UK Tights Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Tights
Read UK Tights Reviews

customerservice@uktights.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Faultless from ordering by telephone to receipt of package within 24 hours.
Great product range, well priced, but I was even more amazed to order on a Wednesday afternoon and receive my items the following day. Would recommend.
Excellent tights
Couldn't fault them felt lovely and fitted lovely xx
service is excellent, tights always arrive promptly and the correct items are always received
Super fast delivery, excellent quality and value. Would highly recommend.
Great selection of tights, reasonably priced & fast dispatch. Website is easy to use & when I’ve had to use customer service they’ve been great.
I have been using uk tights for many years,I have always had great service and fantastic quality hosiery.
Very quick delivery and nice stockings, would buy from UK Tights again
They have a huge selection of tights at reasonable prices. Customer service is second to none and order was received very quickly.
I love the products you offer, which would be practically impossible to find elsewhere. Speed of service absolutely brilliant. The only improvement I might suggest is to show photos of all the colour variants of an item. Sometimes it is difficult to judge and a (small) leap of faith to choose a colourway not shown. A repeat customer and I will be back for more!
I have been using UK Tights for many years now, there is an excellent selection to choose from and then knowing they will arrive the next day.
I ordered 4 pairs of tights just before lunchtime and they arrived the next day so very quick delivery and anytime I've had to phone the females that I've spoken to have been very friendly and helpful and I'm always happy to buy from this site
Lovely range of lingerie at great prices. Excellent prompt service on more than one occasion.
Fabulous products, great choice. Came quickly too.
Easy to order, arrived in not time at all and the crotchless sheer tights are so sexy. Perfect for our planned mmf threesome 😈
Cant comment on the wearing of items bought as I havent tried them yet but they look fab, were easy to order and arrived quickly. Very happy.
Disappointed that the colours were different from how they appeared on line
Quick delivery, and an excellent choice of products.
I bought the tights for a lady friend who was very impressed will buy more for here when need excellent staff as well
UK Tights is rated 4.79 based on 30,832 reviews