UK Flooring Direct Reviews

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Telephone

How would you rate UK Flooring Direct ?

"The worst experience ever. I was supposed to get a parcel delivered, the driver could not find a place to park. He called me several time shouting and insulting. When I went to meet him I was very scared, he kept being extremely rude. I could not carry the parcel by myself because it was very heavy, so the driver headed back. When I called the company to ask for explanations and for a kind re-delivery, I was told I had to PAY for that, and no matter how hard I tried to explain the treatment I received, I had to pay 45 pounds for re-delivery on top of the 30 for the first delivery. This was the only way for me to get my floor delivered, but this is NOT acceptable."
"Everything, no delivery twice, I cancelled the order, they didnt. Then said it was on its way and I'd get my refund once it was returned to them. It all sounds like absolute tripe ! Refund isn't in full. Their customer service is very poor and nobody in charge that will sort it out.!"
"VERY, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Paid extra for in-home delivery but courier said it was kerb-side. Only received part of the order. Contacted customer service several times to cancel the second part of the order - before despatch - but they still sent it out. They denied that I'd ever cancelled it. In future, I will shop elsewhere for my flooring."
"DO NOT order from this company. We bought click vinyl from UK flooring which is supposed to be suitable for every room in a household. It was only laid for a few months before the flooring started to lift and become so hot to walk on. This problem is so say caused through “site confitions” and not a manufacturing fault. Since when could any of us control the weather and natural sunlight? All houses have windows in them, right? Poor customer service, terrible product, please learn by my mistake and avoid at all cost."
"Be very careful here -Read everything. We bought 35 meters of an engineered wood based on sample and brochure provided. On receipt opened one packet to check colour, top plank was fine, and left floorer to lay. The floor is riddled with brown filler and broken knots, after a fruitless 20 wait on the phone to CS. I went back to the sample with description on the back and brochure, no mention. Then back to website, not in description, but then if you download the full technical specs, there it was Filler "allowed" broken knots and cracks "allowed". I do do feel this was fully transparent as appeared hidden away. So be cautious here if you intend to use this company"
"The brochure shows long lengths of Premium engineered oak flooring. The ACTUAL flooring supplied is mainly short lengths many of which have surface defects filled with black filler. Very unsightly. Wastage rate around 45%. The firm has failed to acknowledge emails and has no interest in resolving matters. My recommendation is stay well clear of them."
"Save yourself a trouble and wasted money and just look anywhere else...SERIOUSLY!! I have complained about the flooring that start cracking, peeling and have visible scratches all over the surface back in November 2017..until now I have no conclusion and the only thing they can do after several reminders to even bother to reply(!) is waste more of your time... Flooring was installed according manual and used in normal small house use - not reason for damages like that... I was asking for the refund as the flooring is marked as Premium with 15YEARS WARRANTY..!! Guess what - of course not even a single proposal for any form of compensation!!! Terrible products (not worth to even mentioned word "quality" here), absolutely disgraceful customer service and as mentioned in some other review too - the only thing they do care about is the payment done. From that point? Why would they care right??!!"
"After laminte flooring installed for over 4 months but the bad acrid smell still there once i shut the window and door for one hour. I AM so desperated now without any help. To be hoest really want to take them all off to replace but ther are very expensive costed me over one thousand pounds. what can i do now."
"Purchased flooring advertised as suitable for a kitchen, within 6 months the flooring started to de-laminate. According to UK Flooring direct this was due to poor installation and over cleaning! Never the product itself. After getting no written response from the company I had to take further action. Do not buy from this company, they will take your money and will have no interest in any problems you have after that. I had to take them to court. CCJ against them."
"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Dire product that started to delaminate after 6 months, even worse customer services who refused to take responsibility for the poor product. Blamed installation, blamed me for over cleaning the floor. Took the company to court. CCJ against them which was settled."
"Rip off company just want the sale and no aftercare, customer service and supposedly technical department had zero knowledge of their product. Received defective flooring, was told that fitters had done the damage when I know that they had defiantly not as they where like that from the packets, sent pictures and had phone calls and emails with little response.Lots of excuses. The floor had to be laid with the defaults as my son was moving in 3 days after delivery. Rang to see what was going to happen after we paid over £600 for a flooring that was far from perfect. When I eventually had a response I was told we could send back the faulty boxes and they would replace them or give us 50 percent refund. As we had had to lay the floor because we hadn't had any response and needed it to be down. They said that nothing could be down as shouldn't have been put down. What a load of rubbish. I think they know they are sending out faulty goods and just wait to let you get on with it and then say that we have no rights as we had laid it. I could go on but i'm not going to waste my time. Please don't use this incompetent company!!!!!!!"
"I ordered flooring had it installed after 5 and a half months chips all along all over the place when it was butted up to the next piece, contacted t hem, filled out form, sent loads of pictures, but apparently their expert of 25 years could not see the faults, yet everyone I showed the pictures to could, is an obvious fault, but not according to them. I also had to answer lots of technical questions, which I did, my flooring was installed by a qualified flooring engineer, the stuff downstairs is poor quality and not fit for standard, but they will do nothing about it, so have contacted manufacturer, who is on the case. Second lot I bought have to say was superior quality and looks great. I have taken my case further, wrote to MD, not even had the decency tor reply. Will never use them again, funniest thing was they told me my cats needed their claws trimmed as they would scratch the flooring, I laughed so much at reading this nearly fell of the sofa. They they offered me a mop and some cleaning stuff, another laughable answer. Shameful way to treat customers. Will never use them again."
"Received defective laminate product which only became apparent after installation. Absolutely disgraceful customer service responses. I was put through hoops to provide photographs, installation materials and even humidity readings. Product was sold as DIY but then when questioned they imposed craftsman standards on the installation. I didn’t damage anything as I immediately stated. I did not make anything up and acted in good faith throughout. Its a pity that this hasn’t been reciprocated. The product on this occasion has fallen woefully below standard and I consider responses to have been sadly lacking in any understanding or empathy. Excuse after excuse was rolled out and do you know what the issue was - ONE pack of replacement laminate valued at about 12 quid. Can you imagine what the response would be if you had a problem with £5k worth of wood flooring! I am a repeat customer, although this does seem to be somewhat irrelevant. After this experience I will no longer have anything to do with UK Flooring Direct. I expected better but unfortunately a poor experience leaves a bitter taste. Flashy company upfront - pity the substance isn't behind the bling!"
"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would not recommend UK flooring direct to any friends and family. Delivery was not on time and no call from the customer service to advice me. I waited entire day for the delivery and wasted a day of my annual leave. After long wait when the flooring was delivered, 2 packs were damaged. Driver advised me that UK flooring direct were informed and they will be sending me out the replacement packs. No news of replacement packs. I emailed them the pictures they did not bother responding. I called the customer service and they were rude. They advised me that they will send me the replacements within a week and a half even though I have told them that I need it within few days as my builder cannot complete full flooring until I received the remaining 2 packs. This has caused me move into my new house a month later. Cost me lot of money as I had to to pay the builders extra. A very upset and disappointed customer!!"
"A reason from "Fake Pilot" for reposting my review after 10 days (after veryfing me as a real customer)only to be removed in 2 hours. Reviews is the only website were all the reviews are kept, as well negative. Thanks for the inquiry. Your review has been removed from our platform because we were unable to verify the authenticity of it. This is due to suspicious patterns detected in the review. I hope you can understand that we can not go into details of what exactly these are as we need to ensure we protect our systems from being more open to abuse. I understand that this process can be frustrating but it's one of the best tools we have to help ensure that reviews are based on genuine buying experiences and that we are only acting in the best interests of the Trustpilot Community. If you have any questions, try visiting our Support Centre, or ask us by replying to this email."
"Most horrifying experience. Please note this website provides real reviews, where other big names as fake pilots immediately remove any negative reviews... Most horrifing experience ever Dodgy seller, I am reposting this review due to Trust pilot removing it due to it not representing genuine experience which most customers have with UK Flooring. I bought oak plank honey laminate flooring. I received different flooring, different colour and different name on the packaging - oak planked honey. apart of that part of the order arrived damaged. The delivery man insisted on putting only 1 pack as damaged. I was not advised that I need to input in the delivery note that many packs are ripped. The customer services after sale if you have any problems is not existent. I contacted the seller and they advised me that the flooring is exactly what I ordered and that the colour difference is due to the "colour variation". UK flooring agreed to take the ir order back and refund £66 less. I got another email saying that they will take 18 packs o0nly out of 25 ordered and that I did not tell them that there was anything ripped. so bear in mind to report immediately the tinniest damages....as they will insist on you accepting the flooring but if you would want to return it suddenly the tiny bit of open packaging won't be good, even if this is how it was delivered. They are such a rip off, they provided a different sample, then sent different cheaper flooring which is sold in fact elsewhere as well at a cheaper price. Apparently there were 2 "experts" checking the pictures I sent and the sample and the flooring looked the same for them and the colour difference and slightly different pattern is due to the "variation". Somehow those experts did not see that samples from 2 different shops looking exactly like the flooring delivered. Somehow their flooring looked like their sample in spite of so many differences. Trustpilot's Compliance Team reported this review 2 hours ago for violating Trustpilot guidelines."
"Wrong flooring has been delivered. I concentrated on the damaged flooring only. The delivery man insisted on putting only 1 pack as damaged, where there were many open packs, 1 very badly damaged pack, 1 very slightly and 1 with medium damages. I contacted the UK flooring direct later on about the flooring but unfortunately after they take your money their customer service does not exist. They said that the colour difference is due to colour variation. They did not explain why their flooring looks exactly like flooring from 2 different shops which sell it cheaper. They just said that they do not supply flooring from Factory direct or Carpet World. I learnt a lesson at a high price."
"I ordered the flooring and then noticed that the invoice was issued with a wrong name. I contacted this company several times to amend the name on the order. They just kept ignoring me. They promptly gave me refund only after the credit company stepped in."
"UK flooring put laminate down in my bungalow the living room bedroom & hall way thay did excllent job I recommend if you need new flooring doing Mrs rowson"
"Different flooring received with the right name on the packaging. As as long there is a right name on the packaging they consider it as the right flooring. I sent pictures to the customer services and they said it is just colour variation. (the flooring received is 2 shades lighter and has slightly different pattern) The flooring received looks exactly like the flooring from a different shop at a cheaper price but I was just told that they do not sell flooring from carpet world. If you buy from them check that you got what you ordered. 0nce you accept the delivery you cannot really return it unless you pay yourself for an expensive courier."
UK Flooring Direct is rated 1.76 based on 33 reviews