UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Good price Good service
Fast efficient service with very competitive prices
Great service pleased with item.
Excellent service and quality
good arrived on time- good service
Great Service!
Enquired as to whether a fence would fit my saw, I received a prompt response, to my query. Ordered it, wnd it was delivered within two days. Excellent service, from start to finish.
Excellent quick service
Fast delivery and great customer service
First time I have used UKToolbox, using their web site which was very well laid out to find what I was looking for was very easy, information on product was very informative, the pricing was competitive so I placed my order and the delivery of my product was within their guidelines. I would use them again if the need arises, I would suggest to all take a look at toolbox uk before they commit elsewhere.
First time I have ordered from this company and extremely happy. Ordering was simple and emails of up dates of delivery good. My son was very pleased with the quality of the work shorts and he said they were comfortable to work in.
Great customer service, good prices and had a good range of quality products, will certainly use this company again. Recommended!
Very impressed with the level of service. I ordered a site box for a site I am on and the next day it was delivered with no problems.
Fast reliable delivery
This is the first time I’ve purchased from this company and it won’t be the last, from ordering to delivery was a pleasure.Communication is a must when you buy online and I had no complaints on that score, check this company out you won’t be disappointed.
Very good price, trouble-free delivery.
Fantastic service, great prices
Excellent service very quick and helpful
Very good fast delivery
Really quick delivery and great customer service.
UKToolbox is rated 4.79 based on 251 reviews