UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Item arrived early many thanks works perfectly
Excellent service, processed my order very quickly. Would definitely use their services again.
Arrived on time, well packaged, exactly as described.
Good service case delivered quickly good quality
Correct item arrived promptly
Item purchased I received the next day
Great - genuine Samsung adaptive fast charger. Buying online is so full of counterfeit that it's a relief to find a reliable supplier like this at such a good price.
Very efficient service.
Sent wrong cable initially but corrected with rapid replacement without waiting for return, so full marks to Ali for after sales service.
Works really fast, unlike other chargers I have purchased
Excellent service, item was in stock and posted promptly. Arrived quicker than the estimated delivery date. Certainly use them again.
I bought a phone case for my son and he loves it, I would highly recommend your store.
Excellent site, they stocked the battery for my very old mobile phone & very quick delivery. I would use this site again.
Amazing fast delivery too
Very good prices and delivery was quick. Would definitely order from here again and recommend to other people.
The Nokia battery they sold me was poor quality and didn't hold charge. It was obviously not genuine as they claimed, but they brushed off my complaint.
Easy site to navigate and quick delivery. Would definitely use UK MOBILE STORE again.
Good service. Good product. Good price.
Very pleased with the Charger i brought for my galaxy A40. UK Mobile store was very quick in despatching it. I would recommend this company.
Easy to order. Correct product arrive post haste and ll was good. Excellent service and great value for money.
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 6,939 reviews