UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Fabulous fit. Great not to have to return items😊. Colour much more vivid - a really lovely combination of blues.
A very prompt delivery, well packed. Telephone advice was appreciated. I'm just not sure I made the right decision on the swimsuit. I will definitely shop again in the future
My bikini arrived promptly and was exactly as described
Really pleased with the service and the product . The speedo waterfall swimsuit fitted really well and I love the colour. Will buy from this company again .
UK swimwear is an excellent company with a huge range of choice. Their service was excellent with the goods arriving almost the next day and sometimes the next day if ordered the next day. Returns were accepted without any problem although refunds take a few weeks. I had occasion to phone and the young lady I spoke to was very helpful, likewise the gentleman.
Ordered a few styles for choice and parcel was with me less than 24 hrs later. Gorgeous beachwear and cover ups/pareos etc. Will always look at their collections first as such a variety of styles and sizes. Worth paying for something of real style and quality.
Lovely mastectomy swimsuit..Great purple colour lovely feel to the fabric, excellent quality..Good fit across the bust line- no gaping when you lean forward. Feel "safe" when wearing it. Thank you.
Excellent fit, very comfortable, well made, prompt delivery
Two of the three products were perfect. No nonsense online purchasing - items exactly as stated. Returned third item - received an e-mail immediately advising the refund was being dealt with. Would definitely purchase from them again!
Rodial swimwear is always great and I received the swimsuit really quickly - perfect service!
Great costume, love it
I got what I've ordered in reasonably period of time without paying extra costs for the express delivery. The product I ordered has the expected top quality for its brand.
Trying to find a new bikini or a one piece swimsuit in the Autumn or Winter is impossible in the High Street shops but I found a comprehensive selection to choose from on UK Swimwear. The only problem was which I liked best. The delivery service was very efficient and astonishingly speedy. I am delighted with the item I chose. It is pretty, well made and a good and flattering fit. Many thanks.
Great choice of swim wear for larger figures.
great looking bikini! definitely recommend
Super service and great quality Kaftan.
Your Swimwear is absolutely beautiful! I also think, to be able to find a Pareo to match your Swimsuit/Bikini is fabulous as I always want to match my beachwear with the Swimsuits. And, I must add to find them in "Silk" is something extraordinary! Your Swimsuits, Bikinis, Beachwear which includes dresses, Sarongs and Pareos to match swimsuits and Bikinis fit right to size as I not only have purchased them for myself by also for my daughter. They feel comfortable, even the Ponchos and Kaftans to just wear over your swimsuit/bikini when you need to leave the pool-side to go and have a drink in the Bar or Lunch under the Hacienda or Restaurant. In short I wish they weren't so very expensive for the ordinary woman and I always have to wait for their sale so that I can get one or two! But, I just love all of them and if I could, each year, I would buy one for every day of the week and weekend.
This item can be worn with or without straps, its cornflower colour strongly appeals. It annoyed me that I couldn't remove the bust padding, but it is not worth the risk of ruining the stitching.
Arrived promptly. Fits perfectly.
Excellent quality, a good price, and prompt delivery. Just great.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews