UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Excellent company.
Excellent
Great designer swimwear, the choice is amazing.
This is a lovely bikini. The colour highlights my tan and it is not too brief. I ordered a 12C Roidal Alexia Bikini in turquoise but unfortunately the top was too small which is unusual for Roidal as previous 12C bikinis fit well so I have to return it. I will re-order the 12D.
I ordered a couple of bra pads and they arrived within a few days. Very good quality products.
Great efficient service . Fantastic costumes which are fitted perfectly. Quality even better than I had hoped for , style and comfort . Thank you I will purchase again from your site.
Dear Dawn I'm so glad that customer services you have given as new client was first Class your help was so important to me especialy i now live in Italy. Wish you all the best. Mrs Zdenka Ferraro
very helpful sorting out an issue for me. Seem like a good company and nice people. Seem like a good company and nice people
Excellent service very quick delivery , gorgeous Roidal Bikini. Many thanks.
Excellent service. Arrived in double quick time in perfect condition
Fast efficient service with regular e-mail updates to let me know the progress of my order. I will be happy to use them again.
Excellent, very pleased *****
Excellent customer service, fast delivery, good website, great choice. All in all very pleasant buying experience. Thanks
Quick delivery and fee returns makes UK swimwear a great company to buy from. Very limited sizes is the only downside.
Quick delivery and fee returns makes UK swimwear a great company yo buy from. Very limited sizes is the only downside.
Excellent product, excellent servic
Product just right, service prompt, good site- thankyou
The people at Swimwear UK are very helpful and the quality of their beachwear is extremely good. Unfortunately the two swimsuits I ordered did not suit my figure so they had to be returned.
Very quick and friendly service , lovely costume , unfortunately too short for me (5'7))
Good choices and speed of service, although, unfortunately, many sizes out of stock.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews