UK Wedding Savings Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend UK Wedding Savings Ltd

Thamesgate House1st Floor, Suite 17-2733-41 Victoria AvenueSouthend-on-SeaEssex

How would you rate UK Wedding Savings Ltd?

Leah
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with U.K. Wedding savers. Any problems or questions they helped to sort it out as quickly as possible.
Danielle
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful and communicated very well. Also they walked me through everything as well as sending me emails to show me the offers and different venue prices/packages.
Francesca
Verified Buyer

We had so much help from chris to pick the perfect venue at a discount price! Couldnt have asked for anything more sorted all the bookings rung to see how they went etc.. will be reccomending to everyone. Thank you so much 😁
Becky
Verified Buyer

I found my perfect wedding venue on uk wedding savings site. Thanks to Chris he set up the viewing and got me an amazing price. I will fully recommend uk wedding savings to anyone took the stress out of finding a venue. Thank you very much Chris for everything you have done for us. A* service.
Rebecca
Bev
Verified Buyer

When you are faced with organising a wedding in a very short time span it is very daunting - Claudia's calm and assuring manner made this whole process so much more of a pleasure than a stress. her knowledge of the venues offered was excellent allowing our decision to be made quickly and without any waste of our precious time. I would recommend their services without reservation.
Verified Buyer

Courtney was very helpful and ensured she answered all my questions. Very supportive and understanding team overall, helped with booking everything - viewings and ensuring we had all quotes required beforehand.

Steven
Verified Buyer

The service we received was outstanding so helpful and really pleasant to deal with if they didn't no a answer to a question they would find out straight away we have now booked a lovely venue and it's a big thank you to Chris from UK weddings for all his time and help
Abby
Verified Buyer

I honestly was about to give up trying to find a nice venue with the budget we had but luckily wedding saving managed to find me a perfect venue in our budget - you were so helpful and pointed me to a venue I had never even heard of so literally wouldn't have found it without you guys. Thank you so much ????????????
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service, Chris was lovely and hen I spoke to other people they seemed really nice too. Only small thing is that sometimes a call from them arrived later than promised.
Kylie
Verified Buyer

Within the space of around 8 days I viewed and booked our venue thanks to the amazing service and advice from Jamie at U.K. WEDDINGS. We have found our perfect venue and saved so much money, I can't recommend the company enough!! Thanks again, from the future Mr & Mrs Griffiths x
Hariett
Verified Buyer

From our very first conversation Chris was very easy to talk to. He listened and made me feel he was interested in hearing what we wanted. The very first venue he found us was perfect both in the place and location. Although we are a mature couple he made me feel our wedding was every bit as important as any other and that what we required could be found. He understood what we wanted and we have now arranged the perfect wedding for us. We cannot praise him to highly and he is a credit to your organisation.
Anna & Gareth
Unverified Reviewer

Amanda & Jodie were amazing and couldn't have been any more helpful and informative if they wanted to be!

Having looked at the website offers, I was a little skeptical at first as the deals seemed too good to be true! Still feeling a little dubious my fiance and I decided to attend a local wedding fair with one of the venues listed on the UK Wedding Savings website.

We met with the onsite hotel wedding co-coordinator and mentioned UK Wedding Savings, to our surprise she immediately reassured us about UK Wedding Savings and advised that she would be happy to speak to Amanda directly for us to ensure we were receiving the best deal! Within 15 minutes the hotel had spoken with Amanda at UK Wedding Savings and we had a contract in front of us ready to sign!

We were over the moon with the price and the package and UK Wedding Savings went above and beyond to negotiate the deal with our wedding venue to ensure we had everything we could wish for included!

Thanks Amanda! You are a star! xx

Lucy
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service. Jodie was super helpful and always sorted out any unanswered questions quickly. I always had a call to check in or update me on progress with viewings or bookings and the team were always friendly and helpful. I'm so excited that we got the venue we have and it wouldn't have happened without uk weddings and Jodie being as amazing as they are. You need to use this company to help make your dreams become reality at a brilliant price. Thank you Jodie and your brilliant team.
Gail
Verified Buyer

Wedding savers were amazing. Very helpful and efficient and it took the stress away from us finding a venue at a great price. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue. I spoke to a guy called jamie who couldnt of been more helpful and patient. Keep up the good work you will have many happy customers. Thank you.
Karolina
Verified Buyer

Very good communication, nice, friendly people, who helped us to find a perfect place for our wedding. Would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Chris at U.K. Weddings was friendly, polite, and really helpful. I was struggling to find wedding venues at a reasonable price, and he made the process so much easier. I would definitely recommend UK Wedding Savings to friends, family, anyone really!
Carol
Verified Buyer

Chris called me and Chris asked me some questions of what I like and want for our special day, within minutes of talking to Chris it felt like I was consulting with friend which is amazing especially when your sharing information about your very magical day. After talking for about 5 minutes Chris told me about Brownsover Hall, a Gothic mansion in Rugby. As Chris was explaining the finer details of the property my heart was melting, it's not just the location it was Chris's enthusiasm of getting us what we want. Not only did we get the place of our dreams we got the best price ever, we couldn't believe it and for that we can only thank you so much. Even after this Chris helped arranging a viewing and kept in touch as promised. We are more than happy with your company and Chris of course and look forward to doing more business with you when it comes to looking for Photographers and cars. Again a big thank you :)
Lisa
Verified Buyer

I was a little unsure about using the service at first. There is always the worry about "to good to be true" but a friend mentioned to me that she knew someone who had used UK Wedding Savings so I was a little more reassured.

Initially when I spoke with Courtney the deal for the venue sounded great but wasn't available for a date we were looking for. Courtney was a star though and liaised with the venue to see if we could still take advantage of the deal with a supplement to have the date we wanted and next thing we knew, we had viewed and booked the venue for an amazing price.

We are really pleased with the price and the package and UK Wedding Savings were a big part in helping us secure that.

Now to start the real planning!
Andrea
Verified Buyer

They were by far he cheapest package we could find and made liaising with the venue very easy. Thank you very much
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Much easier than going through venues that tend to hide their pricing we we're able to see exactly what was on offer and at what price. Courtney was helpful at suggesting venues and we were able to book viewings easily. Me and my fiancé love one of the venues and decided to book. We still can't believe how great the venue is for the price. Would definitely recommend for anyone trying to navigate the labyrinth of wedding venues!
UK Wedding Savings Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 258 reviews