Monsoon Accessorize Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monsoon Accessorize

How would you rate Monsoon Accessorize?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

31 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A
I find Monsoon clothing is always beautiful, fits perfectly and flatters.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Monsoon Accessorize in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
A UPPAL
"I find Monsoon clothing is always beautiful, fits perfectly and flatters."
"Very quick and easy ordering process. Informative emails advising which stage my order is out. Order dispatched within 24 hours!"
"Great service quality items love it."
Weronika Loraso
"Very pleased with the top I brought .The fit was good true to size . But rather expensive. Had comments how nicnice it looked on me , which is lovely ."
"tried to order from monsoon and had to reset my password. i just couldn't get the password reset! in the end I had to set up a new account using my husbands email address, got all the way to sending my credit card details - but the site crashed. monsoon really have to get their website sorted out !!!"
Dawn Brannan
"Amazing quick service always arrives on time, beautiful quality clothes"
Keeley Clayden
"Very good service. Great shoes that my daughter's will love!"
Maggie Woodward
"Wonderful styling, fabric and fit"
"I went into the store and the staff was very polite and helpful. the products are always good quality and easy to order on line."
Mrs Janice Whitmore
"Monsoon have some unique styles and I like that. My order was easy to make and delivery was within a few days. I love the new sweater. The quality is good. Excellent service."
Rachael
"Helpful staff in store, nothing is too much trouble. Great clothes and excellent offers on regularly."
"Amazing jewellery."
Jaspal Wayte
"Quick delivery even though standard was chosen at checkout, communication was good so I knew when items were on the way. Some items were returned and they dealt with the refund promptly."
Claire
"Excellent service and selection of quality clothing, very reasonable price"
"Good staff care and attention"
"Swift order and click and collect delivery. Products as seen on the website and so much fun as they are bikinis for holiday :) Quality is great also"
Rachel Carney
"I buy clothes a lot from Monsoon for my children. They're vibrant colours or muted but always standout from most high street clothing shops. They are often unusual in style or design which appeals to my two girls."
Nazoa
"Excellent product choices & descriptions so I could match accessories for the baby dress I purchased."
Jane Smith
"Bought several items for my forthcoming wedding through the website and used their click and collect service. All products arrived really quickly and are all well packaged. Very easy and efficient service with beautiful products."
Linda Ward
"I ordered clothes on-line and when most didn't fit, I was disappointed so went into a store and staff couldn't help me enough including refunding the clothes I took bag (saving the process of postage, even though free) so I was able to find some clothes in another size. Thank you :)"
Monsoon Accessorize is rated 4.68 based on 35 reviews