UK Flooring Direct Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend UK Flooring Direct
11PM
11PM

About UK Flooring Direct: UK Flooring Direct is one of the UK’s leading online flooring retailers offers amazing Sales & Volume Discounts - Save Up to 70% on RRP - Free Samples - Laminate £5.57m2 - Engineered £13.75m2 - Solid Wood £22.01.m2 - Vinyl £6.72m2 - Carpet £6.40m2 - UK Leading online supplier. UK Flooring Direct promises never to be beaten on price across their incredible range of beautiful, high-quality flooring.

sales@ukflooringdirect.co.uk

UK Flooring Direct Ltd
Zone 1a Bayton Road Ind Est
Exhall

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Tell us how UK Flooring Direct made you happy

"Avoid, Avoid, Avoid! Do not use this company! We very recently bought a lot of wood flooring for UK Flooring Direct for our new house extension. Once our flooring specialist went to fit the flooring he noticed a lot of planks covered in filler, damaged and unusable. When we called to complain and asked for replacements UK Flooring Direct flat out refused to replace any planks. One of the most unbelievable experiences in appalling customers service I have ever received. We were told you can only return product if the box is unopened, trick is you have to open the box to see the wood. Unbelievable! The sample they send is not what you get!"
Are you UK Flooring Direct? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UK Flooring Direct receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered laminate for my new house conpany took two payments to start with and said would get refund in 3-5 working days apparently missed the delivery by 10mintues at 8.40am wanted a further £56 for redelivery was already annoyed so asked for refund 3 weeks later still not had refund company saying they haven’t received goods back so can’t refund me the money even though half of it was there fault having to wait 40/50mins each time on hold and getting nowhere. Absolute joke of a company dunno how a courier can hold laminate for more than 2 weeks and I’ve been left with £600 out of pocket until they refund. Don’t shop here they are rediculous and cause a lot of unnecessary stress!!"
"I received a delivery notification email for the flooring to be delivered on Friday 23rd November. I waited all day there was no sign of flooring delivered on this day. I made my first call Monday morning after waiting on line for 30minutes I was promised someone to update via email. I made the second and third calls and promised with an update via email but no one has been in touch nor had any idea where my Flooring’s were. Tuesday the same thing contacted customer services via email and called several times no sign of update note my order could not be located. Another day now Wednesday the same replay from the customer service. Today, I rang, customer service to be told that an attempt for delivery were made and I had to pay another £68 for rescheduling the delivery ( not only I was disgusted by the extra charge but the lady on the phone Polly, were so rude, very intimidating and unhelpful) when I asked why the driver didn’t leave any note if what they said was true she replied,” she simply have to take the drivers word against mine” and she had nothing to show as evidence to proof drivers made an attempt to deliver) this been said, our phone conversation lasted over 45 minutes of her being reluctant and outrageous. However I had no other option but to pay for the second delivery charge hoping for the flooring to be delivered Monday 3rd December. At this point I seriously want my money back and UK flooring direct to keep their flooring to themselves I didn’t want a reminder of unhappy situation laid on my house floor, but having the money back was not an option."
"Worst delivery experience and customer service. Charged twice so far for no attempt in delivery."
"Ordered wide, long plank Engineered Oak Flooring. One Third of the planks are Half length boards - mixed in with the long planks - not advertised as such & not what I ordered. I paid over the odds to get a long plank. I've ended up with loads of waste & not enough to do what I intended due to these short boards. No response from the company to 3 emails. Avoid. Go elsewhere."
"Having paid for the wood in September and agreed a November delivery date I was informed on the Saturday, after the delivery date had passed, that the wood wasn't available. I was unhappy as my order should have been reserved but wasn't. I agreed a different wood and was promised a Tuesday delivery. Checked the status of the order on the Monday - still not shipped. 3 calls to them later I eventually was told that there had been a mixup and the delivery would be Wednesday AM. Received confirmation that the delivery would be on the Tuesday. Received another email to say the delivery would be Wednesday 8-6. By this time I was seriously annoyed. Am now sitting waiting to receive not the phone call that won't happen. How can a company be so inept. Never using them again. It seems if they can't ship on the day the order is placed you risk not getting what you paid for. Seriously unimpressed."
"The agent I dealt with has been very good. So far all deliveries have turned up when required, so hopefully the last 2 will as well. So, why only 2 stars? My fitter sent a message yesterday to say that there was no sealant in the tube with the scotia, as I had been told when I took delivery of the first order. Called UKFD to get 4 more tubes sent out, but they insisted I had to pay for them as I had signed for them. I had signed for 3 parcels which is what had been delivered, having been told the sealant must be in the tube with the scotia. They chose to believe the courier and not me as their stock levels were correct. I spent almost £1,500 with them. I will not be using this company again as they have effectively called me a liar. If I was lying, why have I just bought 4 more tubes so we can get the job completed??? I would have given them 5 stars but for this sorry episode!"
"Worst product with very bad smell, pungent odor could last over half year as long as your nose doesn't get any problem."
"Very Bad returns, I Ordered flooring , then reordered accidentally the wrong one, I then asked for it to be picked up, which I paid extra for and was told it would be picked up , but no one came -3 times this happened and then finally they told me they didn’t do pick ups and I had paid for collection but not a vehicle??!! I have an email confirming pick up"
"Worst experience with the worst pruduct from this company. Before you shoping read it very very carefully as the flooring got very bad smell even after my laminate flooring fitted over 6 months, so far winter is coming but seems like i still cant close my window and doors completely. Contacted them but they said they never heard the bad smell. there is no service at all. Never Never touch this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I would love to say great tiles at a reasonable price, which i was hoping my review would say, but I never found out! The day before delivery I received an email to say they couldn't get stock so postponed my delivery for another 11 days. The day before!!! Weeks ago I booked a carpenter for this weekend to lay the tiles and put the skirting board etc on, and Monday the kitchen fitters start fitting the kitchen and utility room. These trades people need to be booked a several weeks in advance and are now booked until the new year. So I'm stuffed, no floor and no kitchen unless I can find other tradespeople. Order cancelled. Thanks for nothing ukflooringdirect."
"worst service I ever experienced... I've made 2 orders: on the first order it did not arrived on agreed date at all without even a phone call or email. next day they reschedule the date but after all it was late again on 2nd order to complete rest of my house delivery was rescheduled 3 times !!!!!! i recieved refurd for delivery cost but its not good enough for me as i had to reschedule instalation and other deliveries 5 times in total on 2 orders only... i called them and asked for a discount to be refunded to reimburse for my consequential costs but obviously they don't care. if you can choose other company. less hassle"
"The worst experience ever. I was supposed to get a parcel delivered, the driver could not find a place to park. He called me several time shouting and insulting. When I went to meet him I was very scared, he kept being extremely rude. I could not carry the parcel by myself because it was very heavy, so the driver headed back. When I called the company to ask for explanations and for a kind re-delivery, I was told I had to PAY for that, and no matter how hard I tried to explain the treatment I received, I had to pay 45 pounds for re-delivery on top of the 30 for the first delivery. This was the only way for me to get my floor delivered, but this is NOT acceptable."
"Everything, no delivery twice, I cancelled the order, they didnt. Then said it was on its way and I'd get my refund once it was returned to them. It all sounds like absolute tripe ! Refund isn't in full. Their customer service is very poor and nobody in charge that will sort it out.!"
"VERY, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Paid extra for in-home delivery but courier said it was kerb-side. Only received part of the order. Contacted customer service several times to cancel the second part of the order - before despatch - but they still sent it out. They denied that I'd ever cancelled it. In future, I will shop elsewhere for my flooring."
"They were very helpful over the phone and guiding us in what other options would be suitable for our case scenario!"
"DO NOT order from this company. We bought click vinyl from UK flooring which is supposed to be suitable for every room in a household. It was only laid for a few months before the flooring started to lift and become so hot to walk on. This problem is so say caused through “site confitions” and not a manufacturing fault. Since when could any of us control the weather and natural sunlight? All houses have windows in them, right? Poor customer service, terrible product, please learn by my mistake and avoid at all cost."
"Be very careful here -Read everything. We bought 35 meters of an engineered wood based on sample and brochure provided. On receipt opened one packet to check colour, top plank was fine, and left floorer to lay. The floor is riddled with brown filler and broken knots, after a fruitless 20 wait on the phone to CS. I went back to the sample with description on the back and brochure, no mention. Then back to website, not in description, but then if you download the full technical specs, there it was Filler "allowed" broken knots and cracks "allowed". I do do feel this was fully transparent as appeared hidden away. So be cautious here if you intend to use this company"
"Beautiful laminate flooring and good colour matched beading and door profile. However horrible and unreliable delivery service and customer service when problems occur could have been a little better and those handling the customer service calls could have been better informed."
"The brochure shows long lengths of Premium engineered oak flooring. The ACTUAL flooring supplied is mainly short lengths many of which have surface defects filled with black filler. Very unsightly. Wastage rate around 45%. The firm has failed to acknowledge emails and has no interest in resolving matters. My recommendation is stay well clear of them."
UK Flooring Direct is rated 1.68 based on 47 reviews