Uk Oven Cleaners Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Uk Oven Cleaners

How would you rate Uk Oven Cleaners?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Uk Oven Cleaners in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They came done valeting serves and he scratched my cooker in several places leaving deep marks using a small chizzel I fucking hate them no to shit communication and fucking ass hole manager sucks his dick all day so does not bother to talk to customers told trading standers hope I get a replacement of my cooker what dick heads and currys to supply them"
Out Of Pocket! Again!
Unverified Reviewer
"Where to start! Employed to clean my oven- Awful clean and door smashed so left with no oven for 10 weeks so far! Still going on and shocking communications from their office with a manager who's "too busy" to speak to me! Service nothing like what they are advertising on line... Be warned!! Stay away!"
Uk Oven Cleaners is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews