UK Mail Ryton, Warwickshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK Mail Ryton, Warwickshire

Hillman Way, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry CV8 3ED, UK

How would you rate UK Mail Ryton, Warwickshire ?

"Very poor service. Used their tool to reschedule to collect my parcel from their depot on a day offered by them and got confirmation from them. Without notifying me, they returned the item to the sender (apple) and didn't tell me. I was set to make a 1.5 hour round trip to their depot in the back end of nowhere, where I would not have found my parcel. Luckily I had the forsight to go in and print off my confirmation again and it said "returned to sender". What a joke. UKMail claim apple asked them to return it. Not true. Apple categorically (in writing) have stated they did not make any such request and that UKMail are not giving me accurate information. Apparently this happens often with UKMail depots just deciding to return stuff if it's been in the depot a couple of days (even when booked to be collected a couple of days later) without consent of the sender. Very poor company and very poor customer services. They are cheap which is why people use them that is all. They have no idea about good tech (look at dpd for an exampe of a carrier that actually has a decent website). Even Yodel are better. consignment ID. 31392210035728"
UK Mail Ryton, Warwickshire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews