UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

We ordered two pieces , one swimsuit and one blouse . Despite ordering the largest size based on bust size , the blouse did not fit . The swimsuit despite being advertised as tummy control turned out not to have any tummy control at all and the design as shown in the picture was different . We have returned both pieces for a refund and paid for return postage , but to date have not received any refund or acknowledgement of receiving our goods . We have ordered before and have been extremely happy , but this time we are not to happy . I just hope we hear something very soon , otherwise I will be forced to order elsewhere on the internet . I have rated good as the service thus fare has been good , but until my issue is resolved I will reserve my judgement . If anyone is in fact reading this feedback , please restore my faith by refunding the amount spent and coverage of postage fees . You have my account details from my email address.
Customer service above and beyond the call of duty in making sure my package was properly addressed before it was sent to me. Prompt replies to my emails. Quick acknowledgment when they received my return. Oh, and the merchandise -- great. I ordered two styles in two sizes, kept just one, but all were as shown and described in the catalog. I'm happy shopping with this merchant.
Very slow to refund credit card. The unwanted swimsuits were received by you on 24th July (I returned them to you by 1st class tracked post) but I have still not been refunded which I find unacceptable. I should not be required to fund your cash flow and would be grateful if you could please refund my card immediately. No other mail order business I deal with behaves like this. My order no: 509643 Otherwise one of the swimsuits sent to me was slightly soiled. When I made the order the girl I spoke to was helpful and pleasant.
Very good service
I am very happy with my swimsuit.it fits well Tho ugh as I am quite short it is slightly long in the body but not enough to notice. I ordered it over the phone and the lady that took my call was very helpful I will definitely use this again.
Very swift service. Delighted with my purchase, fitted perfectly and just as described on THE NET. Would use the service again. Thanks
Great selection fast delivery easy returns
Well fitting bikini in a flattering classic design and beautiful colour Red.
Great prices. Fast shipping.
Very good service, very pleased with colour and fit.
Very pleased with the speed of service - the website is very good and when I had a problem with ordering on line I rang the contact number and the lady who answered and helped me could not have been more helpful! I will certainly be using again and will recommend to friends!
Haven't yet worn it, but it looks good out of the water.
The quality and style are very good but sadly, returned because of fit which was not appropriate for my shape.
I felt amazing.
Swift delivery.
i m sorry-i ordered the wrong size
Fabulous fit. Great not to have to return items😊. Colour much more vivid - a really lovely combination of blues.
A very prompt delivery, well packed. Telephone advice was appreciated. I'm just not sure I made the right decision on the swimsuit. I will definitely shop again in the future
My bikini arrived promptly and was exactly as described
Costume is lovely and well made
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews