UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
On 31st March I emailed about a wrong item being sent to me and was asked to send a photo of the item delivered on 7th April. I sent the photo last Wednesday on 7th April and was emailed immediately to let me know there was no photo. I replied that the photo was in the email and that the person replying needed to scroll down but there has been no reply after 3 days. If they can reply even if it is to let me know that the need me to resend as an attachment I would be grateful. I appreciate that the email was sent just before the Easter holiday. I would really like this resolved now please.
Quick delivery bur wrong item sent and refused accept responsability
Product didn't work!
Very bad service. I paid extra for a 2 working day even on Saturday delivery so that i can get my power bank before i leave the UK. The email service was slow and rude. The delivery took time even though i paid extra and i had to leave and catch my flight before the power bank got delivered .Plus there was no power bank delivered to my mail box when my friend went to check. Still have not gotten any refund back or an email back
My wore doesn't work I will not be buying from the site again
3rd Time I've done this as You don't bother with negative reviews if about You. Wrong item sent, required in 3 days so no time to return for replacement of correct item, also no printer so no returns label, informed you of this and you kept replying to return item, as it was part of an order from me which I therefore couldn't fulfill I lost £150 as You didn't trust me to return, when able & if you supplied me a returns label, for a £3.90 item. All Your mistake & all I got in the end was- we will no longer respond to your emails that are too long, Very Rude, poorest Customer services I've ever seen, & you couldn't differentiate between a black cable ordered as you sent a white one, no use to me. YOU DID NOTHING TO RECTIFY YOUR MISTAKE, NOT EVEN POLITE, Especially as My 'Long emails were due to show all the issues to whoever was reading them, or not bothering reading all of it as not actioned either appropriately or with Respect. Not 1 star but No Stars is my review.
To date no delivery of item, no refund and also poor communications.
Ordered a Oneplus dash charger with UK plug. Both are knock-offs. They work, but there's no dash charge feature - the site is either misleading or a scam.
Fake product received that did not work have refunded it using track delivery and they have it and still not refunding. Avoid shopping here .
sirs Delivery in 7 days ok . but my 5 e mails to you asking to change it as it was not what I wanted were never answered and you do not answer your telephone at all . so that part of your promise is all rubbish. I will bet you do not take a blind bit of notice of this and will not have the courtesy of a prompt reply. David G Milner Retired company managing director
I requested a refund on the 16/03/21 was sent refund label and returns form! They have received back the S7 cover and keyboard in prestige condition and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY £124 REFUND. Do not purchase anything from this company they are THIEVES
Absolutely terrible company. Sent out both a fake oneplus charger abd a fake oneplus cable. They denied these were fake, then they tried to tell me they wouldn't work with my oneplus phone. I sent the item back to them a week ago and still no update. Escalated to Paypal. Company bot responded since. Avoid the hassle and get genuine products elsewhere and avoid this mob.
Terrible service. Would not use again or recommend to anyone. Have learnt my lesson and will stick to using Amazon.
Not a fast charging cable avoid
I bought a galaxy tab S7+ keyboard cover, but it was NEVER delivered. I complained but they did not give a damn!!. I'll not let them get away with cheating me out of my £143, I'll take it further. Terrible company. Will never deal with this company EVER again. It was my and it will be my last. STAY AWAY!!! Customer service is horrible!!!
The charger doesn't work on a socket only works via USB connection to the laptop. Disappointed 😞
Not received my order yet and no response from the conpany ..i have cancelled the payment via klarna...stay away ...Scam
Absolutely shocking service and follow up. Very disappointed
Charger lead I ordered has not worked for my tablet even though it states it's compatible with the model.
The phone case ordered turned up damaged which UK Mobile cannot be blamed for. However they did not provide any prepaid label to return the damaged goods and did not provide any refund for the goods or the return postage. I had to make a claim through PayPal for the refund and also for the return postage costs. Items can be damaged in the post but having to make a claim through PayPal as no refund was offered shows this is not a company I would purchase from again.
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 7,205 reviews