UK Flooring Direct Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend UK Flooring Direct
9PM
9PM

About UK Flooring Direct: UK Flooring Direct is one of the UK’s leading online flooring retailers offers amazing Sales & Volume Discounts - Save Up to 70% on RRP - Free Samples - Laminate £5.57m2 - Engineered £13.75m2 - Solid Wood £22.01.m2 - Vinyl £6.72m2 - Carpet £6.40m2 - UK Leading online supplier. UK Flooring Direct promises never to be beaten on price across their incredible range of beautiful, high-quality flooring.

sales@ukflooringdirect.co.uk

Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Tell us how UK Flooring Direct made you happy

Over a week
"I ordered my wooden flooring 3 weeks ago it was to be delivered 13th September tomorrow , I received an e-Mail informing me it wasn’t in stock until 27th, when I called which took me 15 mins to answer they said it was in stock and would be delivered as per order time 13th, I then got another e-mail telling me it was out of stock again, after another 15 min wait to their customer service they told me it wasn’t going to be delivered. Customer service TERRIBLE."
Are you UK Flooring Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible customer service"
"Avoid this company - they take your money then don’t deliver your goods. Scam scam scam!!!"
"Got a delivery today, the driver dropped the stuff ran off and left it signing the docs himself. The flooring was a shambles. Also can’t get through to the office. What a mess here is the photos DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! !"
"LIARS - FRAUDSTERS - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - AVOID This company has stolen money off me twice and will not respond with trying multiple times. They claim their flooring is in stock and allow you to pay extra for fast delivery. The truth is the wood isn't in stock yet they still take the £30 for quick delivery which they will not refund. DO NOT purchase if you have tradesmen working for you and need wood by a specific date as this company will mess up your plans."
"Having placed an order on 06/08/19 and been told my delivery was two days later, I took the day off work to wait in for it. It never appeared. So, I called the next day to be told the delivery would be next day. Next day comes, another day off work and the delivery arrives, complete wrong order. It took over 10 days to have the wrong order collected, but no replacement arrived, so I just cancelled the order. It's been two weeks since the wrong order was collected and still no refund. Having just called them, I was informed they haven't received the wrong order back yet and they'll chase it up. This is after at least 15 mins waiting on the phone to actually get them to answer, today was 23 minutes. No apologies or nothing. Absolutely shocking company."
"Awful. Simply put, they took my money readily, then my goods vanished into thin air and flooring direct just don’t care! It’s been missing for 5 days now and has cost me a small fortune in pre-booked labour I couldn’t use. They are crooks and their “customer service” is rude and worse than useless. They outsource to couriers they are not in touch with, know nothing about and can’t track. Avoid this company at all costs!!"
"customer service, delivery. lost my items in delivery, not able to resend until items found in their system. no method for contacting management."
"Pathetic excuse for a company. Delivery outsourced to a 2 star reviewed courier who ‘attempted’ to deliver but didn’t even ring the buzzer. Ukflooring blamed me and charged an extra £15 delivery fee. Two days waisted waiting in on the flooring 8am-6pm. Flooring also kerbside delivery, so literally on the pavement regardless of where the house/flat is. Avoid like the plague"
"I wish o had read these reverie before ordering from this company. I never normally write reviews. But I felt I had to warn people. I put an order in for vinyl. Money was taken including a £35 delivery charge. 48jours later I received an email saying it wasn’t I stock I called the company explaining I wanted a refund. They said I would have to wait 5 days!! Obviously I was annoyed they took the money clearly knowing it was out of stock. 5 days later I received a refund. WITHOUT the £35 delivery charge. Again I had to call them. Eventually I have received all the money back. But the worse part is, I have just seen my phone bill and as I didn’t realise the customer service number they sent to get in touch with them was a premium rate number. It’s cost me £10. I am so annoyed and really hope people read this. AVoid this company at all Cost!!"
"Awful company! Took day off work to receive delivery which never arrived. Told me would be next day 'sometime'. After much persuading (no offer of this or even an apology), agreed to give me morning slot as would be waiting in with baby potentially for 10 hours otherwise. Cancelled paid for baby activity and entertained baby in house all morning waiting for delivery only to be told at 11.30 that it would now be the afternoon 'sometime.' Totally incompetent and do not care, have no respect for their customers. Avoid"
"Absolutely the worst experience ever. Sent the wrong carpet refusing to do anything about it. AVOID!"
"UKFD emailed me twice postponing my delivery. The third delivery date given would have been over 2 weeks after I was meant to receive the product. No replies to emails, I would suggest there is no point in using this, make sure you call. Do not let the customer services reps offer to call you back while they investigate, they did not call back a single time (I gave 48 hours each time)! A refund of the AM preferred delivery fee was promised but was never actioned. I eventually cancelled the entire order and went elsewhere as I lost all confidence in this company. I would never use again."
"Good engineered floors and arrived surprisingly in time and well. That's however where my luck with UK flooring direct has ended. Ordered End profiles for my floors, instead they sent to me T shape profiles. I called them and sent emails with links explaining exactly what went wrong, only to have a delusional support chap to demand and insist that I to provide the actual pictures of the wrong items they sent to me. Asked for a refund and they went radio silent. Will shop elsewhere no matter how cheap their prices appear to be."
"Good quality product, terrible delivery. Stressful process. I had ordered laminate online and I chose the delivery date while ordering online. Then the company changed the delivery date without my consent. I called the customer service, they re-arranged the delivery day to the original day. Then they re-changed it without my consent. The customer service told me that one of the packages was not available and that’s why they had to change the delivery date. They said they will send me someone else’s product as I needed them urgently. Products came, but one box of laminate was broken. They replaced it, but that was broken, too. So overall, it was an unsatisfactory, stressful process. Sad but true."
"ng story sorry! Ordered almost £2400 worth of rustic oak flooring in June to be told there was a 3+ week wait, that was fine and I arranged a date and time to be delivered. Got emails leading up to delivery to confirm this... Date came and was supposed to be delivered by 12 ( I had someone waiting for delivery so called at 1.15pm to check it was on way ) I then called a further 9 times throughout the day to check where this flooring was- every time told it’s on its way, we can see the tracker and the driver is in your area just in traffic, so I couldn’t let my father in law leave as it was almost here... NO!! These were all lies, there’s no tracker, the driver wasn’t in my area and in fact at 6pm that evening was told my order had been LOST AND THERE WAS NO TRACE OF IT! This was after around 12 phone calls. I was so furious I asked for a refund immediately, I was then told no sorry we can’t refund you as the flooring has been dispatched!!! BUT NO-ONE KNEW WHERE THE FLOORING WAS!! A chap named Jake asked me to wait 24hours and if he couldn’t locate my flooring would then process a refund...but he had processed the refund of the delivery charge as obviously they failed to deliver. At 7 months pregnant, almost £2400 down and nothing to show I had a sleepless night as you can imagine. This company had Taken my money almost a month ago at this point and I still had nothing to show for it. Finally at 4.30pm the following day I received and email to say the flooring would be here by 6pm. At 6pm there it was...one pallet was fine, the other was appalling. I had ordered 42 boxes for flooring and sent emails of TWO boxes that were so badly damaged couldn’t be used, I didn’t hear anything for a few days so yet again I had to keep calling. A rep called Kane advised he would send one box as a replacement but needed more pics to prove two boxes were damaged...I had ordered 42 boxes and told them that only two was damaged!! At this point I was so fed up I told them to come and collect the whole order and refund me as this was appalling- no I had to arrange this to be sent back and a refund would take 28days!! At this point I contacted my bank and trading standards who advised to give a few more days before action was taken. More pics were sent and another box followed 3 days later. I have only just received my delivery charge refund of £35 after weeks of emails, calls... It was never processed. This company has been appalling from start to finish and wouldn’t ever recommend using them! The samples they send do differ from the actual flooring which is thinner and not as hard wearing. This stock feels like seconds, almost every single box had damage to packaging. I honestly can not stress enough how much I wouldn’t ever use this company. I have never been contacted by the company, never had an apology and never been offered so much as a £1 compensation! The only refund I’ve had is my delivery charge as that wasn’t fulfilled and apparently the delivery company pay UKflooringdirect back as a failed delivery so the company isn’t out of pocket at all. It’s been almost 2 months back and forth with this terrible company. PLEASE PLEASE AVOID!!!"
"Why there is no zero star as this company deserve 0 star. HEAVY PRICE if i put in short from a long story. This site's review is so useful but i didn't see it before i did quick order as the sales was going to end soon. Till now just realise they do the sales 24/7/365. i have to tear it up as the so so disgusting smell after fit the flooring which cost me over 2000 quids. The pungent smell seems like doesn't go away so tried to contact customer service but the answer is their product never got bad smell.and then tried to ask them to get manufacturer's information but nothing happening. I was just wondering such a poor rubbish product how did they flow to the market. It's too late to regret.!!! Wasted your money! Wasted your time! Wasted your energy!"
UK Flooring Direct is rated 1.48 based on 94 reviews