Monsoon Accessorize Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Monsoon Accessorize

How would you rate Monsoon Accessorize ?

"I wanted to order a beach bag, but not open an account. When I had trouble doing this I asked customer service for thier assistance. They did not come back to me after several hours so I therefore open an account, in order to place the order. Then there was another problem, I could not pay and collect at Lakeside Thorrock. I raised another enquiry asking for advise. There was an offer that ended at midnight that night. The customer service came back with a reply after four days!!!!! In the meantime I had simply called the Lakeside branch and resolved the matter my self. The response was also INCORRECT!!!! they advsied that this item was not available for click and collect when infact IT WAS and I had already picked it up!!!! This is disscusting customer service. Two queries only one answered and the answer was incorrect."
"Good customer service"
"International order arrived within a week which was very nice. thank you!"
"I find Monsoon clothing is always beautiful, fits perfectly and flatters."
"Very quick and easy ordering process. Informative emails advising which stage my order is out. Order dispatched within 24 hours!"
"Great service quality items love it."
"Very pleased with the top I brought .The fit was good true to size . But rather expensive. Had comments how nicnice it looked on me , which is lovely ."
"tried to order from monsoon and had to reset my password. i just couldn't get the password reset! in the end I had to set up a new account using my husbands email address, got all the way to sending my credit card details - but the site crashed. monsoon really have to get their website sorted out !!!"
"Amazing quick service always arrives on time, beautiful quality clothes"
"Very good service. Great shoes that my daughter's will love!"
"Wonderful styling, fabric and fit"
"I went into the store and the staff was very polite and helpful. the products are always good quality and easy to order on line."
"Monsoon have some unique styles and I like that. My order was easy to make and delivery was within a few days. I love the new sweater. The quality is good. Excellent service."
"Helpful staff in store, nothing is too much trouble. Great clothes and excellent offers on regularly."
"Amazing jewellery."
"Quick delivery even though standard was chosen at checkout, communication was good so I knew when items were on the way. Some items were returned and they dealt with the refund promptly."
"Excellent service and selection of quality clothing, very reasonable price"
"Good staff care and attention"
"Swift order and click and collect delivery. Products as seen on the website and so much fun as they are bikinis for holiday :) Quality is great also"
"I buy clothes a lot from Monsoon for my children. They're vibrant colours or muted but always standout from most high street clothing shops. They are often unusual in style or design which appeals to my two girls."
Monsoon Accessorize is rated 4.55 based on 38 reviews