Uk Oven Cleaners Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Uk Oven Cleaners

Tell us how Uk Oven Cleaners made you happy

"They came done valeting serves and he scratched my cooker in several places leaving deep marks using a small chizzel I fucking hate them no to shit communication and fucking ass hole manager sucks his dick all day so does not bother to talk to customers told trading standers hope I get a replacement of my cooker what dick heads and currys to supply them"
Are you Uk Oven Cleaners? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Uk Oven Cleaners receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Where to start! Employed to clean my oven- Awful clean and door smashed so left with no oven for 10 weeks so far! Still going on and shocking communications from their office with a manager who's "too busy" to speak to me! Service nothing like what they are advertising on line... Be warned!! Stay away!"
Uk Oven Cleaners is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews