Monsoon Accessorize Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Monsoon Accessorize

How would you rate Monsoon Accessorize ?

"I order on line paid next day delivery, found out it was with Hermes wait home all day as they dont give you time slots, for nothing plus tracking number they provied was incorrect. Next day check my emails to find out they attemted delivery. At 8.53 which is not right as i was home at that time. Plus did not leave me any slips about attemting delivery. Contacked Monsoon customer care just to find out they will deliver next day. I rise my concern that my parcel might have been deliver to different adress, but advisor just told they will have anothet attempt next day! Really disapanted as paid 5.95 to have delivery next day. Looks like its more like 3 days delivery rather then next day. Strongly recommed not to use Hermes!"
"I visited the Middlesbrough store this morning and received excellent help and advice from the staff there. An assistant called Lucy was really particularly helpful in helping me choose something that suited me"
"Saw the bag I wanted on line on offer - went to store to buy it and it was full price. Assistant said, "Buy it online then" - no apologies for the time wasted and cost of parking. The website says offers on line and in store, but apparently it means online and possibly in store, if they feel like it. I ordered the bag because my daughter liked it, and had to pay next day delivery, which I suggested should be refunded as a gesture of goodwill. The only thing they gave me is 10% off the next order - as if I would shop with them again! Sadly another high street store with poor customer service that will no doubt blame online shopping for store closures"
"I wanted to order a beach bag, but not open an account. When I had trouble doing this I asked customer service for thier assistance. They did not come back to me after several hours so I therefore open an account, in order to place the order. Then there was another problem, I could not pay and collect at Lakeside Thorrock. I raised another enquiry asking for advise. There was an offer that ended at midnight that night. The customer service came back with a reply after four days!!!!! In the meantime I had simply called the Lakeside branch and resolved the matter my self. The response was also INCORRECT!!!! they advsied that this item was not available for click and collect when infact IT WAS and I had already picked it up!!!! This is disscusting customer service. Two queries only one answered and the answer was incorrect."
"Good customer service"
"International order arrived within a week which was very nice. thank you!"
"I find Monsoon clothing is always beautiful, fits perfectly and flatters."
"Very quick and easy ordering process. Informative emails advising which stage my order is out. Order dispatched within 24 hours!"
"Great service quality items love it."
"Very pleased with the top I brought .The fit was good true to size . But rather expensive. Had comments how nicnice it looked on me , which is lovely ."
"tried to order from monsoon and had to reset my password. i just couldn't get the password reset! in the end I had to set up a new account using my husbands email address, got all the way to sending my credit card details - but the site crashed. monsoon really have to get their website sorted out !!!"
"Amazing quick service always arrives on time, beautiful quality clothes"
"Very good service. Great shoes that my daughter's will love!"
"Wonderful styling, fabric and fit"
"I went into the store and the staff was very polite and helpful. the products are always good quality and easy to order on line."
"Monsoon have some unique styles and I like that. My order was easy to make and delivery was within a few days. I love the new sweater. The quality is good. Excellent service."
"Helpful staff in store, nothing is too much trouble. Great clothes and excellent offers on regularly."
"Amazing jewellery."
"Quick delivery even though standard was chosen at checkout, communication was good so I knew when items were on the way. Some items were returned and they dealt with the refund promptly."
"Excellent service and selection of quality clothing, very reasonable price"
Monsoon Accessorize is rated 4.39 based on 41 reviews