Monsoon Accessorize Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monsoon Accessorize

How would you rate Monsoon Accessorize ?

"Good customer service"
Christine Iacovou
"International order arrived within a week which was very nice. thank you!"
A UPPAL
"I find Monsoon clothing is always beautiful, fits perfectly and flatters."
"Very quick and easy ordering process. Informative emails advising which stage my order is out. Order dispatched within 24 hours!"
"Great service quality items love it."
Weronika Loraso
"Very pleased with the top I brought .The fit was good true to size . But rather expensive. Had comments how nicnice it looked on me , which is lovely ."
"tried to order from monsoon and had to reset my password. i just couldn't get the password reset! in the end I had to set up a new account using my husbands email address, got all the way to sending my credit card details - but the site crashed. monsoon really have to get their website sorted out !!!"
Dawn Brannan
"Amazing quick service always arrives on time, beautiful quality clothes"
Keeley Clayden
"Very good service. Great shoes that my daughter's will love!"
Maggie Woodward
"Wonderful styling, fabric and fit"
"I went into the store and the staff was very polite and helpful. the products are always good quality and easy to order on line."
Mrs Janice Whitmore
"Monsoon have some unique styles and I like that. My order was easy to make and delivery was within a few days. I love the new sweater. The quality is good. Excellent service."
Rachael
"Helpful staff in store, nothing is too much trouble. Great clothes and excellent offers on regularly."
"Amazing jewellery."
Jaspal Wayte
"Quick delivery even though standard was chosen at checkout, communication was good so I knew when items were on the way. Some items were returned and they dealt with the refund promptly."
Claire
"Excellent service and selection of quality clothing, very reasonable price"
"Good staff care and attention"
"Swift order and click and collect delivery. Products as seen on the website and so much fun as they are bikinis for holiday :) Quality is great also"
Rachel Carney
"I buy clothes a lot from Monsoon for my children. They're vibrant colours or muted but always standout from most high street clothing shops. They are often unusual in style or design which appeals to my two girls."
Nazoa
"Excellent product choices & descriptions so I could match accessories for the baby dress I purchased."
Monsoon Accessorize is rated 4.68 based on 37 reviews