UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Colour was not specify on line of the bikini I ordered\nplus more info re fabric pleas - yes would reccpmmend - happy with previous order I had over 12 month ago
Faster/quicker delivery
Was very good and liked the different brands of swimwear you stock
The service, both ordering and returns, was very good\nI am very pleased with my swimsuits but have yet to wear them. I would recommend you to others.
My swimsuit arrived on time and well packed.\nVery elegant swimsuit and as the label says...made me look like I'd lost some weight around my middle.....excellent!\nAs I'm long in the body I've always had to order a size larger than I really am.....so I ordered a 16, to find that the swimsuit caters for a bigger bottom, making it a little baggy around the elastic at the top of the leg.\nAlso, as I don't have big boobs....a pre-formed bra inside would have made it totally 'wow', instead of flattening what little I have.\nHowever, I think it's a very eye-catching swimsuit and will be keeping it.................
It would have been helpful to have more infomration on th e product through the website page. I have no complaints with what I have received but it would have been easier to have further information up front.
Nice product, exactly like it is online, extremely quick delivery service!
Great service - easy to order, fast delivery.
My only criticism is the range of sizes available making it very difficult to find the correct size in any chosen garment.
The website was good and the online ordering very easy and clear to follow. Delivery was excellent. The only problem was the limited availability of sizes in the range of swimwear. I would have liked to buy more items of swimwear from this site but had to go to another online store to find my size in the same style of swimsuits & bikinis that were shown on UKBeachwear.
Very good promt service Would use this again to purchase another swim suit
Excellent order procedure and fast delivery - well packaged. The website is a little lacking - it should give more photos of all aspects of the garments and a fuller description. However, I would recommend this site to others - the choice is marvellous.
lovely products available and speedy delivery. what more do you need?
The bikini had a very nice design but was quite thin, can be improved by adding at least another layer so that it doesnt just look like a piece of cloth over the chest area. Other than that, delivery services etc was good. Also, many other bikinis that I favoured were out of size :(
back views for swimsuits
Really pleased with product would definitely use this company again and very quick delivery .. :-)
Really pleased with product and very quick delivery would definitely use this company again..:-)
Excellent service, received goods following day.
I was very impressed with the delivery of my costume. However, I did think a matching scarf would be included as shown on the website. Also colour was described as gold and it is in fact yellow. I will be keeping it though as time is short and I haven't seen anything else I like.
Delivery was quick and product fine
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews