UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Great service and lovely product
The lady I purchased the bikini looked very good in it and she is going to wear it on holiday.
How wonderful to try on swimsuits at home, rather than in a semi-private cubicle in a store. At home no one looks pityingly at you or sneers because you are more than a size 14. I bought three out of the four suits I tried on. I have been looking in stores for months before looking on line. I am glad to have found U.K. Swimwear, and would use them again another time.
Great quality. Just remember when buying slimming stretchy swim suits, buy 1 size larger. Then just cut the label off. X
Speedy response to orde
Fast reliable service and good products and prices.
The best quality swim wear. I will always be a loyal customer
Customer service above and beyond the call of duty in making sure my package was properly addressed before it was sent to me. Prompt replies to my emails. Quick acknowledgment when they received my return. Oh, and the merchandise -- great. I ordered two styles in two sizes, kept just one, but all were as shown and described in the catalog. I'm happy shopping with this merchant.
Very good service
Very swift service. Delighted with my purchase, fitted perfectly and just as described on THE NET. Would use the service again. Thanks
Great selection fast delivery easy returns
Well fitting bikini in a flattering classic design and beautiful colour Red.
Great prices. Fast shipping.
Very good service, very pleased with colour and fit.
Very pleased with the speed of service - the website is very good and when I had a problem with ordering on line I rang the contact number and the lady who answered and helped me could not have been more helpful! I will certainly be using again and will recommend to friends!
Haven't yet worn it, but it looks good out of the water.
The quality and style are very good but sadly, returned because of fit which was not appropriate for my shape.
I felt amazing.
Swift delivery.
i m sorry-i ordered the wrong size
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews