UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

186 Reviews

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

Verified Buyer

Provided good clear information without any fuss. Straight to the point and found us a great venue!
Verified Buyer

Jodie found exactly what I need in a short timeframe. She followed up when needed and a deal was made. Couldn't be happier
Hayley Newman
Verified Buyer

U.K. Wedding savings actually did save me a fortune!! The hotel I'm getting married in was way over my budget but Courtney gave me what a wanted for an amazing price.
I've recommended using these guys to so many people.
Shenise
Verified Buyer

Really good service booked my venue with this site Chris was very helpful amazing company
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Courtney from UK Wedding Savings Ltd made the process of finding a venue so much easier. Can't thank her enough for all her help and for the emails and calls to advise of the venues available in an area close to me! Could not recommend this service more
Elle
Verified Buyer

Jodie was so kind and helpful. She only ever called and texted when it worked for me. She was very knowledgable and answered all my questions quickly. We booked our venue quite quickly but didn't ever feel pressured. A great service and a great price!
Sophie
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing! We saved so much money though uk wedding savings and couldn't have afforded our dream wedding without them. Massive thanks to Chris who was there every step of the way!
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and straightforward. I was helped by Courtney. Always available and happy to answer any query. Excellent service.
Aaisha
Verified Buyer

Really great help from Jodie to help us get a fantastic deal at our dream wedding venue of Horsley Towers in Surrey. I highly recommend this service for couples on a budget as you'll find a lot of the deals available are all inclusive which saves cost. Very happy and look forward to my wedding day.
Bianca
Verified Buyer

Great savings on great venues
Emma
Verified Buyer

Saved us loads of money and Jodie was a pleasure to work with! Very efficient :)

Very quivk response. Had a venue sorted within 48 hours
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly service. Very helpful. Found me a great deal and lovely venue.
Eileen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ,professional nothing was too much trouble Jodie a star
Amy
Verified Buyer

I recently booked my wedding venue via UK wedding savings and had a great experience. I dealt with Courtney who was very helpful and friendly everytime i spoke to her. She arranged a whole day of viewings for me which helped alot. I would highly reccomend using UK wedding savings as i also got a great deal with them.
Josie
Verified Buyer

I have already recommended UK wedding savings to friends/family and I will continue to do so. Courtney was really helpful from start to finish and helped me to book my dream venue. Thank you so much!
Barbara
Verified Buyer

Chris understood what venue was ideal for my wedding, he had an execellent knowledge of the venue and kept in contact through the viewings and helped with questions when asked promptly.
Sam
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much for all you help. We booked our dream venue through you and can't wait to get married next May.
Verified Buyer

Courtney was fantastic, I found a venue that I hadn't even considered and made a huge saving, we are now able to afford our dream venue.
Victoria
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Jodie and she was very efficient, very friendly and personable and found me exactly what I was looking for. Without Jodie's help finding a venue would have been extremely stressful. Jodie was quick at getting back to me listened to everything that I said I wanted. Thanks to Jodie booking the viewing quickly and efficiently we have now found and booked our wedding venue in August this year!!
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 186 reviews