UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
Excellent service with the flag design support. Quick turnaround as well. The wording and pictures weren't quite as 'sharp' as I would have hoped for but look absolutely fine from more than 2 metres away.
I ordered 4 feather flags. They were delivered when they said they would be. UK Flags were helpfull, and patient, with artwork. An easy company to deal with.
Mike Predton, Gloucestershire.
Efficient processing of order and good communication. Would appreciate it if colour of pole sleeve for feather flags was clearly stated (with options offered) during the online ordering process though.
very good service - Liam Xpress
They were very helpful in assisting us to produce the Feather flag in the style and design we wanted.
Very good. The bases could be a little better but they generally are good.
Despite the website being under maintenance at the time of placing the order, I was able to easily contact staff via the number provided. Oliver ensured our order was taken with ease and correctly. The goods were produced and delivered efficiently and within a timely manner. Thank you!
We wanted a hand-held flag printed on both sides and what we received is excellent. Their postage seems a bit steep though.
The original order for the flags was sorted very quickly and the design process was quite quick. Delivery times were excellent, there was an issue with one of the flags but it was put right quickly once we brought it to attention so we are happy with the service received.
Excellent service.
Couldn’t fault it.
Very helpful in the feather flag design process.
Product was excellent and well packaged.
I would use UK Flag Company again
Used the UK Flag company 3 times now and they have always delivered quality items to the specification required. They have turned around all orders in quick time and delivery is superb.
Great communication keeping me updated as to the progress made on my order. Great service, from order to delivery in less than 2 weeks. Highly recommended.
Very happy with my purchase and quick turnaround. 5 stars!
Very good quality flags at a very good price.
Braishfield Bees FC were looking for good quality and reasonably priced feather flags for our Tournament and using at other events.

Oliver and his team were brilliant and we had the 3 flags within 10 days of 1st making contact.

They had their first outing last weekend and look great

Braishfield Bees FC
Fantastic service from start to finish with my order and quality finish of flag
Brilliant and well made
just what we wanted and delivered quickely.
We are most grateful to Doodlehut for their kind donation to our charity. The craftsmanship of the banner is first rate. The banner is proudly displayed outside our HQ to promote our appeal.
UK Flag Company is rated 4.71 based on 83 reviews