UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Item broken on arrival still awaiting instruction re return
Happy with product was disappointed with length off time it took too arrive . Thanks Angela ... Will shop with you's again to order case for my new s7 tablet
Replacement battery doesnt last 24hrs without needing a recharge. Slightly better than one 4years old
battery arrived as per the originally indicated timeline and is working OK. No issues....
Asked for a genuine samsung charger, dont think it is no name on it and it is a slow charger
The order took longer than expected, but the item is good and in well conditions.
None genuine Samsung charger cable But works as it should Speedy response and speedy delivery
I bought a case for a Samsung S6 tablet, it was a xmas present, but the packaging had been opened, there did not appear to be any damage/usage of the product inside.
Delivery good, customer service good, but the replacement battery I bought for an old Samsung J3 phone was no better than the one I wanted to replace.
Matched all my requirements but promised £80 cash back .Said would instruct me how to claim at end of call but forgot.
I had to contact UK Mobile as there were a few days delay with the delivery as originally advised. Also, the packaging in a padded bag was poor. The earth pin of the plug had poked through the bag. I was happy to receive the charger which did operate normally.
helped choose correct battery
I ordered a Huwawei P20 pro charging cable but the cable I recieved is just a standard USBC charging cable which does work but very slowly and get quite hot.
Phone is for Christmas so no 100% sure its ok but disappointed with the less than satisfactory plug was given so had to buy Samsung charger plug
Ordered as phone message stated to use genuine charger, Doesnt seem like genuine samsung charger. Is loose fitting keep having to check its charging and move it about to get it to charge. Disappointed
Product is excellent. However using Royal Mail as your delivery agent is NOT good. Please consider an alternative.
The charger supplied was not as described and was not the correct one for my phone. I received a refund within two days of it being returned unfortunately it did not include any of the postage for either purchase or return.
Disappointed to have had to chase up an order before it finally arrived 17 days after placing the order.. Product fine so better late than never !
Ordered 2 usb cables. Wanted high speed charge. They were priced differently as advertised for 2 different phones. They arrived quickly however they are identical cables!!! They are so slow to charge and were a waste of money...
One ofbthe chárter work when It wnt
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 4.46 based on 7,217 reviews