UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Really easy to order, and even with what is going on in the world at the moment, delivery within 3 days. Great
Competitive price,fast efficient service.
Fantastic Service even with Covid-19 going on.
Thank you!
I stumbled across this website by accident looking for tools and a carpet cleaner! I am So glad I found you guys! Excellent products and brilliant delivery! Especially through Covid 19! Highly recommend and will buy again
Excellent service and cheapest price I could find. Delivered within 48hrs even during the covid pandemic
Item in stock, sent out next day and delivered very efficiently, can't fault the product of the service given.
nothing to say
fast Delivery and quality items
Quick delivery and service , will use again.
Arrived as promised and patio heater is very effective, not able to use it outside due to poor weather but using it at night in the house when temperature drops
First class, will use again
Great service. Quick delivery
Excellent service and goods also excellent
Super fast delivery, one item was delivered by a different courier and was unfortunately damaged but after contacting UKTOOLBOX directly a guy called Tom was very helpful and organised a replacement straight away.
would highly recommend.
Just as described
Excellent service, would definitely recommend this company.
Great service great product range what’s not to like?
Good price, good delivery in these difficult times, minor damage by carrier who dumped the item in the drive without telling us they were there. Item sat overnight in drive as we were unaware that the delivery had been made.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good price, good communication and a great product. My 5 tonne log splitter has already been put to good use. I recommend this supplier. I will be a returning customer.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 396 reviews