UK Swimwear Reviews

Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Sorry I have to return
Really pleased with the service and the product . The speedo waterfall swimsuit fitted really well and I love the colour. Will buy from this company again .
I ordered the swimsuit on February 2nd and was emailed that it shipped on February 23rd . I STILL AM WAITING TO RECEIVE IT!!!! How can I review a purchase that I have not Received????? I couldn't wait to get this swimsuit and emailed your company twice wondering why I haven't received it yet. I will have to contact American Express and cancel the order since I w ill not pay for an item that I haven't received. Please email me and let me know what happened to my order. I am very frustrated.
UK swimwear is an excellent company with a huge range of choice. Their service was excellent with the goods arriving almost the next day and sometimes the next day if ordered the next day. Returns were accepted without any problem although refunds take a few weeks. I had occasion to phone and the young lady I spoke to was very helpful, likewise the gentleman.
Ordered a few styles for choice and parcel was with me less than 24 hrs later. Gorgeous beachwear and cover ups/pareos etc. Will always look at their collections first as such a variety of styles and sizes. Worth paying for something of real style and quality.
Just love it, comfortable and classy looking. The fit around the breast is snug, therefore keeping prosthesis in place.
Delivery excellent. However with regard to refunds, I am still waiting two weeks after receiving confirmation that the goods I didn't buy had been received.
Lovely mastectomy swimsuit..Great purple colour lovely feel to the fabric, excellent quality..Good fit across the bust line- no gaping when you lean forward. Feel "safe" when wearing it. Thank you.
Actually I was going to write you unfortunately it's to small I need one size larger would you send the the mailing address and I will mail it back and possible you can mail one size larger Thank you Maggie Futoran
great costume arrived within one day but had to return the sarong a month later and I still havnt reveived the refund they take your money but hopefully 1£123.00 will returned soon? most sincerely hazel rimmer
Had problems getting answered to email and return was expensive as I sent it outside UK.
Excellent fit, very comfortable, well made, prompt delivery
Two of the three products were perfect. No nonsense online purchasing - items exactly as stated. Returned third item - received an e-mail immediately advising the refund was being dealt with. Would definitely purchase from them again!
Unfortunately, the style of costume was not suitable if one actually wanted to swim. The top was not sufficiently elasticated/fitted to avoid slipping.
Rodial swimwear is always great and I received the swimsuit really quickly - perfect service!
Great costume, love it
I ordered a really pretty bikini and sarong. They arrived really quickly and were nicely packaged. So far, so good. But the bikini top was too large so regrettably i had to return the whole package. The returns process seemed easy enough. But this is where I hit the snag. I received an email on 12th January acknowledging that the parcel had arrived back. And informing me I would receive my refund within 30 days!!!! THIRTY DAYS!!!!!! I'm still waiting, 14 days later already... This is totally bizarre, in this day and age of instant transactions to have to wait so long to get my own money back! I shop extensively on the internet (time poor, like most people these days) and I never experience refunds taking longer than a few days, up to 5 at most. It's a shame because the company has some lovely things but I've been put off ordering again and certainly wouldn't recommend to friends.
I got what I've ordered in reasonably period of time without paying extra costs for the express delivery. The product I ordered has the expected top quality for its brand.
Trying to find a new bikini or a one piece swimsuit in the Autumn or Winter is impossible in the High Street shops but I found a comprehensive selection to choose from on UK Swimwear. The only problem was which I liked best. The delivery service was very efficient and astonishingly speedy. I am delighted with the item I chose. It is pretty, well made and a good and flattering fit. Many thanks.
Great choice of swim wear for larger figures.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews