UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Not a fast charging cable avoid
I bought a galaxy tab S7+ keyboard cover, but it was NEVER delivered. I complained but they did not give a damn!!. I'll not let them get away with cheating me out of my £143, I'll take it further. Terrible company. Will never deal with this company EVER again. It was my and it will be my last. STAY AWAY!!! Customer service is horrible!!!
The charger doesn't work on a socket only works via USB connection to the laptop. Disappointed 😞
Not received my order yet and no response from the conpany ..i have cancelled the payment via klarna...stay away ...Scam
Absolutely shocking service and follow up. Very disappointed
Charger lead I ordered has not worked for my tablet even though it states it's compatible with the model.
The phone case ordered turned up damaged which UK Mobile cannot be blamed for. However they did not provide any prepaid label to return the damaged goods and did not provide any refund for the goods or the return postage. I had to make a claim through PayPal for the refund and also for the return postage costs. Items can be damaged in the post but having to make a claim through PayPal as no refund was offered shows this is not a company I would purchase from again.
I would not recommend. My item an OTG cable for my phone never arrived. I emailed and the got back saying sorry they would send another out. That also never arrived. I then asked for a refund. Heard nothing after that. The tracking number also never budges from when it's made. Finally I contacted PayPal who got me my money back.
Very poor! I bought akg handsfree for my s21 ultra, the voice quality is so bad. It feels that it has been used before. I even emailed them for a return but they never replied back, of they are reading this comment please reply amd return this product!
Asking for a review of their customer service after about a week, of me sending emails to them and not getting a response from them is not a good idea. I ordered a phone case didn't get it and will not respond to emails. After my order I googled the company and reading other people's reviews they didn't get anything they ordered either. So the answer to how good was your customer service is, it's terrible and even more shocking that your ask this but don't put any of the bad ones on your website. How did I communicate with the company? you need a option for tried to email. How quick did the company reply? Need an option for didn't. How would I rate the customer service I received? I didn't so I guess that would have to be 0 star's. Upload a photo or video review. I would love too but didn't receive anything to review so can't do that either. Am guessing that this review won't be going on your website.
The case to thick keeps falling of magnet
The battery I bought is poor. It goes from 40% charge to nothing in a very short time. Either it's a faulty battery or it's not a Samsung original, despite being sold as such. Would not use Mobile Store again.
Ordered cable over 2 weeks ago and still not received it.
Repeated gave incorrect delivery information, did not respond to emails.. Will not use again
I ordered a charging lead for Samsung pro tablet and it was the wrong connection I ordered another one that was supposed to arrive on 18 March haven't received it yer
Obviously not Samsung charger. Wouldn't charge my Samsung galaxy A tablet. When plugged in flashed up Slow charging Use charger that came with devise. Obviously not working. USELESS!
Very low in response
The battery is either used or faulty. My original battery (from new) on my S5 holds its charge for longer than this supposedly 'new' one.
Very poor because I didnt even receive my item, courier says that it was delivered but it wasn't & I felt Mobile Store dealt with my problem abysmally
Terrible service goods are not up to standard & after sales are SO bad. Not worth 1star
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.45 based on 7,241 reviews