me, daily calls with changes I made and he always came back to me the same day! I can't thank you enough very excited to marry the man I adore next year. Thank you so much ashley!"
"Chris was extremely helpful and actually suggested the venue I chose! He's great!"
"I would like to thank Courtney who helped us to find a venue that we felt happy with. She worked tirelessly, liaising with the the venues that initially interested us, until we finally got something we liked and was within our budget."
"Courtney was great and helped us find our dream wedding venue. She went above and beyond for us."
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 347 reviews