UK Visa Solution Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Visa Solution
"When I decided to retain Anton from UK Visa Solution to assist me in my entrepreneurship process I knew he was the best choice, for he had already assisted my friend for his immigration matter. Anton and his staff members are the best immigration professionals we have ever met or heard about, therefore, when it was time for my case, I did not even think about another option and I was very lucky that he decided to accept my case. My case was successful. Anton was always available when I had questions and was in constant communication with me which I very much appreciated"
"Joshua at UK Visa Solution helped me and my husband as we went through the process to get his residency. After another lawyer gave us advice to move back to my husband's country of origin and apply from there, we went to for a second opinion to Joshua and he helped us put together a successful case from here. All of the staff was really professional and friendly. We highly recommend this firm and staff"
"UK Visa Solution team was very professional all staff members are very good at what they do"
"Adam and Sam were outstanding. They are always their for me whenever I need any assistance or any query regarding my case because i have some issues in my case because of gap in my visa but they helped me to collect valid evidence and put alot effort and hardwork for my case and i got my citizenship. Can't thank them enough to change my life."
"Best place to go... very responsive and handles everything for you."
"I heard about UK Visa Solution from a friend of mine and I was not disappointed. I met with Joshua and he explained everything step by step for my asylum case. He and his team work very hard and fast to make everything as simple as signing a couple of documents and filling out some basic information, after that it was just a matter of waiting at home while they kept me updated and in the loop. From paperwork till case was sorted they made everything a breeze. Big thankyou to all"
"Anton and his team were amazing guiding my wife and me for her status adjustment after marriage. They provided great attention to detail and made the whole thing very stress-free for us. From beginning to end, the whole process took about 5 months for my wife to get her status. We could not be happier with their services and would recommend UK Visa Solution and all team to anyone in need of any immigration help."
"After years leaving illegally in the UK. They told me to go back to my country. Adam was very professional and told me that I need proof about so many things for my case. I did everything he told me to do and he helped me alot to collect all evidences which were very important for my case and my waiver was approved and They granted my UK residency. I recommend Adam he knows what he is doing and he will do everything in his power to help you. Thank you for the bottom of my heart."
"Just a 2 weeks ago my husband and me received a letter from UKBA to provide additional evidence in regards to granting him permanent residency. I was referred to UK Visa Solution by a friend and we met Sam. She discussed in detail the steps we needed to take to address this issue with UKBA successfully. Not only was she extremely helpful and professional in answering the numerous questions I had, but also provided additional advice that was reassuring and cleared up any prior confusion I had regarding the process. I was impressed to say the least and would definitely recommend the UK Visa Solution to anyone and especially Sam regarding any immigration matters."
"My husband was applying for his permanent residence. We had a couple issues with our application and needed help. Miss. Joshua helped us resolve the issues we had and did an awesome job helping us with all documents and evidence. We are very happy with UK Visa Solution but, most of all with Joshua. My husband became a permanent resident and we can live together"
"Thanks to Adam and all staff at UK Visa Solution for their quick and successful outcome in my student visa case. Thanks for your help"
"Excellent team work."
"I am quite happy and satisfied with their services, their costumer dealing, their attention towards case ...... everything was impressive"
"I was very stressed when I find out that my daughter was at risk of deportation, I suffered a lot.I felt I had lost my daughter forever, but Anton helped me get my daughter and now my daughter have proper status. I thank God that everything went well. Many thanks to Anton and his entire office! They always treated me well and were aware of the case of my daughter. May God bless them to continue helping people."
"UK Visa Solution were very friendly and helpful, they helped me get my residence card. Liane assisted us throughout the case."
"I am grateful for the help provided to me by the professionals at UK Visa Solution, I have been struggling to maintain here in UK with my family and this firm has been able to grant me the opportunity to do so."
"I would like to say thank you to Shelly for all the hard work that she did on my case the stuff is awesome and I am so happy that my status is finally come to an end thanks to her and her hard work sometimes I wanted to give up on my case cause it was too hard too much papers but she always was there for me. She always believed in my case there was plenty of time so that I told her to stop my case cause it was too hard too much stress and she always told me no I am not going stop I am going to bring this to the end and in the end you will have your permanent resident she was right I have my permanent resident I feel so much relieved that she got my permanent residence and I am really thank you from the bottom of my heart God bless and thanks to UK Visa Solution."
"UK Visa Solution has always been there for me when I had questions or in an emergency situation. Sam was my case worker, and very knowledgeable about ILR visa process. She has always patiently explains questions I have. I feel she deeply cares about my case and puts a lot of effort for a positive outcome. Great job Sam. We need to have more people like her."
"My experience with UK Visa Solution was a positive. All the people working there are helpful, knowledgeable, and honest."
"Shelly was a great lawyer She helped me with my immigration paper work and my work permit. I am very satisfied with all her work and the way deal with my case from start till end. highly recommend their services."
UK Visa Solution is rated 4.98 based on 91 reviews