UK Pianos Reviews

020 8367 2080

83 Southbury Road, Enfield United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UK Pianos?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Pianos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"So much for next day delivery! Its been about a week now since I placed my order and there is no sign of my piano stool yet. How many days do these people expect me to sit at home waiting for delivery - it's a total joke! They don't even the good manners to ring me and tell me that the delivery is delayed."
"Never ever buy a piano from UK Pianos. They lied about a 60 days change of mind return policy. They delivered the piano and took away the boxes without my permission and not willing to return. We are fighting the case in court now. We ended up in misery this company tries to steal your hard earned money. Never ever buy they are racists and liars. Promising a lot and not fullfilling anything. They stole our monies and made us end up in misery. Be warned never ever buy from UK Pianos."
"Says i stock next day delivery. Well its not true. Am told the website is static and it wasnt is stock after all. More than a week later I still don't have a delivery date!"
Rigby Mcloughlin
Unverified Reviewer
"Hey Graham My name is Rigby, I had asked a friend of mine, Bruce, to leave you a message yesterday on my behalf about comparing 2 pianos as I thought I wouldn't have access to the internet for a while but I'm in luck! Bruce passed on to me your reply this morning regarding the Roland HP508 and Yamaha CLP575. I just wanted to say Thank You Very Much!! For responding so attentively and also for the depth of the response which you had provided. With this you have helped me make up my mind and I shall be purchasing the Roland HP508 (I have had my eye on it's predecessor, the HP507 for quite some time and am very pleased that a newer model has just been released). And to answer your question, I have been looking for a while on a few different sites such as GAX and Thomann for example but I think I will go ahead and purchase this wonderful piano from you Graham (ukpianos). Thomann sells the roland a little less but your customer service regarding each of your pianos and the information from experience that you personally are able to provide on your products is fantastic and unmatched from what I can tell from every other site I've been on. I have also read your Digital Piano Buyers Guide which had so much critical information and answered so many questions that I had regarding digital pianos. I very much appreciate your time and effort in writing this and again, Thanks for going the extra mile! Many Regards, Rigby Mcloughlin"
UK Pianos is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews