UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Replacement phone battery does not hold its charge as long as my original battery used to when new. Disappointing.
Paid £1.99 for 1-3 day delivery but was still 6 days before delivery
I did not receive all what I ordered am waiting for this to be resolved . communication with use has been good so far .
Delivery took 7 days so pretty slow
The phone was obviously intended for the Greek market but didn't really affect it's performance although did require some settings to be changed .
Ordered an "official" Samsung galaxy s7 charging USB cable to keep as a spare. It took an unacceptably long time to arrive. When it did arrive, it was half the thickness of my original Samsung cable that came with my phone. The cable does not permit fast charging, the thin cable can't carry the necessary impedance for fast charging. So, I'm using my original cable, which has no problem allowing fast charging. Because the Mobile store cable is only £2.49 it's not worth my time complaining to them.
I purchased a galaxy young 3 battery from UK MOBILE STORE, I am a pensioner I only use my mobile to send six or seven text messages every couple of month's nothing else. The battery only holds it's charge for a few hours know were near a day, do not leave it on overnight. I told UK mobile store about this, after six or seven text messages to each other we decided to exchange it for another one. The same thing is happening the fully charged battery only holding it's charge for a little over half a day. The only thing I can say is the battery's are rubbish.
Quick service. Price was different to that originally quoted but still acceptable
Quick delivery. The Samsung charging lead works fine Unfortunately the plug didnt, no matter which lead was used. Not really a problem as i have plenty of Samsung plugs.
Ordered a phone when it arrived did not fit no details about how to return emailed numerous time they have replied loads of times asking for my order no which I have sent numerous times dont think they know what they are doing will not shop with them again. Judith wright
When i made the order for Samsung charger it had been incorrectly ordered with the fast charge plug which i already have, so i cancelled the order straight away via email but this was not actioned straight away. As i only wanted the USB charger lead i had to pay for the plug in the end which i was not happy with also not only that the top pin was flimsy on the plug when i opened it just broke straight away. I had sent the picture of this via email as requested and still not had any response for part refund of the plug only.
Good service
Item was as ordered but delivery was later than stated delivery window and unable to track
Product was good but I paid extra to have it delivered the next day by 1pm. It didn't arrive until the day after it was supposed to.
Service and delivery was good but the charging lead itself was poor. The lead doesn't fit very well and keeps springing out of the charging port. It also takes a long time to charge the phone compared to the genuine lead that I thought I was getting.
The battery appeared to be genuine and dated less than 6 months old. But it was at 5% charge when delivered and while much better than the battery it replaced it runs out noticeably faster than the original battery when new. It was very cheap and made a phone that lasted hours last more than a day, which is all I wanted.
Service was ok, but the so called discount on my smart watch was non existent, found out after purchase nearly half there price from other online retailers. That was my problem though, should have checked before buying
Not a genuine AKG headset (I compared to my original one) however, it does the job.
Delivery was quicker than expected. The charger didn’t fit the device it was supposed to as per description. Kept the item as a spare as it fits new Samsung phones.
Unfortunately this is the second purchase of the same product as the first one stopped working very soon after purchase. This one appears to be working satisfactorily at the moment.
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 7,182 reviews