UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Service ok but product / being a charger didn't work second time used.
Was the wrong battery and have had to source another.
I purchased a battery from (BL4U Nokia) you a couple of weeks ago and on receipt, and after fully charging, it only lasted a day without even using the mobile phone. My old battery used to last over a week when in full use. I have been trying to resolve this issue for over a week now and although I am getting replies to my messages they have not resolved the issue. I really need to sort this and have confidence in my mobile phone battery.
Speed of delivery and the price was good unfortunately item description was wrong. Wireless fast charger for Samsung galaxy A52,Samsung Galaxy A52 does not support wireless charging so now I have an item that's of no use at all. I was lead to believe I could Wireless charge my phone by your advert which is incorrect.
Order a charging cable for my S10 which i recieved pretty promptly however on receipt and use pf this cabe i found that the mobile connect end was very loss in terms of connection with the hanset itself when pluged in which causes intermittent charging(starts charging and stops continuously).
What I thought I had ordered is not what I got
Happy with delivery very fast but they sent the wrong order
I have already written review. saying not happy with product. the charging port would not stay in to charge. kept falling out not secure.
The service was prompt and efficient, however the iPhone screen replaced, stopped responding properly to the touch and didn't seem to be fitted flush to the device. Had to get whole phone swapped out in the end.
Got my wire on time etc it worked for about 2 days now it won't work and I can't listen to music with my headphones on.
LG lead had wrong connector on for my LG phone.
Item was poor quality service was good
Slow service and was sent the wrong cable. They took ages to reply and didn't offer a returns label. Still waiting for the correct one to be sent.
I thought I was being sent a lead for a galaxy tab 4 But was sent a tab 3 lead, I asked for the correct lead to be sent, I was shown pictures and asked for Model number, then redirected to the sales screen where I had to pay for another lead, no response on returning other lead and no offers of a refund. Make sure what you order is what you need, A tab 3 lead does not fit a tab 4 screen, not been offered a refund yet or how to return it, have asked but no reply.
Had to pay a postage fee of £2 to receive my parcel because postage wasn't paid to Royal Mail (sticker on the envelope says "Reason for Surcharge: Account Suspended"). This explains why I still hadn't taken delivery 3 weeks after receiving the "order is on the way" notification. It would have been nice if you responded to the email I sent on 13th Feb letting you know I hadn't received my order. Could you please now contact me to reimburse me for the extra postage paid? Thank you
when ordering dont pay any extra money as you dont receive the item when you want it. I asked for refund, according to their web page you get full refund. I sent back item as I refused it, when it arrived, as they told me to do that. So I posted it cack to them as return to sender. Still waiting on refund. will not use this company again, as they say all the time its shipped out, everytime you email them.
Received one item I ordered a phone charger but have not received the battery that was ordered at the same time . I have emailed the seller for an update or to chase up the item but have received no reply .
I received a card from Royal Mail as postage had not been paid, or had been underpaid, I had to pay £2.00 for the package at the sorting office, which kind of defeats the idea of ordering online, as I had to go out to get it.
Had no feedback from you regarding undelivered item
I have nt recieved the car phone charger yet
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 6,950 reviews