UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

225 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

enquiries@ukweddingsavings.co.uk

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

How would you rate UK Wedding Savings Ltd?

Natalie
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful to deal with and got me an amazing wedding venue at a reasonable cost. Thank you very much to Amanda and Courtney they really done well for us! Nothing was too much trouble and i really appreciate everything they done! Natalie x
Doreen
Verified Buyer

Helpful and delightful made everything easier to understand the whole wedding packages
Verified Buyer

Great service. They listened to what I did and didn't want, I never felt pushed to go with them which is important to me. And when I did decide to book one of their wedding venues they were very efficient and always on hand to answer any questions.
Special thank you to Chris at UK Wedding Service. His knowledge and helpfulness is the reason we've decided to get married in the UK rather than abroad.
Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants a fairytale wedding without having to remortgage!
Anne
Verified Buyer

U.K. Wedding savings were able to arrange an ideal wedding venue for me to get married on a Saturday at mid week prices meaning even with our small budget we can still have the big wedding rather than a buffet at a pub which is all I thought we could afford!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Jodie was so helpfully and really listened to what I wanted ,she picked venues with in my budget that I never know we could have thank you
Greg
Verified Buyer

Jodie was extremely helpful.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Hi there well we had chris sorting our wedding out he was fantastic helped us with lots of venues and he found our wedding venue where we are getting married in may 2020 would like to say thank you very much very helpful!.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I initially signed up to UK wedding savings thinking it would just allow me Internet access to discounted pricing for venues. Upon signing up I was then pleasantly surprised to receive a call from a lovely lady called Courtney. Courtney asked me what it was that myself and my partner are looking for and with the details given Courtney then began her searches and emailed me some potential venues meeting our requests. After looking at venues we decided upon one and Courtney then arranged a meeting for us to visit and view the venue at which point we booked straight away and began discussing our big day. Courtney was absolutely amazing very friendly and most helpful. She applied a very personal touch keeping in touch with me often throughout the process and the price she managed to get us was amazing. Huge thank you to Courtney as without her I'd still be lost and tearing my hair out!!!
Sonia
Verified Buyer

Extremely friendly and helpful service, can't fault them. Thanks for helping us find our perfect venue and saving us money!
Jemma
Verified Buyer

Christopher was amazing and helped me find our perfect venue! With a great price !
Andrea
Verified Buyer

Chris was great, super helpful. He gave me many choices until we found the right venue. He organised the viewings for me and I got a great deal. I am very happy I booked my venue through UK Wedding Savings!
Emily
Verified Buyer

Found my dream venue in a matter of minutes. By the end for the week I had booked my venue and was getting next year. Couldn't have asked for better
Verified Buyer

Jodie was an absolute credit to this company. She was persistent, tenacious and an overall pleasure. Managed to negotiate a fantastic offer on our behalf. All in all I can't recommend this company & specifically Jodie enough. Absolutely excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Really friendly helpful people and seem very interested in exactly what we wanted and why. However the phone calls were very constant and sometimes to much and more time was needed to just let us think instead of ringing immediately after seeing each venue.
Kirsty
Verified Buyer

I finally sorted my big day with no stress, just visited the venue arranged by Courtney, then booked with no pressure.
Verified Buyer

Chris is so lovely he was helpful.
Anna
Verified Buyer

Got in contact with me straight after enquiring, told me about a wedding fair the following week that was happening. Went and Fell in love with the venue straight away and have now booked my wedding there for nxt year!! Thank you so much can't wait for my big day :) Anna
George
Verified Buyer

Chris was so quick getting back to us after we e mailed him and he found us the perfect venue , very efficient .
Verified Buyer

I was approached by UK Wedding SAVINGS after filling in an online form. They negotiated a great quote for us a venue we liked which we have ended up booking for our wedding. The communication was great and we would definitely recommend.
Emma
Verified Buyer

I found Courtney very helpful and not too pushy. I was looking at booking a venue, told Courtney exactly what we wanted and what our budget was and she found it for her us. Only spoke to Courtney and Amanda a handful of times, but felt like they were old school friends. Would definitely recommend them to others. Great work girls👍
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 225 reviews