Uk Oven Cleaners Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Uk Oven Cleaners

How would you rate Uk Oven Cleaners ?

"They came done valeting serves and he scratched my cooker in several places leaving deep marks using a small chizzel I fucking hate them no to shit communication and fucking ass hole manager sucks his dick all day so does not bother to talk to customers told trading standers hope I get a replacement of my cooker what dick heads and currys to supply them"
"Where to start! Employed to clean my oven- Awful clean and door smashed so left with no oven for 10 weeks so far! Still going on and shocking communications from their office with a manager who's "too busy" to speak to me! Service nothing like what they are advertising on line... Be warned!! Stay away!"
Uk Oven Cleaners is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews