UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Item took 11 days to reach me.
At last a high quality product from a first class supplier. Arrived quickly and was very well packaged.
The purchase and service of the store were very fast and good, however the product we received doesn’t work as such.
Prompt delivery, good price,not sure if the battery is any better than one ive already got. But could use as a spare.
Ordered this supposedly samsung lead because it was longer than the one I have. My phone is not charging very well unless it's in a particular position. Phone tells me to check lead . Maybe I just got a duff one but as it is I wouldn't recommend this product.
Unfortunately the battery I received is the wrong size: I have asked for a refund (I will return the battery, of course!)
Ordered 3 times from here the charger is great however the headphone adapters are susceptible to breaking very easily hence bought twice .
Good service
Paid for 1 to 2 days it was 3 days the cable I bought was official samsung cable
Can’t get my charger to work, took a good while to arrive too.
Very pleasant staff. Very helpful Not pushy. Would use again.
The product is fine cable length is little short else everything is good
bought 2 fast charge samsung cables but one doesnt charge fast.for the price perhaps i should have expected this
My order did arrive - despite the bad reviews. However it did take a full week to get to me. I ordered some headphones, the quality isn't great and it feels cheap but then again sort of expected it for £8. Overall average review.
The product is pretty good and does the job. The packaging was a bit poor, the envelope was open.
Fast service but my HML cable I purchased for screen mirroring on my Huawei had wrong connector , possibly an iPhone adaptor instead of a micro usb. Was either my fault for not checking or the ad for not making it clear. Or both 🙂
Delivery time and communication ok,screen protector was waste of money started peeling off after a day then put the spare one on and peeled off after a day again.bought one on Ebay for a quarter of the price much better!
Purchased replacement battery for my Samsung note 4. The battery if new is only marginally better at retaining charge than the original which was circa 4 years old. There may be another reason for this anomaly, however remain disappointed.
Found site a little differcult
Arrived on time no problem was what i ordered efficient service disappointed that phone still dosnt hold its charge but could be phone
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 7,228 reviews