Monsoon Accessorize Reviews

09AM
9AM

Tell us how Monsoon Accessorize made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Extremely bad service and website! Placed my order, checked out through PayPal with correct current adress. Confirmation email came back with wrong adress! Went into my profile to verify I did not make a mistake. I had not. Numerous calls/ chats emails with Monsoon before dispatch they refuse to cancel or amend / redirect my order!!! They apologised and said their system must have pulled adress from old order!!! Who does that!! Then to be told we will call on Saturday morning to resolve it- but the phone lines were closed!! Only to get an email dispatching it to the wrong adress, and then being told in our TC we don't cancel after dispatch!!!! Well I tried before despatch!! No dress no money! Avoid!!"
Are you Monsoon Accessorize? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"terrible customer service! ordered a bag on a friday, monday night i get an email to say its been cancelled because its not in stock...yet they took my money and waited 4 days to tell me this, so i rang their helpline and was told to wait on hold ...after 15 mins i gave up , to then find out they had closed half an hour prior!...after 3 emails and no reply i rang again to be told i wont get money back for 5 days and there is nothing they can do. i still haven't received any email back and don't expect to! i will never shop at monsoon again!"
"Was really happy I got from keeley in the Meadowhall branch who pierced my ears and was really friendly and good at her job"
"I had to return a dress I had bought my grandaughter to Monsoon in Leeds town centre. Jade, the young lady working in the children's department couldn't have been more helpful. She offered a full refund but when I said I would like to buy a different dress she offered advice about what was available and what would look good together. Thank you Jade and thank you to Monsoon for employing such lovely staff."
"Lin at the Milton Keynes store was so helpful, I wanted a pink pair of jeans that wasn’t in store yet and she went out of her way to help me! So polite, helpful kinda and an assets to the store!"
"Today, I went to Monsoon's Regent Street store and bought a smart boy's shirt. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Yesterday, Natalie assisted me with information over the phone. Today, Jackie was at the store and she was also very nice and helpful. Had an enjoyable shopping experience there. Thanks to Natalie and Jackie!"
"Been into Monsoon Liverpool One shop today regarding a query with Cellini dress. Two members of staff were so excellent at customer services/care I cannot praise then highly enough thank you so much."
"This is related to Monsoon on Princes Street, Edinburgh. I visited there last week whilst the 25% offer was on. Unfortunately I did not have my card with me to allow me to get this discount. However, Michelle came to the rescue and put the blouse aside for me to collect later. All the staff were extremely helpful and enjoying having a busy, lively shop to look after. I was able to return later with my Monsoon card and collect my blouse and I would have been very disappointed if I had missed the opportunity to get the blouse in my size. Many thanks Michelle. ."
"I ordered a couple of dresses, paying extra for next day delivery. When I called to check that the order had been dispatched, having not received anything by 2:30pm, I was told that the order hadn't left the warehouse and that I wouldn't have my order until the following day. Extremely frustrating given that I ordered the dresses for an interview."
"Loved my daughters coat and service."
"Following lack of response from Accessorize online I call at Llandudno store. They were polite friendly, and sorted the problem instantly.Why are we encouraged to shop online when the stores are 1000% better."
"Complaint and customer service are non existant. ordered items early january, part of the order delivered, tried live chat was in a queue for 35 minutes and i went from 11 in the queue to 10th, sent numerous emails , wrote a letter of complaint . Now 5 weeks since i purchased and no good no response. The store that I bought the goods told me to take it up online!This is more or less theft!!!"
"Terrible customer service, sent an email to them on 30.1.19 and still waiting for a reply on 5.2.19. Rang customer care number and on hold for 15 minutes, then cut off when I had got to the front of the queue"
"Do not buy anything on monsoon website as this is really bad experience. The return process is rubbish. The refund payment doesn't come for more than 20 days. There warehouse is not updating the return item on a system. So customer service doesn't know the item is returned or not. This is totally rubbish. I am still waiting for my refund this is totally rubbish............"
"Store assistant ordered a dress to be delivered to my home address. 2 weeks later I am still waiting. Phone customer service on hold for 20 mins and still no response. Go onto live chat to be told my ordered was never processed even though I paid. Was told someone will call me back to process a refund. I don’t want a refund I want the dress I ordered and paid for in good faith. I am still waiting for the refund phone call. That dress was for a wedding in 2 weeks. I now have to find time to go and find another dress, which probably now won’t be on sale. With a limited budget I feel cheated and let down. Poor, poor service and won’t be shopping there again 😡😡"
"I order on line paid next day delivery, found out it was with Hermes wait home all day as they dont give you time slots, for nothing plus tracking number they provied was incorrect. Next day check my emails to find out they attemted delivery. At 8.53 which is not right as i was home at that time. Plus did not leave me any slips about attemting delivery. Contacked Monsoon customer care just to find out they will deliver next day. I rise my concern that my parcel might have been deliver to different adress, but advisor just told they will have anothet attempt next day! Really disapanted as paid 5.95 to have delivery next day. Looks like its more like 3 days delivery rather then next day. Strongly recommed not to use Hermes!"
"I visited the Middlesbrough store this morning and received excellent help and advice from the staff there. An assistant called Lucy was really particularly helpful in helping me choose something that suited me"
"Saw the bag I wanted on line on offer - went to store to buy it and it was full price. Assistant said, "Buy it online then" - no apologies for the time wasted and cost of parking. The website says offers on line and in store, but apparently it means online and possibly in store, if they feel like it. I ordered the bag because my daughter liked it, and had to pay next day delivery, which I suggested should be refunded as a gesture of goodwill. The only thing they gave me is 10% off the next order - as if I would shop with them again! Sadly another high street store with poor customer service that will no doubt blame online shopping for store closures"
"I wanted to order a beach bag, but not open an account. When I had trouble doing this I asked customer service for thier assistance. They did not come back to me after several hours so I therefore open an account, in order to place the order. Then there was another problem, I could not pay and collect at Lakeside Thorrock. I raised another enquiry asking for advise. There was an offer that ended at midnight that night. The customer service came back with a reply after four days!!!!! In the meantime I had simply called the Lakeside branch and resolved the matter my self. The response was also INCORRECT!!!! they advsied that this item was not available for click and collect when infact IT WAS and I had already picked it up!!!! This is disscusting customer service. Two queries only one answered and the answer was incorrect."
"Good customer service"